Want me to go?

my family escaped from turkey long ago due to the government's over islamic policies and occasional coups. Being atheists themselves, they raised me fairly unbiased in terms religion. I grew up in canada, and was surrounded by white friend from kindergarten. Never was a big fan of turkish culture, I grew up like them. Its been 5 years since I got my phd, and i would like to believe i am a functional member of the society. I contributed a lot to canada, and I would not want to that shithole of a country ever again.

is no shrill btw, say yes or no and i will take it as face value

Yes or no to what?

>Yes goyim, I am most definitely a turk, you should be more accepting of us in your countries

>I contributed a lot to canada
Why don't you capitalize the name of the country you supposedly appreciate?

yes or no to the question whether I should go or not

i dont really about spelling here on Sup Forums, like most people

Yeah, fuck off, we are full.

well, once as shitskin...

how white are you?

Who cares, don't listen to the losers on this board.
>my family escaped from turkey long ago due to the government's over islamic policies and occasional coups.
Good, most of "your" people are just here to leech off of our system

skin barely distinguishible from white, but slightly east asian yellow, brown eyes, normal white nose, pink nips

Not only should you leave, you should also kill yourself, and not come to the US.
Do you care about anything but yourself, you atheist scoundrel? Christianity is the true religion of the West. Atheist expulsion from Christian North America when?

if i didn't, i wouldnt be asking for your opinion would I?

Yes leave, but go to the states before they get their walls built, and don't come back

Kek, leaf fags don't even deserve the snow they live on

Taking off my shitposting hat for a moment:

If you're an atheist and you respect western values like free speech, I would have no problem with you living in my city.

Remember that this is Sup Forums and most won't be as genuine as me.

i am aware of that, its the occasional genuinity i am shooting for, besides nothing wrong with christianity, and i grew up with western values. just fuck islam.

> Its been 5 years since I got my phd
> I contributed a lot to canada

So, you've been working for 45 odd years? No?
Then you haven't contributed a damn thing as yet...you've simply been a leach on society, and dependent on the tax payers to subsidize your education...

So, gtfo...fucking roach faggot...

OP, I feel the same as this guy, but I will say that that would make you the first non-asshole Turk I have ever met. When I lived in Germany, all the Turks I met deserved the roach nickname that you have here. Every Turk i've met since has been an EDM-obsessed, selfish, borderline autistic prick.

Your bait thread sucks.

yeh well you have to go back

what's your phd in?

Burger here, based on what you told me, id be fine with you staying. No Islamic shenanigans tho.

are you Muslim? thoughts on jizya? apostates?

I'll come up there and spray you myself, fucking roach.

tfw German turk living in America

to my knowledge they have been keeping to their shitty communities for 80 years. they insist on not integrating. i despise them as well

theoretical physics

no im not, i hate islam in every possible way

I like you

dissertation topic?

as a canadian citizen, i pay taxes, and i contributed to canada more than most canadians have.

Absolutely get the fuck out of my vaterland. We used to have a statue of the goddamn kaiser in our local park b4 the liberal traitors started letting in shitskins like you

well, we most deal with slitghtly different version of abstact oscillation.

Good job rejecting your ancestors.

if you can give me a brief, concise explanation then i'll believe you. otherwise you're bullshitting.

Most western nations are extremely welcoming to immigrants who assimilate into their cultures. Meaning come to America and become American, respect that our culture revolves around individualism, liberty, personal responsibility for for both your success/survival and also your actions.

The issue that the vast majority or western people balk on with regards to middle eastern, and african immigrant is that they do not assimilate, they form enclaves and ghettos and take on an insular subculture that is not at all similar to the native culture. Syrians come to euroep and set up little pockets of syria in europe. Syria is a shithole, and these pockets become hives of crime and violence, eventually they become nests of fighters.

The problem the west has with with muslims is not that they are Turk or Arab or African, it's that they come to our nice peaceful and prosperous nation and demand that we become more like their violent impoverished shitholes to accommodate them. As you pointed out fuck Islam, it manufactures squalor and misery.

There are people who object based on ethnicity, skin color and such, but they're a relatively small minority, even here on Sup Forums. What is a growing majority is the people who object to immigrants who come here, refuse to assimilate, remain un-american, attack american values while living off the fruits of american prosperity and demand both concessions from americans and immunity from american law.

America is a nation of Immigrants, legal, regulated, Immigrants. America and the west love immigrants because the new blood and new minds adds economic vitality. New people are new markets and new ideas. What the American and the west harbors a growing hatred for is invaders masquerading as immigrants.

You come to our wealthy successful nation and join us, become like us, and you will be welcomed with open arms by most. Some will disagree but I have no issue with you if your description of your situation is accurate.

No, the west loves European immigrants. Everyone else stay out.

never understood the "muh ancestors" ideology. if a country fails keep their citizens safe, is should have the every right to leave. i honestly dont want to get killed in turkey's islamic witch hunts.

