Whats the deal with brazil, why is it such a shithole? is argentina really white? :^)

whats the deal with brazil, why is it such a shithole? is argentina really white? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

patadata.org/maparacial/en.html
youtu.be/uiPC-2_l9Dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does a shithole has tanks on the streets to protect its citizens?

honestly the only black like proper dark people i've seen are africans with their little suitcases full of fake diamonds, i dont even live in buenos aires and like 40% of people are blonde

Only a shithole needs tanks on the streets

Yes

you shouldnt respond

We got invaded by Bolivian Peruvian and Paraguayan darkies, and our native (indians) population is retarded as fuck, but for the most part we are descendant of Spanish/Italian... so meh

Fuck it. I'll say it. I enjoyed Max Payne 3.

brazil is what happens when you race mix

america is what happens when you don't - although unfortunately it is happening here a lot now as well

what are you talking about? its one of the best games for a long time. especially when you drink everytime max drinks. or pops some pills. or pops pills while drinking

why wouldnt one enjoy that game?

98% just saying

Depends where you're on. Rio de Janeiro and Espírito Santo are big favelas full of criminals (ES doesn't even have police on the streets; they're on strike, so the place became Somalia 2.0)

Big estates like São Paulo (mainly the Capital) are one of the best placen to live in Latin America.

sao paulo has more whites than average though

just tells us one thing - shitskins can't into civilization, sorry if you are a non-white btw, i just had to throw that one in there.

Also, back in the time of Maluf's governement on SP there where basically NO CRIMINALS in the street because of ROTA (pic related; SP's Police Special Forces, considered a death group)

Leftists, as usual, ruined us.

Problem with brazil is most brazilians.
Simple.

(max payne 3 was aweseome. Some of the accents were VERY VERY funny. It doesn't look like SP, tho)

I'm from italian descent like many here in SP. It's a shame Brazil's international view is based on Rio de Janeiro

Btw, even on brazilian chans people shit on niggers, they even called the city Rio de Janegro (I.T. Rio de Janigger)

>whats the deal with brazil, why is it such a shithole?
patadata.org/maparacial/en.html

>tanks

I've got bad news for you, my hilariously poor friend.

cerra la cola gil,, invadir??? estamos recuperando lo nuestro que fue robado por españoles imbeciles que nunca pudieron levantar este pais, aun teniendo la agricultura y la ganaderia para tenr dolares.....

youtu.be/uiPC-2_l9Dg