Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Also think about this, from now on long term, the only Europeans that will be "Pure" will be Slavs and Finns.

Also thanks for taking everyone that's shitty, it really helps balance the playing field.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Zero_(TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your picture horrifies me

Watch Channel Zero.

I think you mean the jews.

JESUS FUCKING FUCK DONT LOOK IT UP

nice pasta

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

okay. at least we destroyed your livelihoods.

That's why I posted, it makes me nervous.

Delete

damn white people own everything, we fucking rule

Go see the barbary wars, all the shit about western interference is meaningless. Islam needs no excuse to attack

and it is you who will be glass

copypasta, but probably not too far from the truth.

i still don't have to like you.

nice pasta

anyone who doesnt sage should be banned along side OP

what is it?

Its a shame Muhammad. You can groom and rape a bunch of under aged kids in rotherham but can't come up with decent pasta or bantz.

Oh look it's this fucking thread again

I know this is stale pasta, but a lot of this is true

Although it doesn't disregard Islam being a violent ideology that has done it's own skullfucking towards Europe influencing the crusades

Call it karma I guess

Iraq was euro-tier in the 50s and above average Balkan-tier before the 90s. Before Western fuckery

Crashing this thread

WITH NO SURVIVORS

have fun in worshiping nothing

>Channel Zero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Zero_(TV_series)

>Candle Cove (2016)
>A child psychologist (Paul Schneider) returns to his small town home to investigate the mysterious disappearance of his twin brother and a slew of other children in the 1980s, and how it is connected to a bizarre local children's television show that aired at the same time.
>The No-End House (2017)
>A young woman named Margot Sleator (Amy Forsyth) visits the No-End House, a bizarre house of horrors that consists of a series of increasingly disturbing rooms. When she returns home, Margot realizes everything has changed.

wtf theses are literally old creepy pastas
Are you telling me some dip made a TV show out of creepypastas?
Fuck them

Hey white quqs, it's still true even if copypasta.

Ok, Mohammed. Keep ignoring history and the quran, blame the west.

>2017
>Having this opinion

Oh.... teeth everywhere.
Makes sense user.

What you are alluding to is..

Wel... trypophobia

Want it?

If you feel like the government you are born into does not represent you, do you blame others and do nothing? Or do you act?

Ok that explains the last 60 years, why haven't any of your nations progressed past the dark ages? You're saying it has nothing to do with the religion putting suicide bombs on 7 year olds?

Bad luck, hombre.

sage. fuck off.

Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.[25]

Not what I am talking about, I am talking about Western interference. I'm not blaming the west for Saddam but I am blaming them for exacerbating things.

Youre goddamn right and itll be us who starts another crusade if you dont quit your bitching.

Actually I personally did not have any part in any of that thank you.

We whites are a people of peace my friend you shouldn't act in such a bigoted way.

Is there ANYTHING that you can be responsible for, then? Does your entire people truly have so little control over its own processes?

You don't want to know

hey dummy, the Vatican invented your whole damn religion, you guys were smarter before the catholics showed up, wise up dum dum

Someone post the evil dogger

Hey nigger, I'm talking about this century.

So why don't you "Moderates" stand up and speak on your own behalf instead of hiding here?

>Christianity was peaceful
>Islam destroyed the middle east
>Islam destroyed Italy, the Balkans and Spain
>Islamists still believe that they are waging war on the infidels
Sure, it's the fault of the white man. Of course, you must be right. You are OP after all...

What was the proverbial saying for OP again?

Remind me again why did the west attach Iraq? Why did the west attack Libya?

what the fuck is wrong with me, why am i actually fapping to this. why is this so hot? do you have more.

Honestly, with or without whites, Muslims and Muslim countries would still be shit. So don't blame whitey for your sand-nigger behavior.

I'm not actually Muslim, it's copy pasta, I'm actually Catholic, Iraqi mind you.

>It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

Totally agree. I wish USSR had won and all normal reigns in arabian world survived.

It was you who fucked the goats.

It was you who reeked of body odor when at the mosque.

It was you who drove the truck.

It was you who set off the explosives.

It was you who shot the cop.

It was you who killed innocent civilians in the name of your faggot deity Allah or whatever that cunt's name is.

Islam is cancer on top of a steaming pile of pigshit. I hope every fucking Muslim dies a horrible death, your religion and the fools who follow it contribute nothing and should all perish for being faggots.

Basically, fuck off, Achmed.

And you couldn't stop us, because your technology was inferior.

Go fuck a goat, Jaffar. The as long as you inbred fucks follow islam it won't matter. There will be some excuse for you to use.

>Its your fault we behave like a bunch of animals

The west didn't like their leaders.

sounds like genocide would still be a pretty great solution?

