Intelligent People have Fewer Friends

Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cJr226idrFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf im a genius now

Because I'm fucking depressed at the current state of the world and I'm not a dumbass unlike the fuckbois around today.

dealing with people with one standard deviation lower IQ is painful

that instantly lowers the number of people you'd want around you voluntarily

I must be outwordly intelligent then because i mantain zero sexual contact

WE GENIUSES NOW

I'm not the nicest person in the world because I'm the smartest and being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets.

>tfw to intelligent two have friends

>previous year: social outcast
>this year: talk with everyone in college
did i become dumber

False. I haven't spoken to another living thing in months, and I'm a moron.

>posting a picture of a link to a youtube video
the state of Sup Forums

>dumb as a rock and still no friends

>tfw no friends and low intelligence

>tfw too intelligent for friends

>recommended for you

Kinda hurt my feelings

I must be very intelligent

I knew i was inteligent.

Tfw to intelligent to have friends

youtu.be/cJr226idrFg

>tfw 2smart to have friends

>hey, why dont i have friends?
>oh right, must be my genius intellect
>it cant possibly be that im a cunt to everyone else because the thought me not being above everyone would kill me

tfw four digit IQ

I'm an 88 IQ an have 2700 friends on facebook so it must be true

Im a fucking genius, I have zero. So yeah.

(Not counting you guys, but Fuck you guys)

Love you guys.

I consider myself intelligent but the reason I don't have friends is because normies are boring as shit
t. INTJ (aka basically autistic)

yes, who here relates to fuckin normies?

I literally need to have meme conversations in order to relate to people

>one standard deviation
Try dealing with two, kiddo

>tfw 2 smart to talk

fuck you too

>love ya, babe

fpbp

also this

I havent had a real friend in 10+ years. I wish i knew some of the people on here in real life.

Yes, its true. There is nothing you can speak about with plebs.

December 2018 can't come soon enough

Probably because most intelligent people are introverted. Intelligent people typically enjoy talking about current event's & history, dumb people enjoy talking shit about people and gossip. I can see why it is more intellectual to have fewer friends.

literally this
fpbp

But you guys are my friends

unironically, this. otherwise i just talk about boring, but necessary, shit. like,whether or not GIGL is a good investment. i probably wont throw any cash at it, and ill be bitter when it goes to da moon, but its still worth talking about

I think most people here are intj. I am as well, that's why I can't leave. You people are the only ones who think like me

I've had 3 friends my entire life and I haven't talked to any of them in years. That's probably just because I'm a smug cunt though and I get my jollies by bothering everyone around me.

i dont have friends but im not inteligent

Don't believe any of the studies that say the following:
>people with poor eye sight associate with higher IQ
>people with depression link to intelligence
>people who stick a thumb up their ass while sucking cock are more likely smarter than people who don't
It's all bullshit.

I can confirm this is not true. I'm retarded and I have no friends

>getting sad over things you can't change
l o w i q

college doesn't count come back and tell us in 2 years if you even contact any of those people anymore.

wow I have no friends, I must be genus

clickbait like this was made for redditors. Omg imso shy and hate people im so special caus buzzfeed said im an intelligent intellectual 4 it

A guy I know has an IQ of 172. He gets along fine with people but doesn't really consider them his friends.

kek

I had friends and was nice to literally everyone unless they pissed me off but it never yielded the same results so fuck em. Just deal with people through mutual benefit or don't at all. People aren't worth the stress and aggravation.

This is true. I've only gotten dumber by gaining a lot of friends.

Nah it only means that you're a society's reject!

socially intelligent people have many friends

>>genus

Sure Lenny sure. Now tell me about the rabbits.

Was it worth it?

Asking for a friend.

172 hmmm. I must eat his brain and absorb his intelligence as it is greater than mine.

Where does he live? Asking for a friend.

i have an iq of 145 make nuclear reactors for the government and im also a molecular biologist making vaccines. I have shit tons of friends.

THE GOD OF ISRAEL HAS NO POWER.

THE JEWS HAVE LOST ALL POWER AND INFLUENCE OVER THE GENTILES.

