Yes goyim, white people invented slavery!

Why does (((google))) do this and how do we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
answering-islam.org/Green/slavery.htm
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13798-slave-trade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake history

It's actually because of Wikipedia. It's been infiltrated by progressives

>slavery didn't exist when the Bible was written
How do fedora tippers feel about this?

Same reason 95% of (((Americans))) aren't taught this in school.

Remember the 'Cultural Marxism' debacle? Looking it up still refers you to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory

Thank God for all those fat, smug, left-wing 40-somethings who are sure they know everything about the world, huh?

the results were pretty fair when I looked it up.

Seems pretty fucking targeted.

Can anyone from any other European country do the same search? I want to see if they blame Britain for Brits, France for Frenchmen, et cetera.

>when did slavery first start ever
literally who the fuck is going to phrase it like that ever?

There is actually no evidence of the Egyptian captivity. The Jews made it up while they were enslaved in Babylon

>The history of slavery spans nearly every culture, nationality, and religion from ancient times to the present day.
First sentence on wikipedia.

Black people.

These neo-marxists are out of control

why is scaruffi from Sup Forums writing about slavery

>slav-ery
>literally named after forced Slavic labour in what is now Turkey
>somehow started in the US with blacks

there's a reasons it's not called niggery

Don't you know, goy? That is just a right-wing conspiracy theory.

where's the proof though?

it's really named after slavs?

(((they))) left something out. Here ya go, fixed.

And yet, that's not the part they show on jewgle. You know as well as everyone here, that most people are just going to take the jewgle answer and not even open wiki

Damn, I guess Kek built those pyramids with meme magic instead of jews

sounds like a typical jewish trick actually

the pyramids were built by aliens and the jews said they were enslaved to do it.

its like muh 6 million prior to 1945

>mostly run by (((western europeans)))

They never ever mention jews when it would be in a bad light. As soon as something negative might be attributed to a jew, that jew magically becomes white instead of jewish.

Arabs invented it, actually, or Africans--not sure which, but they were both into it pretty hard long long ago.

Yes but in this case even the Wikipedia page for the exodus confirms

The Arab(muslim) slave trade of Africa, beginning in the 700's was the largest slave trade in the world that lasted 1400 years. It existed several hundred years before the Europeans did it and the arab slave trade is responsible for the enslavement of tens of millions of African and Europeans over its time span.

THIS

I've beena writer on Wiki on History pages of my coutnry...

You can't belive it...

They got a chapter ont he Spanish Inquisitionc laiming it killed "millions" with fake sources..I pointed the error out, edited tons of times with the realistic numbers, and EVERY TIME a fokkin mod or a "anonymous" changes back to the wrong version...

Fuck this shit.

Another time I had to fight for 5 days witha mod to change the occupation of a notorious UK ISLAMIC TERRORIST from "engeneer" to "preacher" (he didnt even accept "terrorists" since it was not a "profession")

He is right, we got no proof of a large jewish presence in ANY part of egypt..just small settlements in the Sinai at most.

Its all a legend.

T. History cuck

>beginning in the 700's was the largest slave trade in the world that lasted 1400 years

when did arabs invent time travel?

Is there any actual proof that jews were enslaved in egyp??

What's the proper search engine for a red-polled freedom fighter such as myself.

I got this exact result

The article on Jewish Bolshevism calls it an anti-semitic canard and claims there is no evidence of jewish power and influence in communism.

>Why does (((google))) do this and how do we fix it?
They just quote a paragraph from a page that hits on the search terms.
It's really no different than the "I'm feeling lucky" nobody uses.

Try this one: search for "sunni population", and it will tell you "Shia make up roughly 10% of all Muslims, and globally their population is estimated between 154 to 200 million, " which is almost the opposite of the answer you wanted.
While you're there, search for "Donald Trump Russia".
:^)

No. Its a myth.

>1619

>Americans
>Western Europeans
>Dutch

WTF

This desu, where's my Beatles pasta

Oy vey.

