Is Nunes scared?

The idiots from reddit, particularly the politics forum, are saying that Nunes is how a Russian spy and is running scared which is why he did what he did today. Of course, everyone they don't like is a Russian spy. That being said, what do you think?

Is this the new Sharia Blue script? Or are Nunes and Trump fucked? What do you think Sup Forums?

More than possible.

I heard after Obama was briefed on the magnitude of this matter they were worried about his political imprisonment and asked that he stay outside of the country for as much as possible and constantly move around.

What is Obama right now?

Nunes said there was no evidence, clearly he saw something big

Reminder that according to Kyle Odom, Nunes is a martian.

I think I saw a day or 2 ago that Obama is currently on vacay on an undisclosed island

Why did this guy think Obama was a friend? I still don't get the purpose of throwing that list over the White House fence.

>oh shit trump was right... damage control DAMAGE CONTROL! DAMAGE CONTROL!!!!!

He on Marlon Brando's island in Tahiti

Yup. sometimes it's tough to tell if I'm wrong and I think that's what the shills want. Some of these people make sense, and it makes me question things. Then I read the rest and realize they are running around with their hair on fire.

Pic related.

>this brief flirtation with fascism
is leftism a mental disorder?

trump impeachment any day now

Whats going on? Whos nunes?

Noone gives a fuck about plebbit. Go back, and then kill yourself.

>What is Obama right now?

a nigger, same as always

You absolutely fucking bet it is.

Listen nigger, nobody gives a fuck about that shithole because it's just shills and normies being gaslit by said shills. However, its the latter part that needs to be taken care of. The power of Sup Forums could take out the shithole in no time, it just chooses not to.

Thanks detective pepe

Even stranger is that he will be on "vacation" for a whole month

reddit is cancer. decided to go there to do my divine duty of redpilling normies ealier this day and made an account, already recieved 56 downvotes in total.
did good work i think

A

Yes yes I know

He did what he did because he's corrupt and paid off by Trump so Trump can spin it to convince his dimwit cult followers he was right since they don't know what incidental means. Both Trump and Nunes are fucked. Nunes basically said the FBI was tapping some Russians and Trump's transitition team got caught on those taps on the Russians, not that Obama tapped Trump tower. He chose his word and was vague so Trump and the Breightbard/RT can use it as daily/weekly propaganda spam for the moron trailer trash cultist that bandwagon them. Nunes basically just signed himself up as an official collaborator since he basically admitted Trump was guilty but was vague so Trump could spin it to win a day new cycle distraction victory.

Doesn't sound like 5D chess to me, so it can't be right. Fuck off shill.

>everything I don't like is secret collusion to destroy America

His body language suggests a great fear of something.

Good luck guessing what that is. Could be anything.

By incidental, they mean the government is always spying on foreign citizens and ambassadors and they always have them saved

>posting Reddit cancer here
Politely hang your self, vermin

it all comes tumbling down

the shilling is getting deep

I was thinking this is the reason for his heart attack today, lel. Hell I'd have a heart attack too being on that many levels of subversion

>some one in the IC finally confirms trump wiretap statement

HES SCARED HES A RUSSIAN AGENT LOCK HIM UP!

topkek

The new Red Dawn sucks just like the new hatred of Russia. Faggot liberals are 30 years late to the party.

brock reminds me of this dood

I think his motivations were many. Nunes, as a member of the Trump trans team was likely caught up in the surveillance, as someone already mentioned. It could also be that the intel committee is about to be implicated in orchestrating (along with the FBI) the cover up of the information. This both distances him from the IC while moving him closer to Trump (should his presidency survive this circus).

>parts of Congress and the FBI are also in on the Russia thing
>implying if there was anything concrete it won't be found by Democrats salivating at the prospect

So what?