> Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-asked-for-60-million-extra-for-trump-era-travel-and-protection-documents-show/2017/03/22/0967e7b6-0a85-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.0fa85d13ac56
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Le bump

>his homeland
>Hawaii

You mean Kenya, right?

I don't understand how either of those things cost millions of dollars. What are they really spending the money on?

Obama will be British if he was born in Kenya.

Obama's year of birth: 1961
Kenya's year of independence: 1963

>Obama sends 1.2b to iran
>liberals silent.

>Eric Trump, son of Donald Trump, planting a failed resort in the Dominican Republic
>Republicans are silent

>conservatives aren't mad at trump wasting money going golfing

Secret Service and all the other security that has to guard the president, make arrangements with every business the president travels to, and be able to change plans on the whim of the president.

>republicans btfo

>Clinton foundation robs Haiti of millions.
>One of the poorest countries on the planet
>Libs silent.

>literally making up numbers now
This is why nobody takes you seriously.

Just another case of liberals making things up. There's no way they could possibly know how much Trump's trips are costing tax payers (if anything).

>Drumpf rapes and kills 100+ women and girls
>Half of them are eaten by Drumpf
>Literally a puppet for Kikes Russians, and Dominicans
>Scams people for his survival
>Conservashits silent

>(if anything)
>implying the logistics involved with transporting a sitting fucking President to his Florida club house is done pro-bono

Goddamn user you're one of the stupidest people I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Shill on reddit negro

His point still stands, until I read a budget of literally everything and costs involved, I'm throwing their opinion in the trash.

Go to school, kid. Rural and suburban regards need to be shot. ALL OF THEM!!!

kek

If you think that us drumpfkins aren't keeping score, think again. I'm holding him to the same standard that I held Obama to.

>makes claims
>no numbers

>He'll get bored eventually
No he fucking won't. This shit will be posted everyday until his 8 year term is up. It might still be posted beyond that.

>Goddamn user you're one of the stupidest people I've ever seen on Sup Forums.
It's almost as if he's a multi-billionaire who literally owns Mar-a-lago and has his own security team and fleet of aircraft. Really makes you think.

>all this damage control from the left tonight

Dems ignore they spent 1.2 billion on their campaign.

Pol ignores Trump is wasting their tax dollars on stupid shit

It's all garbage. Set campaign spending limits, set tighter rules against presidents wasting tax dollars on dumb personal shit.

This shouldn't be a partisan issue, you can love Trump and admit he shouldn't fucking waste tax dollars like this

If i had a source besides some Occupy Democrat meme I would be more inclined to agree.

If Ted Cruz can run for president even though he was born in Canada why the fuck did it matter where Obama was born?!?

Ted was a citizen based on our laws you Baka

Why are American leaders the only ones that need to be protected so heavily? I mean if they just keep the presidents location secret and dont let anyone know ahead of time where they're going, how many terrorists/assassins will be at that location waiting?

I just don't get it.

>There's no way they could possibly know how much Trump's trips are costing tax payers (if anything).

>washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-asked-for-60-million-extra-for-trump-era-travel-and-protection-documents-show/2017/03/22/0967e7b6-0a85-11e7-a15f-a58d4a988474_story.html?utm_term=.0fa85d13ac56

Your next line will be: "Washington Post = FAKE NEWS!"