>her: "omg I know that family?"
>look over see black family
>me: "okay? who are they?"
>her: "that's my ex boyfriends family! :( I hope they don't see me!"
>me: "oh? how long did you date?"
>her: "three years"
>me: "hmmm."
>two days later I break up with her because she fucked a nigger
Did I do the right thing lads? Would you date a girl who fucked a nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Did you get tested?

Good job OP

I dunno dude, I don't probe into that with my girlfriends. I would just rather not know. If she was hot and you enjoyed being with her, than it's a hard call.

Youre still a faggot for needing the validation, but yes.

Get your tyrone friend to set you up with the thickest black chick and smash her and make your white gf jealous

Only mistake is that you didn't do it immediately but chose to wait for two days.

This. Not even joking - about half of all black men in the United States have herpes, so if she ever fucked him without a condom chances are you've got the herpes as well.

If you have to ask Sup Forums whether or not you did the right thing, you probably didn't do the right thing

No it isn't. I must know if she's ever fucked a nigger or any variety of shitskin for that matter, and if she has, then she's dropped. Have some standards you fucking cuck. Enjoy eating a vagina that used to have a niggers cum in it, and kissing a mouth that's swallowed it too. You disgust me.

its gross OP, im not sure how id feel if i found out the same thing. probably would do the same thing you did.

We didn't have sex. I try not to just fuck anyone these days, especially liberals.

One time she told me, "I didn't know until years later that I got raped." You decide wtf that actually means.

>Did I do the right thing lads?

No, you should have stood up and walked out of the restaurant right then and there, leaving that coalburner with the bill.

Fucking cuck, you ought to have slappe her around a bit and done pic related.

Always check for niggerloving before dating a girl.

I dunno. It would depend if he was a real thug nigga or, like, a nice domestic nigga.

>I didn't know until years later that I got raped.

I wouldn't touch a girl that has fucked a nigger. But I value myself and I wouldn't need to ask pol for their advice about this fact.
Btw, post any nudes of her you have.

No.

What's a good way to find out?

I'm sorry op bit that was your only choice.

The time travelling BBC has the power to cuck white boys long after it has done it's deed.

If you have to ask for our opinion you probably fucked up

Yes you did the right thing OP. You have every right to what you did.

I would also get tested if you can.

>Be me

Stopped reading. You deserve to be cucked by a nigger.

The family looked like pavement apes, not the sweater vest wearing respectable black guy. That factored into my decision.

Sup Forums is not your personal blog

this happened to me twice

was dating a girl for like a year in high school, she told me she kissed a nigger, started cheating on her, dumped her

dated a girl for like two years, she finally reveals that she made out with a nigger, even though i questioned her about it for the entire two years, i was like "do you really think i'll be mad? i'm mostly joking with the racism stuff, it won't change how i feel about you"
when she told me, dumped her

You made the only correct choice. You should get an STD test asap.

Absolutely spot on lad, you did the right thing. I'm in a somewhat similar situation and told the bitch to never speak to me again.

You did the right thing. Don't feel bad, it's for the better. Any woman that has fucked a nigger is not a keeper at all. It's a shitty feeling thinking that there was Coon cock inside of her.

Yes she is contaminated I would thoroughly scrub my junk if I were you

Get checked for AIDS and other monkey disease

Understandable user. I would have done the same thing.

It's just not worth the future trouble.

>autism
...I expect you to be here in a month to complain about the fact there are not enough kids to bear the white legacy.

You are clearly too beta to just hook up, give her a chance, redpill her, marry her, and transmit your genes.

You got a chance at continuing the white race and wasted it. I have no pity for you.

>he couldn't tell his girlfriend fucked niggers when she wears pants like that

Wew lad you definitely do have the conservative autism.

Kek. You know, I'd probably do the same thing if she just kissed the nig to be honest.

>spread her legs for a jew
>had jew babies
>that jew is now Trump's right-hand man

Wew lad it's almost like you love uncut jew cock.

>not standing up and walking out on her right there

cuckold

>he couldn't tell his girlfriend fucked niggers when she wears pants like that
Is this an American thing?

at least you found out early dude you don't wanna be a nigger lover lover

isnt the term once you go black you never go back?

If she fucked a nigger, then only fucks you now.

I'd say she has the ability to be easily red-pilled

why the fuck are you people not thinking this way, the blatent hate only reinforces the fact in their head "blacks are better"

if shes now fucking you, you have more arguments against tyrone

You dodged a bullet bruh

I remember this pasta.

You know what they say... Once you go black you never come back

met hot blonde, nice ass and tits, she hitting on me hard. do lunch often, hangout some, later she calls and ex had beat the shit out of her, then ex shows up on news for beating man in a store. big ole' nigger, dodged that coal burner

>be me
>white European decent
>Look completely white
>Get ancestry DNA test from ancestry.com
>find out I'm 10%nigger
>really depressed so get real dunk one night
>Go into drunken rage, kick and punch holes in the walls, call wife a nigger lover and chase her out of the house.
>get divorced
>I know I made the right decision

She's advertising that she has a big booty.

