I fucking hate you Sup Forums. I used to be good person I used to care about people and humanity in general...

I fucking hate you Sup Forums. I used to be good person I used to care about people and humanity in general. I could take joy in the small things in life. I believed in the beauty of humanity. Now I'm a cold cynical prick and can't relate with anybody. When I see africans drowing off the coast in Italy I feel nothing not one ounce of remorse. When I see a white women with a black man I get angry for no reason. You fucking ruined me pol I really hope this piece of shit board gets deleted one day. Fuck you all

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12588668/
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtu.be/sacn_bCj8tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good if only everyone went that way we could sort out the west ffs

cry me a river, edgelord

OSHIETE YO

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Welcome to hell. There's no going back

Same here Hans. Sometimes I wish I could forget the redpill and live a life in ignorant bliss. But that's no way to live, striving for truth and clairvoyance is so liberating and freeing. It's pretty great desu.

youre one step closer to reality

>bohoo before I could ignore my country becoming a shithole but now I that I know the truth I will feel upset while doing it

Get fucked, Hans.

Embrace it, just let it happen. You're here forever, so why not make peace with it?

>I fucking hate you Sup Forums. I used to be an edgy child. Now I'm an edgy manchild.

ftfy

Hey, Hans..
Just know theres no going back [:

why is Kaneki such a faggot in the new volume.Hope he just recovers from his amnesia

nigger nigger nigger

What's it like taking baby books this seriously?

Copypasta, but yeah its called "growing up" and "being realistic about race". Its better when arabs and africans die in their own countries slaughtering eachother. These primitives deserve it.

>When I see a white women with a black man I get angry for no reason.
It's not no reason user.

>for no reason

You know that's not true Hans. Embrace that hate for it is deserved.

strawpoll.me/12588668/

I don't take them seriously sense most off them are cringy as fuck,but I like Tokyo Ghoul for some reason.

I've also been clearly more on edge these last few months. When will the side-effects of the redpill subside, Sup Forums?

/thread

Being able to see how bad the real world is, welcome to adulthood. No amount of carebear hugging and jk Rowling "if you get mad they win" mentality will fix this.

Time to nut up! Big wars on the horizon. Let the betas and women stay at home.

This is the kind of thread someone makes for personal attention. Count the number of times the OP says "I". Blog posting about babby's first redpill isn't politics.

When you realize that what's happening is far away, remember you have school/work tomorrow and you need not worry about it that much.

For fuck's sake Franz, you surely knew what was all this about before getting in. I sincerely despise Germans who prefer to be blue pilled that knowing the shit that is happening to their homeland and possibly change it. You shouldn't have come here being a fucking normie, pol is for the ones that already lost faith in most of things in life. You are German after all, you should be blaming yourself instead to this shitpage, as you tend to do with everything else.

I don't blame him. Fuck all of you.

The thing is I laugh at all of u for being so fucking stupid. There is a virus on Sup Forums called hatred. I'm not gonna fall for it. Without ur hatred, I wouldn't appreciate love as much...

I love humanity, I love u guys, but go fuck yourselves

No you were just conditioned to accept multicultralism, but now youve seen the truth you think youre angry "for no reason" but its really just a normal reaction to seeing foreign savages in your country .

Grow up

Here you it dropped out of your ass. Now go make like a bird and fuck off.

lol

This is copy-pasta kike

Ahhhh babies first sage

>I used to be good person I used to care about people and humanity in general. I could take joy in the small things in life. I believed in the beauty of humanity.
There's lots of beauty in humanity. You were raised to recognize something that is an ill as something that is beautiful, but don't believe that there's nothing fucking there.
Liberalism and religion are very similar in a sense. They're a cult of personality with the induction process written into their texts. You're special. There's a place for you here, at our school/church. There's some great plan for you, and your real life will begin when you join our cause!

This is where dependence and ineptitude is fostered. What you do instead is you work, and you sweat, and you bleed for every hard-earned dollar. You're in Germany, so you get a useful degree first on the government's dime. You find a girl, who is sweet and receptive, with good looks, talents, and personality that you admire. You buy a house, you raise your family to be as competent as you, and that is your world's pocket of human beauty. Humanity is beautiful when it is shown how to be beautiful.
Your kids grow, they do the same, and they start their own families, and just like that, your life becomes a poisonous bite that courses through the shitty world to make it better. The best thing you can do, and the thing that makes society's worst people lose their fucking shit, is live a good life.

I was full of hate and depression for the current state of civilization before pol tho

Damn, that was well put. Even a cynical asshole like myself has to give you credit fampai.

One of us.

That's absolutely beautiful and well said. That put a smile on my face, thank you user.

So basically you are saying you can't stand reality

>Tokyo Ghoul

You should probably kill yourself edgelord

Yeah, welcome to the club buddy.

>this
That's why i came here.

Take it easy, it's just a drawing.

WUAHAHAHAH

Remember, you are here forever

im sorry the truth ruined you, but based on OP picture your a fagg

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

youtu.be/sacn_bCj8tQ