All Muslims are cool that say fuck my whole religion.. basically any muslim that drinks beer and is not on welfare and wife does not have that shit on her head can stay..but what do I know I'm Puerto rican

>If you're an atheist and you respect western values like free speech, I would have no problem with you living in my city.
You're going back to Turkey with him shitskin
>All Turks I've met are shit
>better invite some into America ;)

with quantum physics, it has been discovered that almost every particle or form of energy has wave like properties. these properties include oscillation. if you can manage to measure these said oscillations and find a relationship between all the variables such as the mass of the source, frequency etc. and express it in an equation, that gives you a lot of information about how universe works. the discovery of gravitational waves is a great example of this.

Post a pic of you eating bacon and drinking a beer and then you can stay.

explanation rejected. i asked what YOUR dissertation was about.

people are individuals, not a hive mind

yes plz go.
thank you.

sure, give me a couple of minutes

go back to your hive of Turkey

neutrino oscillation was a big thing in my day, with all the fuzz surrounding it supposedly being faster than light and all. my dissertation was about using neutrino oscillation in 2 dimensional space as opposed to 1 dimensional space to figure out the general vectors of the neutrinos created from the destruction of an elementary particle.

sure, if you dont want to elaborate further than that...

so why are you seeking validation from Sup Forums?

lol sure buddy

I don't like your attitude and all you've managed to do it secure a job in academia, which is almost completely insulated and hardly helps Canada or the average Canadian.

So kindly, leave roach

i am not, just interested in people's opinions.

my opinion is that you are a faggot.

it helps science, which in turn (hopefully) helps people, including canaidans

Athiest degenerates have weakened this country from the inside. You're just as bad as they are, if not worse. If you really do care about this nation, you have to go back Mehmet. It's the only way.

as a secular turk, I understand why your family ran away.
but the difference from you and I, I am raised with Atatürk's ideals.
This is my country, my ancestors died for it, then rebuilt under Atatürk's leadership.
I won't let these Islamic shits taking full control of this place.
We will resist. We will not run. We will fight. however it takes.
If ever Erdocunt tries to destroy the seculars, sending drones after us, I'm taking those bastards with me.
Have fun there. We brave ones will die for this country, again.

ı do understand. but there is nothing i can do with physically being there. no protests since 2014 sadly. but my parent will vote, and thats all you can do really.

>I won't let these Islamic shits taking full control of this place.
You've already lost and you'll die a pointless death

You sound cool, would have a beer with you.

one can hope, still.

No you're cool.
Roaches = islamist "we wuz OTTOMANS" and shieeet turks, espetially the fgts in germany.
Normal turkish descendants = OK.

glad we can be shoulder to shoulder on this, more power to you

>You've already lost
somebody said the exact same thing in 1918. strange how did that turned out.
this is not about being physically here. you lost your roots. You openly said you hate this country. I can not say that. I love this country. I would be betraying myself, my family, my fore fathers who died for it if I ever say that.
I am not expecting you to understand.

i hate turkey for its current political policies, and the past atrocities, but i still retain hope and would love to see it flourish under secular rule again. i hope things go well for you.

then you hate the government, not Turkey. you damn well know that 50% of the country is against the government, 30% of it is full blown secular kemalists and yet you ignore all of this.
Bravo to you. learn some dignity from Aziz Sancar.

For having a phd you sure do write like a 3 year old.

i have only been to turkey when i was a child so i cant say much, however, a country's name refers to the government such as germany, while german refers to people living under that government. i never said i hated turks. from personal experience though, all the turks i med was islamist in some way, but won't refuse the existence of secular turks, that would be downright autistic. people are individuals, not a hive mind, and i wouldn't judge a person based on their nationality nor hate them.

this is Sup Forums, not my dissertation paper

how old are you? when did your family ran away?

>müüü müüü beni de aranız alın ben de sizdenim.

acınasısın OP umarım biri sırf ismin vs yüzünden ırkçılık yapar diyeceğim ama Amerika'da veya Avrupa'da değilsin maalesef.

shut up. write english if you want to talk.

30, don't know the exact date, but i believe 3 or 4 years before 70's coup

Go back and make Roachland great again or something

Congrats on rejecting that death cult.

Maybe you would find solace in learning about Tengrism and other real Turkic culture. Funny, most of your ancestors probably practiced that religion.

Anyway, have a good life in the West.

>70's coup
your family ran away not because of islamist government. there was no islamist government back then. the constitution of 1961 is the greatest on Turkey had ever had.
My deduction is, your family had ties with communists, proobably militants. they were called anarchists back in the day. to avoid prosecution, they ran away. not because of the islamist government but due to their acts against constitution.
they are probably the followers of deniz gezmiş.

kes lan amcık canım ingilizce yazmak istemedi yazmıyorum. aynı kafadansan sana da söveyim git batılı yarrağı yala daha fazla belki severler sizi.

violation of rules again. reported. enjoy your ban.

well, to my knowledge, the right side on that conflict had religious motives, and it looked pretty hopeless. the frequent coups didn't help. don't know if they were leftists back then, but sure as hell they are not now.

