Sup Forums is the literal incarnation of the internet tough guy...

Sup Forums is the literal incarnation of the internet tough guy. Barks all day about "ni**gers" and "jews" but when people call you out on your bullshit you duck and cower like the little bitches than you truly are. I'm 6'4 and can benchpress 300 pounds. I'm what you guys would call an ideal aryan. But guess what even though I'm superior to all of you racist pricks I'm still not a fucking nazi. I believe in equal rights for all because it's logical. I dont think gays should be treated differently because I'm not cruel prick. Every single aspect of your ideology has been tryed and it failed every single time. Now go fucking cry in corner you lowlife fuckwits.

What u say u lil bitch? Fucking sore azz lozer cant fucking take the truth? We won this election baby and aint nothing can change dat

>ideal aryan
No, you're a fucking faggot.

lefties can't shill for shit

>capital P
at least make an effort

Not that good of a bench desu

> ideal aryan
So how many white children do you have?

The fuck u lil dumb bitch i am on the right side you fucking weird scrub

MAGA

WHOOOOOOP WHOOOOP

>ni**ers

show benis

you stick out like a sore thumb, libtard

I haz four beatiful pure white children named skylar, cody, hunter, and ryan u dumb bitch ever questioning the power of da white race

Pic related is my family but my kidz obviously aint in it but dey love the crowd haha

Whoop whooop

MAGA

wtf I hate zloompf now

The only sore is your asshole from gettin buttfucked by geezer azz bernie u lil libshit bitch haha

WHOOOOP WHOOOP

MAGA

I don't care how much you bench press you fucking faggot. You're basically the equivalent of that faggot ginger who implied him getting swole was going to help him not get his ass beat in a fight.

Come at me when you wake up every day to skip and shadowbox or hit the bag 4 times a week.

Have fun trying to hold your heavy ass arms up for longer than five seconds in a fight. I love fighting big guys cause they're not only slow, cocky and inexperienced, but incredibly stupid, uncoordinated and fun to drop.

Cheers faggot

Shills are in full force tonight boys. Do not let these bitter losers take our board.

WHOOOOP WHOOOP

MAGA

>describes himself to be intimidating on the internet
>not the internet tough guy
you're the internet tough guy. there's no point to you.

You put that sniveling lying little kraut in its cuck corner HAW

WHOOOOP WHOOP family

MAGA

Half of us is libertarian and agrees with you, my dear

>dear

Oh, sweetie darling perfect angle, why dont you take that FAKE political ideology and shove up your brown mexican azzhole

Idiot.

WHOOOP WHOOOP

MAGA

OMG DIGITZ CONFIRMZ KEK BLEZED ME

WHOOOOP
WHOOP
MAGA

Is that 300 one rep max, or 300 for reps?
Either way what's your routine
Also post body
No homo

Why are so many Trump supporters like these people?

>Bragging about a 300lbs bench press

Wew lad, at least put some effort into roleplaying

This fucking board should just be renamed to /b8/

SAGE

Go to bed.

STFU libtard faggot. B8? More like you masterB8 to hentai everynight virgin faggot loser.

Trump and POL are making american great as we speak and you aint doin nothing to help besides type and yoir shitty keyboard baby dick bitch

WHOOOOOP

MAGA

another lefty shill. atleast shareblue is a little bit competent.

If I dont pity you and knock you the fuck out as the biggest bait then what? Disfruntled ironic snitches are sour letvme know.

U mad?

Bitch i aint got nothing to say to your lying azz we are on the same team and you just fucking insulted me like it was nothing. That hurts man. My dad worked as a cole miner in kentucky. And i work at amazon as a manager. These shills are really injecting paranoia into our beautiful conservarive heads butt i still have confidence trump willl set things straight and pol will purge the lefties and shillz

WHOOOOP WHOOOOP BROTHER

MAGA
Haha fuck that turd. Us trump supporters are more noble than that trashy bitch haha

MAGA

WHOOOP

TRUMP

Fuck off leaf.

You should be benching a lot more for your height your german cuck by the way.
I am 5,8 and can bench 250 pounds.

Stay cucked.

your the biggest type of tiny prick faggot ! you come here to post about your superiority yo us? when you can only make assumptions to who we are and what we look like...your the tye of "aryan" thats worse than any kike faggot Nigger lover!! you self righteous kuck ..go shove you head in a gas oven and light a cigarette! please

U little midget haha i am 5 11 and i can bench 260. Get on my level. Oh wait, you cant because you are a liberal shit head from a fake country

WHOOOP WHOOOP

check my id. i also called you a shill. the fact you failed this test proves you're a left shill and probably a clintonite. in any case, white people will always be higher up on the socioeconomic ladder than niggers, and we always will be, little nigger boy.

When the fuck you call me a shill?
Those are fighting words.

