Why did this happen /pol?

Why did this happen /pol?

islamophobia

islamophobia

islamophobia

UK government let it happen. They knew about the guy 10 years in advance and didn't kick him out.

Because his grandfathers first cousin maybe was involved in colonialism somewhere. His death is simply a further down payment on the enormous debt white people owe the non-whites.

INTOLERANCE TOWARDS MUSLIMS

The suffix of phobia is used as a medic term to help diagnose people will serious medical conditions. Using a made up word for political reasons is extremely offensive to the mentally ill. Just stop.

drumpf

jewish brainwashing together with pathological altruism

Racism and trumps Muslim ban and tranny rights.

It refers to irrational fears.

can we legitimacy say that fear of Muslims is irrational at this point? Seems to be pretty consistent evidence supporting a rational conclusion Muslims are dangerous.

Merkel.

Islamophobe detected. Diversity is our strength, comrade.

Isis are faggots. That's why.

So the Jews brainwashed the muslims to be dangerous?

It happened because you touch yourself at night.

pretty much sums it up

he should have been disposed of a long time ago

big business pressuring politicians to supply them with cheap labor. politicians try to spin it to the public by telling them that multiculturalism is a benefit to society. end result is a culture clash and people die.

Savages.

They get rules by a dictator, we (the EU) give them aid so they proceed to join ISIS.
We decide they still need a place the to flee, so they come here and rape everything.

It's time to come to terms with the fact that these are not people. Not even animals, a dog doesn't bite you for feeding it.

They'll talk about all the shit our countries have tried, but the reality is our govs have tried helping them just to spite Russia because Russia chose not to let themselves be destroyed by inhuman savages.

They are savages that could only be made useful with shocks, collars and whips.

We need to remind the world why they call us "white devil", if we ever want this shit to stop. 400 years of enslaved mussies.

>extremely offensive to the mentally ill
Quit sperging you autistic retard.

Every western country should adopt the 2nd amendment, right now!

nah us europeans to welcome large numbers of muslims to our nations as equals

better yet, whats the long term solution?

lets say we close our borders and get america all safe and nice the rest of the world's shitholes where isis grows are still going to be bad. i think we need to invade or something and set up democracies there, baisically make the country theyre from better so they dont want to immigrate here

Ever wondered why terrorist attacks in the West are very sophisticated, train bombings, airplane hijackings etc. but in Israel terrorism is stone-throwing or a single stray rockets.

I'm not sure about the protocol. Is it the PM who writes the thank you note, or does the queen herself thank Merkel for today's visit from the religion of peace?

I prayed for it. Literally for that exact shitskin. He's a convicted terrorist, hate preacher, and I've seen his starting shit in the streets

Doesn't work. They're literally too stupid for Democracy. Let them rot in the hell they create for themselves.

>trying to sell bud light somewhere other than USA

The truth is that we will never understand the motives

cultural enrichment

brave muslim man was disappointed that whites don't have any culture, so he decided to bring it to them himself

its a strategy by the left to pathologize their opponents

instead of rational debate

all communist systems were experts at this

you don't agree with status quo, you are an enemy and need to be re-educated

and islam itself is a totalitarian system, it dictates every aspect of your life

pretty genius when you think about it, that's how mahgreb and levant leaders are able to control their masses so easily

I just can't with you people right now. You're worse than people who use the r-word.

refugee?

You already tried that. Didn't go quite according to plan did it really.

Get the fuck back to /b with your baiting bullshit.

Because we have to expect the occasional terror attack in a major city, it's just a fact of life. Diversity is our strength and we all reap the benefits. Imagine what London must have been like 100 or 50 years ago when it was all mainly white people who didn't have to worry about being blown up or mown down in the street by Muslims, when the crime rates were much lower, when there was a sense of community, when kids could play outside and the police didn't need to be equipped with military style weapons and armour? Yuk.

this drumph guy is fucking crazy xD

YOU can't? I can't even rn. I'm literally shaking. This Islamophobia has to end. You're literally Hitler.

According to the MAINSTREEM METEOR, we planned and posted about it last night.

You had to worry about getting blown up by the IRA! White terrorists. You can't blame all Muslims for this.

Obviously the muslims are losing because they keep killing their enemies

I crossed London Bridge 30 mins before the attack, that's two bridges down.

If the sandnigger hit that bridge at rush hours, say 5pm, there are about 400+ people crossing on the eastern side, with fast traffic on one side and the river on the other. It would have been a bloodbath.

Diversity.

>white

Because of Donald Trump and the Hitler likes such as Nigel Farage and Marine Le Pen who want to ban muslims from entering our countries just because they are different and don't believe the same nationalistic principles that led to WWII and the death of 6 million Jews .

if we all just allowed ahmed to cuck every white male's wife, we wouldn't be slayed in the streets!

cmon people it's 2017! the current year is 2017!

The IRA gave warnings whenever they were going to blow something up.

all white people are racist

Gas and brakes reversed in Saudi Muslim shitlandistan

The suffix phobia means fear in latin youfucking retard, just as phile means love.

White people are moral lunatics.

we will never know

>that chink girl just walking by the corpses like it's nothing

What a waste of booty.

Compared to whom?

Oppression, obviously. No one respects his religion.

Yeah but it's different to the Muslim girl because I like Asian women.

chinks can't into empathy. just look at all those gore vids from chinkland where they don't even look twice when someone is being run over by a car.

the shills are out in force tonight boys

Wrong.