How come when mass shootings occur Republicans don't want to go for gun control but when Islamic terrorists commit mass...

How come when mass shootings occur Republicans don't want to go for gun control but when Islamic terrorists commit mass killings they feel the need to ban Muslims?
I'm not advocating for either side, I just think I see a contradiction in logic. I may also be comparing apples to oranges but idk.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_and_violence
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/sep/30/viral-image/viral-flawed-post-compares-honduras-switzerland-gu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we need guns to defend ourselves, we don't need Muslims.

Guns aren't the problem. Non-whites have just proven themselves to be incredibly violent.

>How come when mass shootings occur Republicans don't want to go for gun control
Because Democrats do that already.

Because guns are inanimate objects and Muslims are people who are commanded to kill anyone who isn't like them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_and_violence

I think people here aren't skeptical enough to the news they're given. Muslims are millions of people and thousands if not millions live in the eu.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/sep/30/viral-image/viral-flawed-post-compares-honduras-switzerland-gu/
This is also reguarding the gun law pic comparing honduras and switzerland. A simple google search

Couldn't have said it better myself.

EVAN EVAN EVAN can we get a fact check on the fly?

Because gun violence is statistically higher in areas with gun control. Areas without Gun control have lower gun violence. An Armed society is a polite society.

F30NxobN Get GTFO libtarded cuck

because the right to bear arms is guaranteed by the constitution, letting in muslim immigrants isn't

Guns don't kill, Muslims do

Keeping guns is important for freedom. Keeping muslims is not important for freedom. Quite the opposite, the majority of muslims have a strong desire to impose their own religious laws which oppose freedom.

Because blaming guns for mass shooting is like blaming spoon for making you fat
>which is exactly what fat liberals do

We lose our right to own guns but we dont lose anything from banning muslims

One is a cause, one is a means. It is indeed apples and oranges.

What are we going to do? Ban americans from america?
No.
But we can ban muslims.

lets be honest, Switzerland is way more developed than Honduras LOL
you are comparing chimps to advanced ayys

We should treat Muslims like guns. Prevent them on planes and ban from certain buildings. Also no concealed Muslims without the required background check.

This

Fuck u

it is only natural to think that a backwards country would have corruption, violence, and ban their citizens from owning guns.

Because terrorism is only meaningful when committed by the other. A country can't go after it's foundational group and expect to remain healthy.

>How come when mass shootings occur Democrats want to go for gun control but when Islamic terrorists commit mass killings they don't feel the need to ban Muslims?
I'm not advocating for either side, I just think I see a contradiction in logic. I may also be comparing apples to oranges but idk.

Guns are useful to our countries. Muslims are not.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

i have a pretty good rare flag collection
i have honduras, north korea, cameroon, kenya, macedonia, and ecuador.

>Why don't you just let your civil liberties be infringed to accommodate foreigners?
No, fuck off. No surveillance, no gun bans, no hate speech laws, none of that. Just kill off the people causing the fucking problems. Stop making our lives worse to accommodate people who aren't us. Government gets its consent from the governed, not from non-Americans, or non-Australians, or non-X.

Switzerland would have low homicides even with gun ban, the gun thing for them is a cultural issue
chimps in the other hand...

we should have troubled autistic teen boy control, too.
angry repressed young boys marginalized by society are what cause mass shootings.
they are deviations from the norm, and can be corrected or caught.

muslims are fucking muslims.
they aren't all terrorists.
they might not support terrorism.
but if the terrorists won an election, they'd be ok with their religion's dominance and not bat an eyelash.

It's the people and culture, not the guns.

one is a tool the other is a ideology.
not rocket science

this is so far out, i have a hard time believing it, but i'm still gonna share it until disproven.

because its the people commiting the crime, not the guns. today for example some shitskin created a crime with a bus and a knife. gunban didnt do anything. if they would have banned shitskins, well...

>hen mass shootings occur Republicans don't want to go for gun control

guns didn't do it - the shooter did

>when Islamic terrorists commit mass killings they feel the need to ban Muslims?

Islamic terrorist are Muslims and they did it.

fpbp

FPBP

Because guns don't kill people, people do?

this

lmao

Because the motivation isnt the gun, the motivation is Islam

jesus christ, why are you a retard.

Religion alone doesn't make someone a killer either.

>Government gets its consent from the governed
except in our case (((((them)))))

That pic is wrong. There are clearly more variation between various apples and between various oranges than between the average apple and the average orange. Therefore oranges and apples are actually the same fruit.

All fruits are equal.

One is a tool that can be used for good, or evil.
One is using that tool for evil.

One of them is a killing machine.
The other is a piece of metal and plastic.

Because a gun is a tool, guns don't kill anyone

fpbp