Non-Shill Flat-Earthers please read

Look guys, I know you are truth seekers, and that mainstream knowledge is quite often wrong; but sometimes there is too much evidence going one way that you have to be ignorant in order to believe otherwise.

Flat Earth is an example of this. There are some well constructed arguments to convince someone of the flat earth, but you have to understand they are fake arguments.
If you understand the round earth fact, then you can pick these arguments apart.

Here if you really do not believe the media, go and take a flight over antarctica.

if its the only way you will believe the basic reasoning of geometry then do it.

antarcticaflights.com.au

we have to clean house. All the bad arguments and lies that people believe here is INSANE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4oT2EbDONs
youtube.com/watch?v=3zNmgu6sQXk
youtube.com/watch?v=GhRiLP32qfs
youtube.com/watch?v=yVGlflD447o
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8-0taPw9I
google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=628&q=satellite&oq=satellite&gs_l=img.3...1079.2494.0.2647.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.0.0.dJVD3-PLhrY#imgrc=uAC3BViLNixgoM:
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=S4oT2EbDONs what about videos that show stuff that should be hidden? Nothing to see here?

how could we have not gone to the moon with the flat earth?

youtube.com/watch?v=3zNmgu6sQXk

the earth is not perfectly round. there will be cases of plate excess which means the measurement will appear to contradict the fact that in most places you will see a declination.

how many videos like this are there.

im not immovable, but there is so much weight behind the model that i cant see how a video like this would shatter your literal worldview without thinking about other instances.

please if you have a list then dump away. this is acceptable because it uses scientific approaches.

The list of evidence and proof is beyond being able to argue and still appear sane.

How do you summer in Northern Hemisphere and winter in the Southern Hemisphere and vice versa with a flat earth??

How do you have longer and shorter days if the earth is flat??

Why is the equator the warmest if the earth is flat? Shouldn't the temp be constant??

Anyways, those things right there blow flat earth the F out.

the model of a flat earth indeed fits all the evidence.

another one i like is to look at other planets. we can watch them rotate and see their 3-dimensional property as a stream of 2 dimensional discs

Earth is hollow, not flat.

hey dumbass. work through these debunks before you go calling a piece of dust on the ISS a 'bubble'. if you've ever seen the simulations they do in pools, there is a shitload more bubbles than that.

What's the pic from?

If anything the amount of bait threads, shill activity, forced memes to counter the flat Earth should be a good indication that some people are very worried about the flat Earth going mainstream.
Why would they be worried if the flat Earth wasn't the Truth?
After like 70 years of supposed space programs, you have no genuine photograph of satellite, space or even the ball earth. All you have are forgeries.
because space doesn't exist.

There are no direct flights between Bueno Aires and Melbourne because the Earth is flat
There are no direct flights between Bueno Aires and London because the Earth is flat

Distances are greater on the flat Earth.

all your question have been answered time and again with the greatest details. Seasons and weathers actually work much better on a flat Earth
If you want to learn the basics, watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=GhRiLP32qfs

It's from the illuminati card game

nigger go through the debunks.

i don't need a six hour documentary to explain why your idea is retarded.

thx

Flattards can please fuck right the fuck off.

If the Earth is flat does that mean the moon is too? The Sun? The other planets?

there are dozens, youtube search is your friend

They are not truth seekers. they are discreditors and disruptors. they dont spam for free.

Because it will set our society back scientifically 1000's of years, literally.

My only problem with the heliocentric model of the universe is that there is no evidence to support a round earth. No pictures of earth from space, no pictures of real satelites, and all of nasa' s photo's of earth are different. All flight patterns fly around the poles, not through them. And the math doesn't add up. It says in the bible "4 angels guard the 4 corners of the earth". The sandy hook photo's the US army took of Manhattan prove the earth might be concave, which is also supported by the plum Bob salt mine experiment (documented by the Smithsonian).

My point is, I can provide you with more evidence that the earth isn't round, and all you would need is a picture of earth (from the moon maybe?) And I would shut the fuck up. But you won't because there isn't any proof.

Everyone knows that the earth is flat and it's carried by the big turtle

yeah its true.

youtube.com/watch?v=yVGlflD447o

> prove the earth might be

American education

>geostationary satellites
>radio wave reflection

etc.

GTFO flatfags

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8-0taPw9I

>all you would need is a picture of earth (from the moon maybe?) And I would shut the fuck up. But you won't because there isn't any proof.
actually you still wouldn't budge from your dumbass belief system. you would dismiss my picture as fake, which is what you do with all the other 'fake' pictures.

>no evidence
>no pictures of earth from space
>no pictures of real satellites
pic related. you can literally google these things and there you have the pictures.

>nasa's photos of earth are different
yeah because they're taken at different distances with different cameras at different zoom levels. google the dolly zoom effect, it's why in some pictures of earth a continent may seem to be out of proportion (when in reality it is caused by a difference in perspective)

>it says in the bible
you trust the people who wrote the bible 2000-4000 from the most powerful religion on earth but not the government? really activates my almonds.

also take a second to dismiss all the debunks in

>tfw this picture crashes clover

They are all composite images or computer graphics. You literally can't find one picture of a satellite on Google images of a satelite. Nasa's photo's of earth from space show the continents being different sizes in relation to the size of the globe.

no its a terrapin called squirtle b/c god unironically liked pokemon.

yeah i think that flat earth is a psyop for a broader NASA conspiracy archive. i call it kook-cover.

its like left cover but the reverse.

left cover has a smartly dressed leftwing intellectual tell you a lie encased in the truth.

kook-cover has an ugly right wing paleoconservative tell you the truth wrapped in a load of christ cucked garbage.

there is shit on nasa that is damning: so it better come from the most unpopular base of the population.

OwO what's this? a real picture of a satellite! plus, it's the first image that pops up on google!

google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=628&q=satellite&oq=satellite&gs_l=img.3...1079.2494.0.2647.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.0.0.dJVD3-PLhrY#imgrc=uAC3BViLNixgoM:

nigga the size differences are because the globe was created to emphasize white nations and the main trading routes. I just learned about this recently because its not really common knowledge but there you got.

and so i have the following supposition:

>Nasa is terrible at space. they cant get crafts out of orbit at all, so all the images are of an incomplete hemisphere, hence why they stitch images together.

If you cant yield a simple image of the earth from space then what can you do? if we can get the pale blue dot we can surely get a bigger picture?

idk here is the iss stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

I just came here cause these threads are usually interesting/funny, but your newfaggotry is blinding. Like Reddit crossposter levels of bad

i see where your tiny brain has a problem. your problem is, why are there so many cgi models of satellites if they are supposed to be real?

well, i am gonna let you in on a little secret: there must be some distance between the camera and the object being photographed in order for you to have a picture. 99% of the satellites don't need to do this because they aren't trying to debate idiots like you. they are trying to provide a service, be it radar, communications, or TV, and they don't need a real picture of their satellite.

why not look at all the pictures of satellites being repaired by astronauts? are those on soundstages or in pools so they can't be real?

by the same logic i must be a robot or some AI ultra-shill because you don't have definitive proof that I am a human typing this right now.

triggered

>triggered
Ignore my post. Didn't realize this was b8.

a good way to find the newfags is that they call everyone newfags

even when i was a newfag i didnt do it. i think i just called people fags.

Gotcha dude. Have fun.

Leave pol now loser