Nunes Leaks - Obamagate Spying Scandal

Rundown
>CIA whistleblower leaks 47 hard drives and 600 million documents
>Nunes confirms he's in possession of information of wiretapping during transition
>Nunes confirms he's in possession of information of the FISA request during the election
>Obama spied on Trump
>Obama spied on 156 judges
>Obama spied on Supreme Court justices

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/bob-woodward-obama-officials-possibly-facing-criminal-charges-for-unmasking-scheme/article/2618185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't there a leak recently that shows the US trying to get skin samples from some ambassador?

Also Montgomery believes that spy agencies manipulated the 2008 federal election in FLA 2008. That's in there too.

>literally everything that happened was legal and above board
Oh my what a scandal.

Im clinically retarded, what the fuck does this mean?

Will anyone go to jail over this?

bump

Not legal

No, do they ever?

wouldn't surprise me, clinton was revealed as trying to get the credit card information and biometrics of un ambassadors during the wikileaks diplomatic cables leak way back when, funny how that just kinda stopped being talked about

DEEP STATE GOING DOWN LIKE MY DAUGHTERU ON FRESH PUSSY

> It looks to me like it was all legally collected
Source: Nunes himself.

bump

Your evidence, please.

That's talking about the transition, not this:

Bump fuck slide threads

>more coming friday
>spying orders came from a FISA court (a secret court with no civilian oversight; the same court that approves spying on people)

There is no deep state.

fuck you shill.

No, but it would be hilarious if Obongo's legacy was forever tarnished by being the only President to go to jail.

Pff, if this was true he would have already committed suicide by shooting himself 3 times in the back of his head

Bump

Literally none of the OP is proven yet.

yeah just like how yesterday he said that no surveillance occurred

this is going to go down like watergate

very slowly with constantly changing narratives until big players start getting caught in even bigger lies

FISA - The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978

Secret FISA courts hand out warrants for person of interest to the intelligence agencies.

inb4 this gets scrubbed

It's finally happening!

>respond by end of business friday

Nunes and Montgomery are going to get disappeared this weekend

Bump

I was deep in your mom's state once if you know what I'm saying, about 9 months before you mom shat you out of her womb, I think the best part of you ran down your mom's ass crack and ended up a brown stain on the mattress

Reminder there doesn't need to be a court order using FISA, and that the President can order one by making their AG approve it.

Bump

There is no evidence that what Nunes has seen is the same thing Montgomery had. The timeline's don't intersect

>yeah just like how yesterday he said that no surveillance occurred
The surveillance wasn't on Trump though, Nunes even said so. Trump wasn't being watched, other people were, and Trump (or his people) talked to them.

Can you give me a quick rundown?

>foreign
>Spying on US citizens in the states
Sounds very legal to me

I beg you pol, please do any basic research on klayman and montgomery. No matter how much I want this to be true, these guys lack any shred of credibility.

Nunes never said it wasn't on Trump. Why lie?

Then he will be the true First Black President.
After that he will read rap and sell weed like every other nigger does.

Here's a quick legal rundown:
>Notwithstanding any other law, the President (Obama), through the Attorney General (Lynch), may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order
>Minimization procedures with respect to such surveillance meet the definition of minimization procedures under section 1801(h)

The information was obtained by FISA and illegally retained and distributed

Everything I've ever posted on this board is satire

What do you think incidental means?

Protip: those shitty commies also murderer murdered Scalia thinking they'd finally get the guns.

Thank you Argentina. Greatest ally.

That says the no warrant order has to be exclusively between foreigners, not between foreign and US citizens.

So I think it's safe to say shit is going down right now and libtards aren't happy about it right?

I've been gone for 2 hours for groceries and I come back and all hell is breaking lose. The fuck is going on

It's done when it's believed that the person is a "foreign agent." In this case, the alleged collusion between Trump and Putin would be used as (tenuous) grounds for a FISA warrant.

> checks flag

ah hello fellow israeli meatshield

yes

>trump calls up putin
>putin is wiretapped

>omg how dare obama wiretap trump

FREEDOM WATCH AND CIA WHISTLE-BLOWER MONTGOMERY THREATENED COMEY THEY WOULD GO PUBLIC.

COMEY DIDN'T DELIVER, THEY'RE GOING PUBLIC

IT'S PRISM 2.0

Corporations that are 51% foreign are not US citizens for the purpose of the law. All of Trumps corporations are not US Citizens and therefore FISA applies to spy on his corporation.

