Racism in South Korea

The parents of these two little girls (Dad is white and their mother Korean) had to flee Korea after being harassed by the locals (This is from their blog) who didn't aprove her marrying and having kids with a foreigner.
How do we end racism against whites in Korea ? It's a taste of our own medicine perhaps ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
youtube.com/watch?v=bdzT279ffTA&t=108s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>end racism
>in an asian country

lol good luck with that

Waito piggu go home
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

wow those are some qt lolis

I agree

I never could understand Koreans. They want to be like whites in every conceivable way, even going as far as spend an ungodly amount of money on plastic surgery to widen their eyes and make their faces more Caucasian.

At the same time, they hate whites.

Why you didn't protect them

Probably it's because they don't enjoy the idea of whites stealing their women ? same way we whites act towards blacks/muslims, etc.

I concur.

>we whites
>Columbia
Sure.

>act towards blacks/muslims
The scum ones. #notAllMuslims

good for them. white piggu should go home and stay home.

Why the fuck would we stop it? Miscegenation is degenerate.

Besides, only low test white beta males marry Asian women. Who gives a fuck about them?

White dude in Korea who speaks the language -

Nobody has ever been racist to me, worst I ever endured was old semi-drunks on the street wanting to talk to me in English.

There are several white and black celebrities due to their language skills.

You see plenty of WMAF couples, especially in Seoul. Go to any of the big cities and you can see 8/10+ Korean girls drooling over the weebiest white males you will ever see (not all of them, but always a few).

Korea isn't racist it's just not quite got its head around our presence yet.

Racism is everywhere. cant stop kids making fun of little round eyes in school.

is the dad a faggot

what are the manlet gooks gonna do to him? throw pocket kimchi at him or something

My parents are literally spaniards, not everyone in latin america is mestizo.

What about mixed kids ? that's probably why they were hating on them

the exact same thing could be said about whites. or what, do you think white people tan because they love being white? if you really believe what you say, do you have no problem with your sister getting inseminated by Tyrone?

oh man... why do you have these pictures?

Koreans have a right to prevent the mongrelization of their race.

>our own medicine
>implying Columbians are white

I took them from their blog, just for this thread, i swear i will delete them afterwards.

It's probably jealously, those girls are fucking perfect, they get all the best features from Asians & Whites without the plastic surgery

any reason you have those pictures saved user?

>My parents are literally spaniards
My god, even if not. Don't fall for this stupid bait.

Gooks are just jealous that hapas are more attractive than full blooded asians.

Most younger people adore mixed kids. Look up Sam Harrington's son William. Korean media went crazy over how 'cute' he is. Looks like a normal ass baby to me though.

Very young kids can be ignorantly brutal; truth be told I don't know about hella old people but they seem to like clean and well-to-do looking white people in general.

I highly suspect this is a one off case.

Don't end it, protecting the racial integrity of their nation is exactly what Europeans should be doing.

stop projecting
you're like some dude into bestiality who is berating a single woman for owning a dog.
>WHY YOU GOT A DOG, SOMETHING MUST BE GOING ON
No, it's just your sick mind.

Mixing asians with whites actually produces extremely cute girls.

If the kids looked full Korean like most hapa WMAF kids they probably would have been spared the harassment, I'm pretty sure no one would have cared if their kids weren't white looking.

Asian and whites breeds the cutest lolis.

Like the best of both worlds.

South Koreans want to become Jews. The Talmud is very big there since they want to be successful.

But blacks and muslems are terrible people.

Makes me love Koreans

Seriously, these are hapa girls? B-but I thought all hapas were fucked up?

Who cares.

Seriously this is probably the most pointless thing I've seen all day.

Literally nothing wrong with this. Koreans have every right to decide what goes on in their nation.

They want their own country to remain theirs, what the fuck is wrong with that?

White girl alert

When I went there Christianity was the thing. Bunch of cute korean schoolgirls walking around talking to people about God.

>never brought up bestiality
Are you hiding something user?

It's the men that end up like mystery meat; the girls tend to benefit somewhat from the asian genes.

Looks more like a spic-asian

asians don't wanna cuck themselves like white people do in europe, go figure

>told by others that this marriage is bad
>starts family etc
>Muh racism

These people shouldn't have done any of this Asians are disgusting and are genetic failures of humanity

meanwhile, in reality...

whites are pretty much nigger tier to asians.

kys pedo, before someone does it for you

Koreans are like Japs but with souls. They're also generally a lot more conservative than other east Asians.

v-very pretty idd.
i can be their daddy if they want :D

This is Sup Forums for you. Single out a couple of bad cases and deem everyone who has similar traits as a failure. Like MSM when they try and blow up TVs when there's a white shooter or something but hides it when it's a minority. Of course not all white kids are shooters. Of course not all hapas are bad. In fact, the majority are not. It's all about the parenting.