>storylines for the series are based on popular creepypastas
Like the third sentence in. Also that's kind of a (((great way))) to not pay anybody any royalties

Nobody wants

>SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS user

They are, through out the Arab world. Also I'm not hiding here, I'm finishing university and I already bought an apartment in Baghdad (shits cheap).

I wonder what the Mudslimes excuse is when you point out the fact that Islam has been violent against Christians since its formation, and conquered 2/3 of the Christian world in its first 100 years of existence.

The creepy pasta is referenced directly in the first episode but then the plot turns away to focus on the MC who hallucinate a lot and his dead twin brother.

It's bad and it's good but it's mostly terrible.
It's an American TV show

> Not sorting out your problems yourself
> Not doing what white people do, delicate and solve

You are to home for all problems is Arabia, if white man's money corrupts you, kill your leaders, but oh wait, you already did that, that's how the Ayotola and Saddam got into power!

Viva la revolucion!!

Because muh illuminati

I actually wish this happened.

sandniggers are the worst

Moar

Ignoring all western quackery I see. The west in the ME is Jew level.

Fucking sickos

Glad I've immunized myself

The only way our of this is a Referendum on your Holy book or we might have to think about a Sterility virus like the Krogan Genophage

It wasn't regular citizens who did this you fucking idiot.

Your sand nigger army with your outdated weaponry can't touch the US so what are you going to do? Exactly... NOTHING so fuck off and assimilate dipshit.

It was you who took over Spain for a bit.

It was us who defeated you at Tours.

It was us who drove you out of Europe.

It was us who won.

You have to go back.

Sauce?

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
Oh that's why all the oil sheiks are whi- OH WAIT THEY'RE BROWN

Fuck you sand nigger.

Sage

It is impossible for me to sympathize with you so long as you believe in, and persist in attempting to spread, a false religion.

Actually Iraq is pretty good compared to 10 years ago, I just don't want the west to try anything again.

I laughed my ass off at the tooth child when I saw it. Channel zeros candle cove and this was the most autistic monster I've ever seen. More so than that alien that walks backwards

Your religion is garbage. Your culture is a fucking throwback and a cancer. You are part of the problem. You people should just fucking remove yourselves and your children from the planet rather than sponging off of a more successful, prosperous and free culture. People like you will throw us back into the dark ages (or worse)

t. Christian

Only way to immune is to take it on
user

I hate it

t. Catholic

it was our corrupt as fuck leadership. the entirety of america had nothing to do with any of this. we are too busy working all the time and being robbed by our corrupt leadership to fund the wars on your people that none of us know about.
if you really want to eliminate the cause of your suffering, figure out the people truly in charge.

Watcha doin rabbi?

It will only get worse. Islam is incompatible with the west

hmmmmm ah i see well want some advice rub all that shit off you freak then will talk k ?

I'M TRYING TO EAT HERE MAN FUCK

You have something in your teeth

Anglo here, with a message for all the ARYANS on this board:

It was you who divided up Poland.

It was you who put in puppet governments in France.

It was you who built the Refineries in ancient Romanian lands.

It was you who invited the Muslims into ancestral European territory - to enslave and ethnically cleanse its populace..

It was you who caused the downfall of the Roman Empire and doomed civilisation for hundreds of years

It was you who let Martin Luther cause a schism in Christianity, forever dooming it to infighting

It was you who played geopolitical games with your European Union - treating the native folk of the continent as your play things

It was you who gave Turks a new breeding ground.

It was you who caused the Left and its politicians to come to power.

It was you who created Nazism and destroyed the base of Nationalism for years to come.

It was you who killed 1 million slavic children with your bombs.

It was you who started the Blitz, killing 70,000 innocent English people

It was you who, with your gluttonous Jew consumption, gave power to the Jewish diaspora and allowed them to blackmail and persecute ethnic Europeans

It was you who abused the Anglo world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group of Jews that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly started a World War because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Europeans and forced them to leave their homeland.

I got three lines into it before I posted, not worth my time or effort.

Solve for X:

Fool, we have been fighting back against muslims for centuries. Stop trying to take over the planet with your pedophile prophets message and you wont have to deal with us. Tell me, how many countries has Islam invaded in its +1600 year existence? Dont act like you are innocent and a victim, because you are not.

>getting this mad at pasta

>Christian here, with a message for all the Mudshits on this board:

It was YOU who invaded Europe in 711ad and waged holy wars of conquest throughout all of southern Europe, North Africa, The Balkans, etc etc etc, and invaded Jerusalem.

You got everything you deserve fgt

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
Your governments signed contracts with the west to build these wells, which in turn made your countries rich.

(YOU) can get fucked akmed

t. I am Christian you like, I am ME master race.

You guys are fucking scared of eating pork. How is anyone supposed to even treat you like you're a full human?

Kike*
Sorry cumquat

it was you whom created Sharia Law, do the world a favor and kill yourself.