Has he not said that they surveilled his administration? Maybe he wasn't targeted personally, but his administration was specifically targeted. You're splitting hairs to make it seem like there was no surveillance of Trump associates whatsoever, when this is not actually the case.

Everything I've ever posted on this board is satire

Also Obama on Marlon Brando's Island in Tahiti. Just in case anyone forget

OH FUCKIN' BOY

washingtonexaminer.com/bob-woodward-obama-officials-possibly-facing-criminal-charges-for-unmasking-scheme/article/2618185

Make your own archive link fags.

lol you are dumb as shit m8

Correct, no way Montgomery has Intel from as recent as a few months ago. Judicial Watch has a great reputation, and with this guy being the founder I want to give it credence. My problem, He says Montgomery handed the drives over and FBI buried it. I doubt he saved copies of the drives with an immunity agreement so he can't really prove his claim.

FISA court - basically an unconstitutional secret court who rubber stamp every warrant the 3 letter agencies bring in front of them

Something like 60,000+ warrants issued over the past decade

12 rejected, ever

1 of those rejected 12 was the first FISA warrant that was targeted directly at Trump. They changed the wording up and resubmitted it and got the second FISA warrant accepted.

If the full details of the unconstitutional spying and other shit got out, some people in the three letter agencies would very literally be getting hanged, publicly.

I will snort a frozen line of bourbon if he releases fisa shit on friday

BUMP

>Nunes confirms he's in possession of information of wiretapping during transition
The CIA, NSA and FBI were legitimately wiretapping Kremlin lines
Dumbfuck Trump traitors calling Kremlin, get recorded.
Put all these Putin cock-sucking assholes in prison where they belong!

bump

>spy agencies manipulated the 2008 federal election in FLA 2008
The FSB did that too??

Fucking Russian bastards!

germany isnt russia, why the tap?

Is never going to happen. They'll kill a thousand civilians with the national guard before they let a single intelligence official hang before a crowd.

Save this
>mods are fags

>literally everything that happened was legal and above board
Then why did every single one of them lie their asses off when asked about it?

Put them ALL in prison for treason!

Old president. Or the current one accused of worse? Whom had power to spy. Was the spying for da pee pee beds? Nixon's pardon. And etc

You're not addressing the point. Nice evasion, faglord.

>germany isnt russia,
Oh, we have a geography genius with us tonight lads!

>why the tap?
Why what tap? The Kremlin tap? The Kremlin isn't in Germany ya silly git!

Holy moses

>Obviously not reading the required material for this thread.

Why bother even posting?

Will we find out what really happened to Scalia?

Will he be ded by morning?

KING nigger thought he owned the world. what a smug faggot

>2 hour grocery trip
What, were you socializing with fellow customers or something?

The CIA and the NSA have the obligation to pursue enemies, whether foreign or national, or collaboration with these enemies. They have done their job. It is not the fault of the one who reveals the crime, but of the one who commits it. And it's not Obama.

>no source
so this is the power of an Argentinian cuck for trump

No, i dont think so.

Unless the Montgomery info shows a planned coup by Obama & Clinton to be executed against the 2016 winner no matter who. Tic toc

Right so if we're spying on foreign nationals, and some masked man communicates with them. The information transferred between parties is related to national security. We unmask American party, it's trump. Thats bad for trump.

The day Obama is in prison is the day I cummmmm

Sure would be nice to see. You'll know it's legit if it gets slid and ignored for a sourceless article that 'confirms' Trump works for Putin yet again.

Another possibility, he gave back the stolen drives to gain his immunity, knowing full well all the same data is available on WL.

SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN IN THE NAME OF CABLE NEWS NETWORK (CNN)

So

If we win
>lynch thrown the under the bus
>MSM BTFO
>dems BTFO
>comey lied under oath?
>Obama dindu nuffin and gets away
If we lose
>trump looks like a retard
>dems start an impeachment trial but lose becuse no evidence

Back story?

>shilling this hard

and an iberian has the obligation to continue his decline to absolute irrelevance.

>trump looks like a retard
>implying anyone would care

Barry is going to jail

>and an iberian has the obligation to continue his decline to absolute irrelevance.
Oh, thats not new, dont worry LOL
But its funny to see you in the first steps of a new civil war just because you dont see whant an asshole is your president now. If you werent so blind that man would have never get the WH.

BUMP LIKE A FUCK