Our country is pretty big and you seem like a nice enough guy. I wouldn't turn you away and most of my fellow Canadians wouldn't either.

Why would people in civilized countries care about your origin if your family didn't raise you like a dick?

>had religious motives
not even close. süleyman demiral was never an islamist. he used those bastards to get the government, I'll give him that.
>and it looked pretty hopeless
we are still here right?
>the frequent coups didn't help.
you didn't any coup right? I have, 3 times. survived all of them.
>don't know if they were leftists back then, but sure as hell they are not now.
are they supporting CHP right now?

because you use "Turk" as a pejorative term.

>not even close. süleyman demiral was never an islamist. he used those bastards to get the government, I'll give him that.
not the man himself, but many right wingers. you didnt needed to be leftist to get harrased.
>and it looked pretty hopeless
yeah, hopefully things will turn out okay there.
>the frequent coups didn't help.
luckily no.
>don't know if they were leftists back then, but sure as hell they are not now.
they were saying the head of the party was pretty weak, but they are anti-erdogan by all means.

If you are a torontofag or quebecfag then yes GTFO NOW.

if you mean sjw or feminist, then hell no

Yes, "Turk" is definitely not a positive word here. "Arab" at least carries some sympathy. Probably the Armenian Genocide has something to do with it.

Return to your own country and fight to the death to make it less shit.

Coward roach.

>not the man himself, but many right wingers. you didnt needed to be leftist to get harrased.
second half of the 60's and 74-78 was the greatest periods of Turkey, Turkey was considered a full fuctioning democracy in those years, yes not without tension but a full democracy.
>they were saying the head of the party was pretty weak
I want this meme to die.
armenian is not that relevant. it has to do with 500 years of war with the Europe.
funny, we use arab as a pejorative term. we call blacks "arab". not one drop of sympathy in it.

yeah i am not on the same level as you are in terms of turkish politics, but my parents felt threatened is where i am trying to get at basically. it turned out good for quite a while, but from what they describe things were looking pretty grim from their perspective.
>I want this meme to die.
i don't know bout that but chp is not really an active party, its people who do the legwork. they need to be more aggressive towards the leading party if they want to get anywhere.

Youre good bro, unfortunately they're pushing things this way on purpose. It won't be safe in Europe especially for muslims and non-whites. This was done by design.

>but my parents felt threatened is where i am trying to get at basically
and I am trying to say there was nothing to be afraid of if you were a common citizen and they were, forgive me for saying this, pussies. if they are not common citizens, well you have to ask them.
>i don't know bout that but chp is not really an active party, its people who do the legwork. they need to be more aggressive towards the leading party if they want to get anywhere.
CHP is active, the problem is deliberately created or left uneducated, islamic masses.
they don't listen to reason, if you want vote saying "allah muhammed, muh kuran" is much more effective than "welfare, jobs, nice life".
Erdocunt can't get vore from educated people, therefore he is undermining education for a number of years now. he tries to create drones (dindar ve kindar nesil). AKP is dead afraid people would get education and get rid of their islamic roots.
CHP is collecting all of the seculars, no exception. AKP and MHP base so divided, there is voter exchange between them.

>my family escaped from turkey long ago due to the government's over islamic policies and occasional coups. Being atheists themselves, they raised me fairly unbiased in terms religion

yes the worst of all things

>
>turkey
>islamic
>atheists

when you redpill you may go full alan snackbar

A ticking bomb

*AKP and CHP base is so divided, there is no voter exchange between them

>CHP is collecting all of the seculars
yes, i don't doubt that, but to win an election, you need a majority. they need to actively spread secularism and as you said they need to get people to lose their islamic roots. but granted, it is not easy to do when you are up against radical islam isn't it?

> nothing to be afraid of if you were a common citizen and they were
yeah, they were afraid of another coup, and it happened. luckily it went well and created a short period of peace. the thing is,you cant really predict when or how a coup will happen, and they had no way of knowing without it actually happening.

no, to form a government you need a majority. we had that majority after june 7. akp couldn't form one. Erdocunt, being a pussy as he is, didn't give the right form the government to CHP and blocked the whole process, going against all of the traditions of the Republic.
>they need to actively spread secularism
they don't have the education system, they are not in a government for 40 years, never rule the country as a one party for 67 years. they simply can't do that.
AKP shit heads call seculars "non-believers". this is the exact thing Erdocunt wants. we cannot overcome that easily.

more power to you man! thanks for the trivia, gonna be a nice topic to talk in a family meeting. hopefully things will go well for turkey and you user.

As I understand, you don't have a citizenship, do you?