Y'all need more woke memes around here

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/muslim-medical-demographics/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1490160/#!po=25.6944
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=4cr_m-jp5Po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah give me a source

stop saying woke faggot. here's your (you)

Pretty sure there's a lot them. Google terrorist statistics and doctor stastistics lazy ass

>NO SOURCE
BULLSHIT

>10% of doctors
No wonder healthcare is in shambles

fuck off nigger

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)

>implying Google isn't part of the problem
This is a slide thread unless you can fork over proof, motherfucker.

They commit 100% of the kamikaze jetliner attacks, though.

>10% of doctors

pretty soon someone's going to the ER to get their appendix out and get a bomb put in

Thankfully that number is BS

Uh yeah, I'm gonna need a source on that. Otherwise it's bullshit and you're a shill.

Is that you trae? How is your manager nat (((goldstien))) soon you fucking carpetbagger?

Even Snopes calls you on bullshit...

Who needs mass shooting when you can just run over a bunch of people am i right?

>According to U.S. Census 2013 data, people with professional degrees such as MD or DDS make up 1.48 percent of the U.S. population.

So if 1% of americans are muslims, and 10%of all doctors are muslims, then one in about fifteen of all muslim men, women, children and elderly are doctors.

This sounds totally legit.

The reason why they're ten percent of the doctors is because the Medical Industrial Complex has created so many barriers of entry to become an MD in North America. It's standard cronyism to protect the old boys for competition. The shit skin immigrant Doctors have equivalent of grade eight and are no threat.

They make up 99% of explosive terrorism and are the major users of biological/chemical warfare.

Have fun with your (((strawman))).

>Source

myass.com

Indians are not muslim

Actually, when you only take the smartest of a group and place them in the US naturally a larger portion are going to become doctors, while giving brain drain to their native countries. Also, the stats you have are not accurate so i would recheck them.

>only including shootings

Lol.

GUN VIOLENCE IS THE WORST KIND WAHHH BAN GUNS WAHHHH

Well, here in Europe they committ 95% of mass shootings/bombing/trampling
What does the SJW who made that pic advise us to do bout them?

totally

great, now show the stats for stabbings, axe attacks, acid attacks, gang rapes, and bombings.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1490160/#!po=25.6944
2.7% of US doctors are muslim
gunviolence.org/past-tolls
Thee pulse shooting alone accounts for 13% of US mass shooting victims

Oops meant
www.gunviolencearchive.org/past-tolls

Don't say woke... nigger

>What does the SJW who made that pic advise us to do bout them?
Change their Kikebook and Twitter profile pic into French flag?

Bait and switch. This is how we have always done immigration. Let doctors in.

That doesn't mean a boat load of Somalis will be doctors.

>No its because of the evil greedy kulaks, join us at /r/latestagecapitalism

What percent of World Trade Center attacks are they responsible for?

Not an argument

The left might be able to do something if it was a unified front and not ouroboros

i don't like either religion, period

btw, i looked up your stats it is arabs/iranians/pakis that make up 10% of doctors, not muslims. many of them are atheist or christian. matter of fact only 30% of iranian americans are muslim.

*inhales*

WRONG

That's not how it works you lazy nigger. You make the claim, you provide the proof. Anything else is a cop-out.

So statistically, if 1% of pop yet .5% of shootings there is a 50% chance the next Muslim you meet will commit a mass shooting?

two people on bottom look indian, which yes culd be muslim but more likely hindu

>snopes.com/muslim-medical-demographics/
>Muslims make up .02% of US doctors
>4% or more of mass shooters depending on definition and whether to include 9/11

But at least the 1% of the population part is right

Oh, liberals want to talk about which groups are responsible for what relative to the general population now?

>.5% of mass shootings
But what percent of plane, assault truck, and pressure cooker attacks do they commit?

all religion is wack. muslims fly planes into buildings and christians bomb healthcare facilities

what do "radical" atheists do? read books?

more like (((you)))

>Christians bomb baby murdering centers*
fify

yeah, they are so against murder than they commit it. good job.

btw if muslims were bombing abortion clinics i know you would throw a fit. but for some reason one abrahamic religion gets a lot of favoritism on here.

>(((healthcare)))

You stupid nigger

i'm not sure what they're saying here, that i should be ashamed of white people killing niggers? i'm not desu

They look a bit like this.

Starve millions.

communism is just a secular form of christianity, trying to create heaven on earth.

read the book of acts, it was basically the communist manifesto written 1,800 years prior.

>Raised in an Orthodox Christian household
Hmmm...

>But Sup Forums, you can't hate Communism and love Christianity at the same time! They're the same thing!

(((you)))

Autistic faggot.

both were created by jews, what a (((cohencidence)))

Even snopes calls bullshit on your data

inb4 a Trumpcuck shoots a guy from India thinking he's a Muslim while shouting go back to Mexico

That's why muslin always have good data about themselves.

>shootings

what about terrorist attacks in total. you're cherrypicking data by choosing the only terrorist attack type that isn't muslim dominated you fuck

Thats not how math works.

First of all thats .5% not 50%

So there is a 1/100 chance the next time there is a shooting, the culprit is a muslim.

Is what this pic is trying to say.

"Mass shootings"

Defined as 4 or more shot.

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Look at all these mass shootings, click 'View Source' for each accompanying news article and look at the picture or names or areas and you'll see that it's overwhelmingly niggers involved.

Isn't medical malpractice one of the leading causes of death in the US?

Holy fuck, click 'View Source' for each one of these. It's literally a black person for every single one. A mudslime a couple other times. If there's not a picture, you just know because of the area (Google the name of the area + "shooting suspect" on Google images you'll see it's 99% likely to be a nigger).

>MASS SHOOTINGS

Try their specialty of using SUICIDE BOMBINGS instead, retard.

Most of the muslim doctors around here are plastic surgeons.

But according to the AAMC, doctors are 75% white, 12% Asian, 6% African American, 5.5% Latino, rest other.

The only category there Muslims really fit in there is Asian, and I highly doubt Mudslimes are intelligent enough in general to consist of 83% of Asian doctors.

so you picked yourself the most qualified muslims

but you still get people like Khizr Khan

conclusion is to let in huge number of refugees?

med student

they wouldnt be 10% of doctors if it weren't for affirmative action.

>Using a shitty meme as proof

Just off the top of my head, the massacres at the gay nightclub in Orlando and Ohio State were done by Muslims. So unless there are 398 other mass shootings that I don't know about, this is fake.

Fuck off back to /r/politics you fucking mong.

I'd rather poo in loos be doctors than Muslims, hell most Muslim "doctors" are just general practitioners who got a degree from some country with a dictator.

So your picture says 50% of muslims commit mass shootings
Great

Literally never met a Mooslimb doctor, most are kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=4cr_m-jp5Po

I hate the word woke

came to post

nigger, you should be hung from the neck until dead for supporting goatfucking rapists

yeah there would be a hell of alot more, if affirmative action wasn't admitting blacks and hispanics ahead of south asians

Ah yeah, i wonder how they are becoming doctors. Hummm

Considering we have, up to this point, practically only admitted PhDs from Muslim majority countries... it actually does make sense. There are a ton of Indian Muslim doctors in the U.S.

let us all know when your done suck unclipped sand nigger cock OP....you faggot.

Fuck off

shes hot af.

wheres her hijab tho

Mudslimes prefer to use knives, cars, and acid.

this for sure.

blacks get an instant pass. its sickening. they're so desperate for blacks they trip over themselves and their bad scores.

I got a source for you see

Islam is responsible for the majority of terrorism.