>explain that we have id
>still can't into id
go back to where you came from

because they're are mostly niggers and niggers are statistically proven to have the lowest IQ of all races and commit on average way more crime. just ignore niggers. they also statistically abuse women way more.

the fucking Muslims your chancellor loves soo much should force your ass to convert to islam or cut your head clean off you fat kike german head

You never once called me a shill you fucking idiot. Apparently you are not really white like me faggot. My face is literally white faggot because after work i put white paint on it as a symbol of purity. Fucking dumb fuck you are the real shill bitch

WHOOOOOP WHOOOOOP

MAGA

>no proof
Point to it you fucking moron.

no, learn to use IDs or GTFO, you fucking moron

I am a nigger prince from niggeria, can I please havbs your email fur to send moniies, you owe me honkey uh I mean cracka for me selling you my cousins a while bak.

Bro nigz are dumb but you just insulted trumps fan base. Most blacks did not vote for trump. Younjust called whites niggers. How fucked up iz dat? I am white and you just fucking insulted kne of your own....fucking had it with this fucking bitches

WHOOOP

TRUMP

WHOOOP

here you go, retard. at the beginning of the thread

You're a big guy

I know how to uze idz you fucking lazy lozer. You called someone else a shill. You called trumpello a shill NOT ME. Anyway you are fucking useless to the rightwing cause. You are a fake trump supporter.

WHOOOP
TRUMP
MAGA

no, i called you AND OP a shill

I've broken men bigger than you ;^)

I guess i forgot because i am so passionate about TRUMP and you are autiztic loolikin at shitty ids like a little pussy bitch. Plus i am fading off some nice H

I won you shit loser shill. Trump won. America Won. WHOOOP WHOOP

you voted for clinton

WHOOP WHOOOP

Brother, we did it, we finally made america great again.

MAGA

WHOOOP

I'm a manlet and I bench more than you sorry piece of shit, also if you were pure master race you wouldn't be tainted by cuck thoughts, so try again buddy, although I have to admit the bait was alright

archiving this thread for shill examples, also screencapping everything.

You're not German, are you...

Fuck off beaner!

WHOOOP WHOOOP

TRUMP WON BABY YEAH

any man who is degenerate is a nigger too, anyone who falls below standard is nigger. juggalos are very nigger tier but your welcome to stay and get redpilled.

I started shilling here 4 years ago trying to convince people to support the garbage free palestine movement which I was active in. I now hate sand niggers, am proud to be white and have learn to be an actual man and learned to fight and gotten pussy since being here.
Welcome new friend, once you're here and you learn it you'll never leave, you'll get addicted to the truth. You will become one of us regardless of your race and you will never be able to un swallow these red pills.

I'll start you off with some basics, no one is born equal, no one deserves or is entitled to anything and you aren't born guilty of anything.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

we say spic not beaner here new friend.

also you could say "go get executed buy the cartel pablo you dirty wetback spic"

>didn't tailor it for this thread and antifa theme
No effort.

Go ahead and archive and repost tomorrow. Show the world our passion you disgusting shill.
>white
>in palestine doing some charity shit for 4 years
Haha bullshit if you were really white you would never go into a shitty dessert in the first place. Only liberals go there. I am sorry but i will red pill you on the true meaning of supporting the emperor trump if you have the time to listen.

Totally agree.
197m(6.46)/84kg

Poltards are just miserable subhuman beings. I mean really. On russian imageboard poltard is a synonim of subhuman, disgusting omega-goy.

>people arent born guilty of anything
What about oroginal sin? Do not tell me you are not christian. Pol is a christian board. Fucking shitskin

I knew this shill was an atheist.

Whoop whoop trumpellos

MAGA

>thought I actually went there because he doesn't read
i didnt go to sand nigger land at all shit head, I was a dumb highschool student who met some lying arabs who were actually Egyptians, the only one from that country said it was actually not that bad.

more redpills for you kiddo
women who have sex with more than 3 men before marriage will either never settle down or will divorce soon into marriage. The national divorce rate is over 50% and counting and women are constantly becoming less faithful. It will dawn on you soon that our society is that of self righteousness where people are actually happy, we will make the world great again and we will do it one kiddo at a time kiddo.

you belong to Sup Forums now, I'm sorry there is no cure for this, at least it'll cure up tat reddit autism you contracted, whole new wave inbound though.

Lets see how tough you are when i order a hundred pizzas to your house

not reading enough scripture to know that Christ died to free us of original sin.
you should've came preped boy o. We have you now. You're gonna wanna start with Farenheit 451, then read brave new world. This is so you can understand what we want to fight against. I'm currently reading the way of men but thats too advanced of redpills for you now so you must start to learn to be a man from the Odyssey and Iliad.

T. Faggot bitch arab

WHOOOOP

WHOOOP

MAGA

I bet u aint even populizt like most trumpellos

OP is right. This place is sick. Shame on you all. Mentally ill conservatives on pol. I feel sorry for you, really... I do.

Your bench press personal best won't save you from a bullet, faggot

Europe is falling apart. Merkel will hang.

>Every single aspect of your ideology has been tryed and it failed every single time

Well I'm sure the ideology of importing millions of mohammedans will be a rousing success.

All libshits will be purged on the day of the clown.

WHOOOP

WHOOOOP

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN