Radical muslims will kill you

> Radical muslims will kill you.
> Moderate muslims will clap while you're being killed.

And now we have the proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg
youtube.com/watch?v=nxaFGsdGxnc
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDXQgegvKV?q=hashish time
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's absolutely true. I remember years ago, I told a muslim friend "it must stink for other muslims that disagree with Al Quada and are lumped in with the terrorists. His responce was "Muslims love what they're doing. Most are too cowardily to attack themselves but we love it when the west gets attacked."

Yeh we heard you the first time

Had to correct my grammar.

wait what? explain

>terrorist
>friend

OK faggot

i think it's people in the area responding to the livestream on facebook.

wonderful

Does anyone know what it says on the comments in Arabic? Can someone please translate?

nearly time to drive them into the ocean then kill the kikes who opened the gates.

everyone on this site needs to be re-educated... losers

neck yourself you cuckold fucking freak before I rip your spine out of your anus

I'm calling the cops.

And now you can hear him again faggot. Don't try to shut people down for telling the truth.

This is the kind of shit that makes me wish that Trump really was the "literal Hitler" the left is accusing him of being

RIP internet tough guy that is scared of a religion. You are pathetic. Cops are walking me through the process now.

This is like Trump/Russia ties level proof...

Expect a knock on your door tomorrow, pussy.

You should probably expect one too then.

We are so thankful for your pivotal role in nailing down the evidence against the clintons and rothschilds and their assosciates by going under cover for us.

Did you just address an American in a rudely manner? Not only a rudely manner but without calling him sir? Listen up you australian piece of shit and to all you non Americans reading this, when you reply to an American, you will address us as "sir", you will also for permission to reply and you will respect our superiority over you.

Those are good people and they fund lots of charities for children. Grow up you delusional hoser.

holy shit you are trying too hard

Look at me I am the American now.
>Still sad that we didn't get to see a Vide President Hulk Leg Drop Bernie " The Red Terror" Sanders.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg

Vice*

I don't get it. Why are the smiley faces all over the picture

youtube.com/watch?v=nxaFGsdGxnc

It is showing the emotes used in the chat during the tragedy.

Anyone got the original of this bitch walking by?

>friend
are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic you tard

It is people like that that leak intel out to foreign agents.

>haha you guys are so backwards look at our science let us send you some fucking books.

and people are "amazed" by how ISIS is now using Drones.

Not really that difficult to comprehend how they got them....

he died before the emails tho

Because Muslims have always sided with extremists. Its kind of like the few here that side with Anders Breivik but x1000 and all the time (since there are always Islam related attacks).

So did this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

get on this pol.
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDXQgegvKV?q=hashish time

Same fagging new leaf

Was it confirmed terrorist yet? or another "gas leak"?

Yeah thats alot of the problem what he is talking about people don't even see that there are different factions inside religions.

As he said Christians certainly do kill Christians.

someone make a pizzagate meme out of this

>Hello non emergency number
>Whats that? He said something bad on the internet?
>We will get right on that
click

Here watch this its a great concise view of it
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

and retards will raid Facebook feeds to make this shit up.

Is this like the Muslims that were supposedly celebrating 9/11 in Jersey?

>911 how can i help you
> so yeah a guy called "ANONYMOUS" TOLD ME i m a cuckold and that he will take my spine out of my ass

Sup Forums is an over 18 board
Also kys

It's fucking shocking to me that people still don't realize that (((((((moderate)))))))) muslims support the radicals 100%. I mean they sound like fucking psychopaths if you actually think about what they're saying.
>Any terrorist attack happens, hundreds of lives are lost
>Instead of "moderate" muslims saying that the radicals must be stopped they go on a tantrum
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS, THIS ATTACK MAKES US LOOK BACK, BUT WE'RE NOT ALL BAD YOU BIGOTS
They never actually condemn the actions of the radicals, just throw tantrums about #NOTALLMUDSLIMES

The west is cucked beyond saving at this point. You faggots are too weak to do anything about the mudslimes. Even low iq subhumans like Indians understand the true nature of Islam and know how to keep the muzzies in check.