I stopped being poor and finally got an iPhone. Its so much better than Android garbage. Who else uses an iPhone...

I stopped being poor and finally got an iPhone. Its so much better than Android garbage. Who else uses an iPhone? I shit you not I had a girl offer to suck my dick at a concert last week after she saw I had the latest iPhone.

Other urls found in this thread:

recode.net/2017/3/8/14864186/google-security-wikileaks-cia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot

phonposting is shit on the iphone, you can';t even open webms without being jewed by some app extension

NSA: Google we need a back door into your phone

Google: Not a problem, any other things we sell you'd like a back door too?

Iphone: fuck off the both of you.

When wikileaks uploads the details of how they are spying lets see who has an update plugging the holes.
>won't be google

iPhone master race

How is this politics?

go b8

enjoy your NSA

Women prefer men with iPhones. They love those emojis and iMessage. Its been proven already through multiple surveys.

Sorry Android fags.

You know they're trying to slide something big time when there are literal marketing shills on Sup Forums.

if you're not underage it shows you aren't a poorfag

send her some smiley faces
bitches love smiley faces

Not politics, fuck off.

Android also has no games

Why would I browse Sup Forums on my iphone?

and the fucking pictures always post sideways

Wiki leaks did; check vault 7, the CIA got in

>falling for the smartphone jew
The true blue-pill.

recode.net/2017/3/8/14864186/google-security-wikileaks-cia

>there's no ios app for Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I did the opposite and regret it pretty bad. I have had more issues with my s6edge in the past year than i had with my previous iphone 3+years

>Why would I browse Sup Forums on my iphone?
when I'm taking a shit user, I have a problem

>NSA: Google we need a back door into your phone

>Google: Not a problem, any other things we sell you'd like a back door too?

Android faggots defend this.

>recode.net/2017/3/8/14864186/google-security-wikileaks-cia
>Google says

Apple would not unlock the one bombers phone and may have even lost customers because of it.

Yeah, I always cringe when some faggot tries to lecture me about how Android is the most amazing thing ever. It's always just I CANT AFFORD IT SO DONT BUY IT.

>can't open webms
>can't post gifs
>can't be awesome
No these are just redditscum plebs who are retards
Posted from my iphone

>fell for the apple meme

Girls on Tinder always want to Facetime before dates. Checkmate Dronefags

Slide thread garbage

Sage

that poor boy in ur picture!!!!

>android also has no games
Android has plenty of emulators though, iOS not even one. Of course you can pay $15.99 for a game that is 20 years old though

iPhones are objectively better than Android phones in """most""" ways.

I have a 6s Plus and a new "Google Pixel"

While I hate Apple and their general brand appeal, the phone just makes sense to use.

With an iPhone you need to download a decent browser because fuck Safari, and Google Maps, because fuck apple maps.

With an Android Phone, you get Google Maps and Chrome built in, but you also don't even have a "iMessage" alternative. The closest ive found is pushbullet and they want a monthly fee.

Other areas where Android shines where iPhone fails is you can be up and running an emulator in about 5mins of opening the phone. Where as you must jail break the iPhone, assuming there is a current jail break.

iPhone has better Camera / Video / App Support / Music Support / Clock / Alarms / Music / SMS / PC to Moble Texting / Touch etc..

Lets face it Android users, Allo sucked, and we've needed good Texting a while.

Also, pretty sure the new Google Assistant listens to me when I'm not saying anything to it.

Both retards. Android has games and ios has emulators. And I absolutely hate Apple and anyone who supports them.

PHONES ARE FOR TALKING, NOT TELEGRAPHING. GO TO WESTERN UNION IF YOU WANT TO SEND YOUR BEAU A LOVE LETTER. USE A PHONE IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING TALK.

You fucking people make me sick. Pic related is the same goddamned phone I've had for 10+ years.

This.

>2017-2017+2017
>owning a smart phone

>I stopped being poor and finally got an iPhone
>poor
>there's androids that cost the same as iPhone 7
Dense motherfucker

There's really not any price difference between top end Android phones and iPhones, though.

iPhones stopped being a status symbol ages ago. It's really just about brand preference at this point.

This is probably true, but what's also true is women are dumb.

Those Androids are whack as fuck. Good luck finding a case for them lol

MODS?

>liking the inability to steal apps
Dumb. You can steal most any app without any sort of root or anything on Android. For iphone you need to be jailbroken, which your phone may or may not even be able to do. And then some apps won't even work because you're jailbroken.

The only problem with android is Google can track your every move. Apple can too but they don't have nearly as wide of an information net on people.

If u ask me NSA should stick to going to the moon lol

>4G
What did Kek mean by this?

But anyways, you're a faggot dude. Typing this from my galaxy S7 with a case