Do vaccines cause autism?

Do vaccines cause autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7KQB2bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone on here is autistic and had vaccines so what do you think

many such cases!

Just look at Barron and his Seto Kaiba haircut.

AUTISM ALERT:

Any Liberal will sperg out if you claim yes. But I was a fully functional child before I got some vaccine with mercury in it and I stopped being verbal, and the doctors diagnosed me with the spergs.

Get your children vaccinated, but be careful what you're putting in them.

Yes mr trump said so!

Better be quiet before Barron sends you to the shadow realm.

>instead of looking for legitimate sources, let me ask instead for advice from neckbeards on new caledonian weaving basket telegraph board

>and had vaccines

Not so fast schlomo.

Still waiting to get the flu, haven't had a shot since I was 12.

Not all do, but either way the push to show that "vaccines don't cause autism" is more ammo for the push of "Why is everyone being told they have it?"

(((legitimate sources)))
(((Sweden)))

No. Taking Antidepressants/smoking weed while pregnant is what causes children to be born with autism.

its just a fucking excuse like every kid had adhd

No

Trump said they do, so they do

Did autism cause vaccines?

>TRUMP SAID IT SO IT 100% TRUEEEEEE

No imbecile, some do cause kidney failure.

this woman was lebanese tho

idiot, i wasn't talking about luggenpresse

do you even know what peer reviewed scientific publication means?

oh why do i bother to argue with sub 80 IQ reatrd

The nations of cuck chime in.

(((Sweden)))

>Snow niggers calling anyone else low IQ
SAD!

Oh. Fuck.

I've seen "selective page serves", but THAT fucker takes the cake.

Swedes are literally being shut out from happenings.

schlomo bin finkelfuckstein

Yes
discord.gg/7KQB2bA PROOF

>The only right answer in the thread.

Yes, but in very rare cases. Your nationality/race plays a small roll. I read the leaked reports by the manufacturer Glaxosmithcline (or however you spell it) of their tests and young African children are in the highest risk group of getting side effects (keep in mind the risk is still really small)

The report also details that your risk of adverse effects significantly drops if you get immunized at an older age.

TLDR: Just immunize your kids 3-5 years after then the recommended age.

Nope.

There is no evidence to prove causation. Even correlation is so low as to be embarrassing to believe in it.

Autism is an umbrella term for various spectrum of developmental diseases each of which is caused by varying genetic and environmental conditions. Parents want to blame something they can't control so as to prevent guilt that it might have been their fault in so far as the source of their child's autism potentially being the environment they created for their child, not reading to them enough or at all, etc...so they blame a vaccine...or gluten.

>taking the kike poison
>(((evidence)))