This mindset is why we are known as 60%.

>Mixed babies are taller and beautiful!
>This is how the people in the future look like and it's beautiful!

bottom right is basically anime

Owning a pet dog and having pictures saved on your computer of somebody you don't know children on your computer are completely different you autist.

They're jealous and know that if half white Koreans became a thing in their country that they would become inferior

I used it as an example. Since it's a taboo and heated subject.

>whites
>nigger tier
And you fucking people want to become the 51st state

Needs to be a Northface jacket instead of sweater. Starbucks cup works with it all.

I deleted them, are you happy now ?
wow i only wanted to discuss a political issue

If asians want asia for the asians, I'm perfectly fine with this.

We don't. Racism protects races and conflicting ideologies from destroying nations. Worst Korea stronk

Good, they should have been kicked out. Race mixing is degenerate regardless of whether it's BMWF, WMAF, or anything else

That guy was a mix between a Jewish man and a Philopino woman.

Unless Jews are now white or something.

>spreading around qt hapa women
>preserving source of hapa women

whats wrong?

kys pussy

sounds a lot like white countries, huh?

I'm just exposing the hypocrisy of some retards in this board, senpai. no need to get defensive. race mixing is bad no matter what. and I say that having lived my entire life in a race mixed shithole.

dumb gaijin

All pedos kill yourselves and spend eternity in hell where you belong

>la mejor sangre corre por mis venas

white devil go home

Good on them. Keep Korea korean. Too many fucking invading whites shitting out half breeds.

korea for koreans

stop mixing

Literally facebook/9gag tier normalfaggotry memes

>wanting to take care of a little girl is wrong
dumb american

Korean here.

Cases like this are pretty minor.

While Korea is pretty 'racist' in terms of how blunt they speak out about generalities, it's not like foreigners get hounded and harassed lol. Most are actually pretty welcoming. But, being a completely isolated country up until recently, things would ofc start turning ugly as soon as a minority group poses any sort of social power.

Basically, there is just no way, culturally, that multiculturalism would ever happen in Korea, or any prominent Asian countries for that matter. You can have blatantly 'racist' opinions by Western standards in Korea and it won't really hurt you at all socially.

But they do look more attractive, I mean half white asian's are basically real life anime

the lord has spoken

Don't you have to kill some relatives?

>Here's a political issue
Take your fucking niggers out of Chile and keep them!

K-Kim?

Kys jungle monkey, getting boners from little girls

korea must remain korean and the future must be secured for korean chidren

Hey Kim. When's the big show gonna start already?

Timestamp now Kim

Fake, amwf couples are welcome and glorified in Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=bdzT279ffTA&t=108s

t dumb american

Never encountered any racism in Korea. Most people are super curious about where you are from, and want to try to talk to you. Service is always excellent there, it's a pretty awesome country.

Why is it bad? Children are awesome and the future of the world. Only in the west is something like this seen as taboo and bad. You've never been charmed by a kid smiling or running through a field of flowers? Or one in a funny costume? Worried you're doing something terrible by saving pictures of those things? Why would I save this picture of a fox being retarded? Because it makes me laugh. Do I need another reason to do so?

That's fine. Why shouldn't they be racist? I thought we were opposed to multiculturalism and miscegenation on /pol? Good for those racist Koreans. Theyll never emigrate here. We should be encouraging their racism.

13/811?

Pull the fucking trigger. I'm ready to rain hellfire on you yellow monkey fucks for a long time now! Do it!

Not that user and irrelevant to the conversation, but every time I read Paraguay it comes out as para-gay in my mind. How do I stop this.

Are all Colombians cucks like you that do what they're told?

>sounds a lot like white countries, huh?
No, in white countries, we're already the superior ones.

you don't.

Koreans are notoriously racist, even by Asian standards.

korean nation must remain with the same blood and not take outsiders who will only dilute

Have to stop having the gay on your mind, user.

>It's a taste of our own medicine perhaps?

I was gonna ask if you were retarded, but then saw you were from Colombia.

diluting national blood weakens the people and the unification of the nation

That's their fault, should have done the Argentina and kill/sterilize them all