US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

What did CNN mean by this?
cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/22/nunes-unmasking-report-vindicates-trump-claims-surveillance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>may have

political speak for definitely did not.

>suggests
I suggest you and CNN go fuck yourselves.

>What did CNN mean by this?
They need to keep the Russian narrative alive to avoid reporting on Trump actually being "wiretapped"

that pic: the faces of evil

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

pol is no stranger to weasel words.

Your supposed to change your file name to something silly, to enhance the effect of your post.

If you post with filenames like that your posts just aren't any fun buddy!

Coordinated how? What was done Illegally?

Russians publishing good stuff about you is now traitorous undermining of our nation?

Why cant the left explain why this is a problem or how it actually undermines our democracy

They have nothing but to keep the false narrative alive. Ask them to explain and they talk more conspiracy than Alex Jones.

>But Drumpf knew someone who knew a Russian!!!

>may have

>it suggest

>may have

>from an anonymous source

That's some fine police work there, Lou.

BOMB SHELL.....

INTELLIGENCE CHAIR, NUNES, CONFIRMS TRUMP SURVEILLANCE.

Nunes holds press conference on Whitehouse lawn!

Won't deny that Obama is not behind surveillance.

Trump vindicated....again...

Listen to Nunes press conference.

Trust your own fuckin ears!

Don't trust the lying MSM.

Will Obama be charged?

This is bigger than Watergate!

Here is the link....listen to the press conference.....

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/22/nunes-unmasking-report-vindicates-trump-claims-surveillance/

"The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign, US officials told CNN."

>suspected
>possibly
>(((officials)))

It's literally fucking nothing.

>suggests
>may have

dropped as fuck

>recent new concrete evidence supported by local and foreign intelligence agencies and backed up by every person on the planet confirms with 100% certainty that OP is a faggot with no degree of error

Wow Shariablue out in full force tonight after your daddy's heart attack, huh?

ask this guy
he seams to know

Kek, that got me Mexibro

>suggests
>may have
>coordinated with
>Russians

Remember, liberals habitually redefine words beyond recognition, so what they say is meaningless.

Look at the attachment. Perhaos Nubes got the info from this whistle-blower.

This material is all in Federal court and popped out during a Civil lawsuit.

When it was presented to Comey..he true to bury it....Nunes is now exposing it abd the fact that Obama wiretapped 156 Judges.

Notice Comey

not only do they lack any evidence of collusion they fail to mention what possible benefit it could have brought them.

clickbait damage control bullshit.

The amount of denial in this thread is hilarious! TRUMP IS GOING DOWN AND IT'LL BE GLORIOUS!!!

>pic related - Sup Forums right now

you have to be an actual idiot to think Trump even if impeached would be removed from office

and I dont even know what you would achieve because Trumps team is still in place and Trump is more like your modern Left than Pence and Ryan.

>be intelligence agency
>release information to big media outlets
>include words of uncertainty in every sentence

That they've got literally nothing on Trump.
Literally.
Nothing.

ITT cognitive dissonance

I would love nothing more than to see Obama indicted but sadly I think the best we get is someone like Loretta Lynch or some other high up official from Obama's inner circle taking the blame

Again with the Russians, just stoooop it now redditfags...You're not gonna find anything. Instead, investigate Hillary Clinton and her associates for child trafficking. That's more productive.

>www.cnn.com
LE SIGH*

\

These stupid tinfoil hat tier Russia shit always "breaks" on CNN near midnight.

I don't even like Trump, but just accept the lizard cunt bitch lost the fucking election already jesus fucking christ it's been 4 months now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember when CNN posted the Donald Trump likes to get peed on leak and acted like that was something...

then they posted an article/video about what would happen if the president died or was killed before inauguration.

They are a lovely bunch over there.

Even MSNBC hasn't been this sensationalist lately and they're supposed to be the leftist partisan network

Not sure but my sources SUGGEST that it MAY mean the SAME SUGGESTION that MIGHT point toward ALLEGED collusion with SUSPECTED Russian assets.

Same song every fucking week with these people.

Notice how there is actually no new news here? It was a desperate attempt by some Dem to try and get CNN to sorta take the shine away the news from Nunes earlier today.

When it is revealed that he was in fact wiretapped and the media can't avoid it anymore, they need a strong "muh ebil Russians" narrative to spin it away

based

>info suggests
>may have
i wonder why they are using such vague wording

makes me think

Came to see this posted, thanks user.

actually in 2 weeks it will be 6 months, democrats are completely fucked their party is in shambles.

It's called building a narrative.
The deep state is pretending Manafort worked for Russians for 10 Million a year a decade ago.

Just like they pretended he worked in Ukraine

Kek

>I'm not an attention whore lawyer
>reach me at my Gmail account

Reminder that Scott Adams browses Sup Forums and did an AMA here a couple months back
Just saiyan

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.