Dr. Phil redpills #PedoGate:

In case you cord-cutters haven't been paying attention:
youtube.com/watch?v=e5zZHf2X650
>Child sex slave
>private jets
>Olympics
>Superbowl
>World Cup
The good doctor has just redpilled the most normie of normies on #PedoGate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Schizophrenic man sees messages in television that aren't there
Congrats

Shills are moving from Canada to Straaya-posting?
I guess that's a step up...

>Schizophrenic man thinks all criticism of his retarded beliefs is a combined effort of paid CIA agents

It just can't be stopped.

You know how I know you're a shill?
You didn't watch. any. of. the. fucking. clip.

Btw, who ever said CIA?

Spread it, the pedophiles shall be cleansed by righteous fire.

One last bump, thanks OP.

>every time I was scared I was going to die
>but, then I was sad when he would let me live
>there was no one I could turn to for help
>I was under his control and there was nothing I could do about it

Well, shit. I take back...eh, nine-tenths of the bad things I ever said about the guy.

He was still entirely too fucking fat to write a book on weight loss.

Oprah interviews victim/member of Jewish cannibal family in Chicago area:
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

>international sex trafficking ring
>children moved from mansion to mansion

But will she name any of her "wealthy clients"...?

Frightening...

think she is legit? or globalist plant whose story will ultimately turn out to be fake, when pedogate becomes mainstream, to make all the accusations seem less credible?

I'm not watching 45 minutes of Jew Hollywood shit just because you monkeys believe that if sex trafficking exists that means that every theory make-believe sex trafficking groups exist.

There's nothing wrong with pedophilia.

What's wrong is worshipping a Jewish myth. That fucking semite religion. It's pure fiction. A middle eastern myth. Our mental institutes are overflowing with Jesus freaks.

I have to agree that the timing is too coincidental. She may have been rescued and coming forward as part of a broader media campaign. I would argue that she must have protection since she is coming out against somewhat "rich and powerful."

Such a person this may be under arrest, and this interview is part of an eventual disclosure and law enforcement operations.

You don't even sound Australian, and now you're defending pedophilia. I hope someone doxx's you because it appears that globalists are using some of their underlings.

light reading for those that want context:

"transformation of america" c. obrien
"monarch mind control techniques" springmiere

>If I put my retarded beliefs in a speech bubble above a handsome cartoon man, it makes me right
kys senpai

>I h-h-hope you get h-h-hacked ;_;
Cry more, newfag

Are you upset that the image describes you perfectly?

bump

Just finished this and HOLY SHIT.
Anons give it a watch.

>God made me to serve him.
This sounds all too familiar.

Definitely lubing up normie assholes for a big, red suppository.

>>God made me to serve him
>This sounds all too familiar
You mean it sounds like every fucking retarded American ever?

I agree

I'll take that bait. It gives me an opportunity to post why it sounds so familiar.

youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM

Nice stereotypes dude, but I don't think Nick Bates possesses nobility, elegance or grace

It's not bait

I'm calling you out, beta bitch boy

Fuck your Jewish cunt on a stick. A middle eastern myth you cuckolds are so willing to believe.

See, you even admit that you didn't watch this. I didn't, either. I really don't give a shit not to. However, I haven't taken the time to completely disregard it, as you are, right now. So this should explain to you why, knowing the history of this website and the factions that have tried to influence it, and knowing our own government's actions from over time, people would so easily call you a shill. You can't really blame them, especially with the way you hold a dialogue.
>P.S. i think your a shill