And yet when you look up 'Old Bolsheviks' and check Wikipedia's own list, half of them are Jewish. But yeah, G-d forbid us goyim draw the wrong conclusions.

Slavery didn't exist until we taught whitey how to leave their caves and use soap, duh!

>what about egypt you claim is black, or Judah or nubia or ethiopia or China or Persia or India or Japan or Native America or polynesia or Canaan or Arabia

w-we WUZ KANGZ N SHIT MOTHUHFUCKUH fuck you whitey

OP is a shill confirmed

What is:
>sparta
>muslims
>egyptians
>literally every single society in history

Didn't romans and most ancient civilizations use slaves?

Sumeria is where mass slavery really started. I'm sure isolated pockets of tribes had slaves too wayyy back.

>be jew
>immigrate to ancient kemet/egypt
>eventually be kicked out of egypt
>get butthurt
>make up story about being egyptian slaves
>some 2000 years later, force refugees into great civilizations like ancient egypt to destroy them, because of 2000+ years of butthurt, since ancient egypt is long gone.

It wasn't race based though, and usually not for life, either.

>who invented slavery

>Europeans, goy

the fact that so many people still name the USA as the most significant slave trader of all time...

Im sure if we found a non black trade selling cultre we would of enslaved them anyway.

Literally fuck you guys

Arab muslim slave trade of africa starting with Umayyad and Abbasid caliphs and into the 1900's under various regimes.

660-1900's

>Arab muslim slave trade of africa starting with Umayyad and Abbasid caliphs and into the 1900's under various regimes.
>660-1900's

source?

Any political and social science topic on Wikipedia is heavily skewed to be in favor of the left. As recent as 2016 college Marxist teachers and feminist professors have instructed their students to edit Wikipedia articles in order to promote more "progressive views."

This is a good list about Wikipedia's political bias
www.conservapedia.com/Examples_of_Bias_in_Wikipedia

niggers

tell me I'm wrong

star here and go from there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
answering-islam.org/Green/slavery.htm

I wish I had some goddamn slaves.

S C A R U F F I
C
A
R
U
F
F
I

repent, white people

You could ask better questions

>Scaruffi
Kek, I got him too when I looked it up. Maybe it's cause we're Sup Forumstants.

This is true. I've seen a number of Talk pages on controversial articles with comments from students saying they're "improving" the page for their gender/cultural studies courses. It's pretty disgusting.

Google search: history of democrats and republicans
then post what you find

Wouldn't that be a problem with Google and not Wikipedia then?

tfw literally only america exists because "hur dur, greatest country in the world, i bomb sand niggers"

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THATS IT IVE FUCKING CRACKED THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE

theyve fucking broken me boys. Blood must flow.

What the fuck is this shit? Slavery has existed since the dawn of man. It goes back millennia.

Trump, retard suppoters just don't give a shit ur comment, but u're right bro.

Pretty sure Robot is the russian-slavic word for slave. That's where Asimov got it, at least.

AFRICAN
KANGZ

I saw that

chegd

Why is America even mentioned at all? Slavery is older than the written word itself.

It's funny how it is hidden by google or the wikipedia when the own Jewish had slavery acepted as a good oportunity to make money.

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13798-slave-trade

>he is using google
kek

you know exactly why. The narrative is White people are the source of all evil and have ruined the world. You know because of hitler since you know he was a white guy.

>ya know. the more I think about it the more I keep redpilling myself. damn being a liberal is a hard road to tow.

>implying it's not important to see what narratives jewgle is trying to push

we literally are the greatest country on earth because of our ability to bomb sand niggers at our whimsy

Google work to pandering to pathetic niggers to make everyone but themselves look racist

jooz*

You're goddamn right. I didn't know this till coming to pol. 34 fucking years old and a "scholar" when it comes to WW2 history by American standards and the only explanation I ever knew for why Hitler hated jews was that "anti semitism is part of nasty European tradition"

kikes are up to their usual tricks