Big booty white sluts ALWAYS fuck niggers. They crave attention and compliments, and a nigger will always provide.

teleogony.
there are negro genes in her body now.

Still probably should get tested. I assume you kissed her at some point right? Das negroes pretty much all have the oral herps, and the other kind as well. If you break out in cold sores next week you can thank Tyrones cock.

Good man. Keep your principles.

>letting Sup Forums run your life
Autism

I make it my goal to fuck as many white women as possible so you tiny dick faggots can cry harder.

Source on the herpes thing?

Yes

Sounds like a close one user. Just think how close you were to getting AIDS

Burn the coal, pay the toll
Don't ever date a woman who admits to being with a non-white
They're race traitors
They know no loyalty to their own people
They can't be trusted

Well at least she can't decide years later that you raped her and comes and the police come a knockin

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Part of the toll is never being touched by a self respecting huwhite man again.

Sorry honey, make better choices in life.

Get tested immediately.

good job

you did the right thing.
I have this dilemma too. I dont know if theres a way to find a girls in the west which hasnt fucked a nigger. In russia theres almost no niggers outside of exchange students in Moscow\Petersburg universities. Cute girls doesnt fuck shitskins too so i have no problem here. But in the west 100% fucked black dudes at least once, right? I imagine high levels of degeneracy there.

>stealing jokes from Chappelle

>be me
>as opposed to being someone else
>a lot of the times i am someone else
>but in this specific case i happened to be me at the time
>i was me for the entire story too, didnt change at any point during

This is only appropriate response.

Sometimes I wonder if that's true. I've been here since 08.

How do you lowkey get a broad to admit she has fornicated with a nigger? I would dump that broad on the god damn spot. Every white man should and maybe they wouldn't burn coal in the first place.

Google it. 100% true. Check hiv stats.

Small dick, eh white boi???

Oh fuck off pizza nigger. Once shes gone black we dont want her back

hugely dodged a bullet. you made a really good choice, user.

>not worth the future trouble
This leaf gets it.

No, it's like 10%

Please, Italy bro no. Don't you see the hordes of these dark savages invading your country? It's disgusting and any white women with them is scum.

I suspesected a ex of burning coal since she had some niggers always like her Insta pics. After a long and hard intergation where she cried multiple times denying it she finnaly broke and admitted she had back in highschool. Broke up with her the next day. Feels good my current girlfriend is way hotter then her and not BLACKED so never settle for a whore boyos.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

better get your dick checked out at the doctor bro

>depends
not for me or any other self-respecting man

Damn bref enjoy HIV

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>literally muh dick

>Dating a girl for a month
>Doesn't know her ex's ethnicity

Either you are fucking retarded or this story is fake

>We didn't have sex
>be dating girl for a month

what the fuck

Are Americans seriously like this lmao?

Yes good for you. I'm about ready to break up with my girlfriend because I can't fucking stand her, get into inane arguments with her over things like the wage gap every day and I just hate her at this point.

Any white woman that fucks a nigger is immediately subhuman trash, irredeemable garbage until the day she dies.

You did the right thing, once you go black no one wants you back.

>After a long and hard intergation where she cried multiple times denying it she finnaly broke and admitted she had back in highschool.
know this feel, they have to be interrogated, i bet some of the guys in this thread have nigger lover gf's and they don't even know it

>Read thread Title
>Yeah I'd dump her too if she cheated on me - not sure why race was important in your decision...
>Read rest of post
>Her ex-from three years ago
Lmao who cares, you spoiled turd. You will do better in the life when you realize women are humans just like you, but with slight aethetic and reproductive differences, the rest are social stigmas you've been conditioned to embrace. Just treat them like another bro and your social life will be a lot better.

>be dating girl for a month
So you barely dated at all. I wouldn't even call that dating.

Nothing of value lost dude

Good your post makes me feel better.

I really needed this thread today

100% pure bluepilled/cucked mentality.

Congratulations user you saved yourself

>Youre still a faggot for needing the validation, but yes.
Pretty much this

What movie is this from?

got that right, i never put the white snake in her. she now has a grey kid and no babby daddy

You posted on the wrong board you dumb faggot.
Take your GF shit to

i hope its true, have a nice day.

makes sense. italians were the original BBC lovers.

Son you did good. Fuck that nasty skank. Disgusting liberal and dates blacks. No thanks yo. On top of that the rape thing? All the signs point to good choice.

All women are whores and have 50+ sexual partners easily if >25 years old, and more than 500 sexual relations is not a inflated number too, do the math

Chances are that the average "NICE PURE GIRL" meme fucked 5 or 6 black man in total.

What's the fucking difference if she fucked a black man or a white man? A non virgin is not relationship material at all. If you date one, just do it for the pussy, never relate to the bitch slut emotionally. Reserve your heart for a pure waifu. If she never shows, never love.

Is there anything that the BBC can't do?

Fucking this!

You should have explained why too. Tell her you don't date coal burners and that she is tainted