Meh, its hard to know with isolated examples if this is true but my own anecdotal evidence says otherwise. I have an IQ of 160 but also have many many friends and people who follow me and respect me. I have over 800 followers on twitter and instagram and go to parties every week. I also am attractive and very fit naturally but also work out 6 times per week on top of that and only eat only the very best. As a result of being very well connected with large circles of friends and being a god facially and bodily wise i also always have gfs, fuckbuddies, and am always hooking up with girls at parties and that i meet at bars. Not to mention all the girls sliding into my DMs. With my connections and high intellect i also managed to get a job after graduating from princetin university making 250k a year. So in my case my intellect has helped me socially and in life, or i guess you could say my social skills have aided my intellectual development, or they are mutually exclusive and are just naturally there. But i dont want to get to deep and confuse anyone here. I know that i am blessed to get where i am but it also took some work to become both a brainiac and a socially and financially successful fuckmonster. So in conclusion I am brilliant but at the same time i am a friend to all.

I just got sent to do an IQ test by the job center. I have 132. No friends, no GF, no hope. Well, at least I don't drink.

t. 25yo NEET who dropped out of high school after the first year

It works the other way too, if you are a standard deviation lower

I don't know. Too dumb to tell.

at least with a drink you could make your life better but >you don't

ill never have the balls to get an IQ test, I'd rather just leave that shit a mystery and have false confidence in myself.

Ya look like a jew on roids, jew.

i find it hard to believe they found enough legitimately intelligent people for a valid sample size. personally I'm a stanford-binet tested genius and loner asshole, but everyone else I've ever met who I'd consider on my level (maybe half a dozen of the thousands of people I've met personally) were actually very well liked and respected, and had active social lives.

on the other hand, most of the other loners I know are middle of the road or above average at best, usually suffering from substance abuse problems or mental illness.

what exactly do they list as their criteria for "Intelligent People" in their video?

>i'm INTP/INTJ
>basically autistic

h-how user?

My father's life sure got better when he drank away his marriage, fucked up my childhood and then proceeded to steal all my savings and drink them, too.

I genuinely don't have any friends. I do have a gf, but that's different. My puppers are nice though.

I have acquaintances from the National Guard and such, but I never hang out with them. I never want to.

This. I'd probably score only a little over 100, which would be pretty hurtful. At least I have my friends.

Good luck brother. You can do it.

>i need someone to do a 6m50s video to tell me what i've known for decades

jesus christ this fucking generation needs everything spoonfed to them

INTP Sperglord btw. Sup Forums is my friend.

Nah. She's just a bitch who doesn't believe in equally.

I have actual friends but they're outcasts like me. However, i don't even consider normies to be actual people

>What is Drink responsibly

i must be super genius level, damn. no wonder i am to intelligent for friends.

pure larp, my dude, and you're not very good at it.

Anecdotal, guy I knew in high school was OBSESSED with being friends with everyone. He just had to have tons of friends.

He has downs.

Sheeiiit

>IQ of 142 and no friends

Not trying to brag, but there is some truth

This really roasted my pecans.

"intelligent people" Yeah get fucked the "intelligent people" that I've met that had very few friends were so smart they couldn't figure out why NO ONE LIKES THEM! Also they weren't intelligent at all.

Whaddya mean

how are we autistic

I actually have a fairly large network of people who call me their friend. Of course most don't know me well enough to really be called mine, so I guess I really do have very few true friends.

>tfw you have come to despise most of the people you associate with and can't really consider them friends anymore in all honesty

Only it is I that am the "Nazi" and they are cucks.

You treat them like children. Have you ever made a child laugh? That's all you need to do to make friends with morons.

People who read on the shitter are more likely to be higher educated. (Masters degree or above)

Highly introverted and disorganized. Also generally more intelligent or just think more about things. Not great at social interaction or don't like it

Children at least have no filter and some imagination left.
Morons are just dull, and thier idea of controversial discussion is saying swear words.

A -> B =/= B -> A

Brainlets

You in sydney?

AYO HOL UP

If with "intelligent" you mean people who devote for an intellectual life, yes.
When I started reading philosophy, I lost almost all of my "friends", because I couldn't fit into their stupid conversations.
But that's not an issue if you look for non-stupid friends

"yes" but they just say that so lonely people believe they have something at least

>A implies B is not equal to B implies A
Well, duh.