Why Does Everyone Hate Jews?

Give me a legitimate reason. Their religion is so peaceful and their only goal is to pass on Judaism and live a good life by their standards. Explain to me why Jews need to be persecuted. Also, no muh jews control the government bullshit. Give me a real argument Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia802707.us.archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf
listverse.com/2013/07/20/10-devastatingly-deceptive-or-bizarre-animal-mimics/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
youtu.be/QX20CbMvF24?t=56m59s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They killed the son of God

Here. Henry Ford wrote an entire book on it.
ia802707.us.archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

Jews are a race of merchants. Nobody likes parasitic middlemen.

The state did the execution. They're a problem, too.

They view non Jews as disposable cattle placed here so they have someone to cheat

God isn't real

Nice try, Satan.

We shouldn't hate them, but be aware of their agenda and plans that they following through with. And act in self-defense and partake in prevention to safe Christianity.

Because they kick everyone's ass and you can't criticize them for it. It is frustrating.

You gotta give them props. Their culture is powerful.

>there is no god
>KEK granted you those digits
That sums the mystery pretty much

You can't trick me Satan

fug xD

That was the Romans. Jesus himself was a Jew

>live a good life by their standards
that includes killing and/or taxing non-jews, destroying non-jewish races and nations.
they're also traitorous snakes, why do you think they were expelled a gorillion times from basically every place in the world?

I started this thread to learn why people hate the Jews and Satan himself paid me a visit.

The jews pushed the romans to kill him. They didn't want to, remember Barabbas?

PONTIUS PILATE DID NOTHING WRONG

So what your saying is to get the trebuchet's?

Up to the old tricks again, eh?

Ruh Roh

I like Jews.

wow

>no jew control government bullshit
>give me a real argument

Jews do control the government, just take a look at aipac and all politicians stance on Israel. They also control the music industry, Hollywood, and academia

Satan pls. Anyways people hate the Jews because their grubby fingers are foumd wherever society begins to falter. Thos had beem the case for the last 2000 years. Dozens of countries from numerous races have kicked the Jews out. But why do they hate the Jews though lol?

>Penta-6's
>God is not real

Holy fuck boys, we woke The Anti-Christ! Put me in the screencap.

BUT KEK CLEARLY IS
PRIASE

Satan defending the juden, why am I not surprised

It is because they are a parasitic people. The eternal wanderer. Not having a nation to defend for 2000 years have deprived this ethnicity for any kind of honor. These men uses lies as their swords and concealment as their sheilds.
listverse.com/2013/07/20/10-devastatingly-deceptive-or-bizarre-animal-mimics/
"Survival in nature is largely a matter of eating and simultaneously trying not to be eaten or attacked by rivals. The struggle is further compounded by the imperative to dazzle the opposite sex and care for young. Many animals work an “honest” living through their size, strength, and hunting prowess. However, a selection of animals have chosen deception, treachery, and downright fraud to either resemble dangerous animals for protection (defensive mimicry), or pass as a literal wolf in sheep’s clothing to get within striking distance of prey (aggressive mimicry). Either way, they’re masters of deception."

Jewish commissars orchistrated the systematic murder of 7 mil ukrainians, and no one fucking cares. Many such cases! Fuck jews. Into the oven

>However, a selection of animals have chosen deception, treachery, and downright fraud to either resemble dangerous animals for protection (defensive mimicry), or pass as a literal wolf in sheep’s clothing to get within striking distance of prey (aggressive mimicry). Either way, they’re masters of deception."
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
Shlomo!

t. Barron

>Their religion is so peaceful and their only goal is to pass on Judaism and live a good life by their standards.
>MUH STANDARDS

If you think Jewish supremacy and control over all other races by genociding the ones that present a challenge to their agenda is ok you could call it "their standards".

Pic related

Put me in the screencap.

>peaceful and their only goal is to pass on Judaism and live a good life by their standards

They have their own little problems with extremist sects like any other religion. I just hope they manage to contain guys like this. Gives me the creeps

youtu.be/QX20CbMvF24?t=56m59s

>I just hope they manage to contain guys like this
They don't.

When people talk about Jews it's obviously not about every single Jew alive, but the ones in power and control of the west (America, EU, Israel, etc) They're the ones trying to control public opinion with their massive degenerative and globalist agendas. They absolutely own the establishment for a lot of years now, the putrid civilization you see today in the west is a intentional effort of these people to break our traditional values and destabilize us.

I have witnessed everything today

>the putrid civilization you see today in the west is a intentional effort of these people
It is also genetic, blacks are not intent on commiting more crime, they just do it. A lot of these jews do not have a big agenda, they are just parasitic by nature. No bigger goal is needed, it is just the eternal jew.