Antifa's amazingly retarded response to the terror attack in London:

Antifa's amazingly retarded response to the terror attack in London: youtube.com/watch?v=QEPzX-c2aN0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyyQeWd0pCs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl-OXno8vDk
ia802707.us.archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not watching that

this fag is my new favorite youtuber

i can't tell if the channel is a parody or not

Funny how he hides behind he's little mask

*HEAVY BREATHING*

*HEAVY BREATHING*

Man I'd love to fight one of these cucks.

I really can't tell either. Why is he breathing so hard???

>Salami refugee
Obvious troll is obvious

Holy shit this guy is emasculated
Also the top tier apologetics for Islam coming from this guy
>MUH CRUSADES AND INQUISITION
This dude is so desperate holy fucking shit I want him to disappear

Also
>o i am laffin

Hiding behind a mask because of the embarassment from that shitty pedo stache most likely

This disgusting negro is a Boston antifa member

fuck forgot the link youtube.com/watch?v=hyyQeWd0pCs

Of course it's a parody. It amazes me when I see people acting like he's the real thing.

nah. he fucks up words constantly because he's just reading off some clipboard. that shit's unfortuantely nothing new

People say this every time but somehow antifa and libtards match it and become genuinely worse each year.

>Falling for obvious satire
>From an account that was created today

Muh dick

wut... this shit has been around for a month or two. it's posted in here constantly

>It amazes me when I see people acting like he's the real thing.
What exactly amazes you about that? You act like such behavior isn't extremely common these days.

Theres a few different accounts run by the same guy, I believe.

> You probably don't recycle
Nope,not giving the Jews my stuff for free

He's literally one of us (probably a lite, Sargon tier version, but still one of us). I think he deleted the video where he champions the rights of "margerined" people, which is an obvious play on "marginalised".

i don't even care at this point as long as it drives the real Antifa crazy. real or not, i'm just going to keep sharing these things.

So this faggot is nervous speaking to a camera with a mask on and we're supposed to be afraid of this guy?

apparently there are some response videos coming out youtube.com/watch?v=Cl-OXno8vDk

Fite back against what?

This guy is hilarious, subtle enough parody to actually trick people

this specific video is from "Edmonton Antifa" and claims to be in Canada, despite clearly being the same numale in the Boston Antifa videos.

Lending credence to it being trolling.

Jews invented recycling:

ia802707.us.archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

what are you talking about?

oh okay. i searched for it. someone reuploaded that video but the canada one is like 3 hours newer than it. it isn't from edmonton canada

yeah my bad

I don't know, his speech pattern gives me autism vibes.

Poe's Law is a bitch

>Salami Refugee
my fucking sides

Yeah and the eyes and inability to pronounce shit. Some autism

This fuckin' kid!

I've watched all of his vids, he really gives a good insight into the mind of a militant lefty. He's such a simpleton that you can see every stupid thought piling up on the next in slow-mo.

I will give him one bit of credit though, he does understand the importance of recycling.