What are the chances of Rick and Morty becoming overly political and progressive and going down the shitter?

What are the chances of Rick and Morty becoming overly political and progressive and going down the shitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/rick-and-morty/248392/rick-and-morty-season-3-voiceover-work-begins-potential-release-date-and-more
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit the show desu

14.88% chance of it not happening

it could go either way, but yeah, it will probably get worse

100% chance. The second season was very weak.

Only good when they're doing XD so randum humor. Dan Harmon's the only good writers but he brings his untalented (((friends))) who are all terrible. Justin Roiland is only good as a voice actor. Terrible writer.

Pretty high
>minorities are all side characters
>one is a bully, the other is a math teacher
>main characters are all white

This show is in serious need of diversity goyim.

1000% chance they reference Trump or altright negatively

dont consume shit media like this

>main argument against free college is
>won't people be in college forever

When you have dozens of countries with free education in which nobody just hangs around in college.

What kind of idiot wrote this?

The Rick and Morty target audience.

About %110 chance. Dan Harmon is a faggot and will trash the show just to virtue signal.

There was something of a rift between the two writers around election time
If I had to guess I'd say one is apolitical, conservative-leaning, and the other is a turbolibtard.
Seems like it could go either way

>new female writers brought onto a once all male writing staff.

The chances of it becoming shit are very, very high.

0% chance it doesn't happen.

>female writers
What could go wrong?

It was already kinda shitty.
How many episodes are focused on "lol marriage sucks, they have a bad marriage; do you get it? lol marriage is bad" probably at least 5-10 episodes are focused on that.

Add in liberals and women to the writing staff and you have a recipe for shit.

I heard season three was forced, or chose suicide, to add female writers because "FUCKING WHITE MALE!"

It's not going to get better.....period.

> big fan...but won't stave off suicide for it because Second Civil War calls, I must answer.

why the fuck you watching this show

>free

stop lying.

My friend took me to Dan harmons podcast live and he was the most faggotry Cuck apologetic virtue signalling Jew I ever heard. He spent 1 hour talking about his pantyhose fetish and how he stole some from a female friend of his when they were teenagers.

have you cunts ever watched the show? or know who harmon and roiland are? you guys are fucking retarded. you truly embody the nupol autist spirit: anyone who isnt a nazi is a degenerate. god damn can you edge lords fuck off pol already?

They're both turbolibtards. But Harmon is more vocal about it because he's Jewish

>nobody just hangs around in college.
But that is wrong, people frequently stay enrolled in unis as long as they can/until they get dropped out to get the student benefits.

It was okay in the first season. The second season was mostly garbage.

It won't be good in the third, no matter what.

It already has from day one.

>hear loud rumbling outside
>go out and look up in the sky
>see this
What do you do?

show them what ive got, obviously

this show is bad and you should feel bad for watching it

>free

Funny how everything free immediately leads to exponentially higher taxes.

Unlikely as fuck. Although liberal, the creators are not far left.

They aren't retarded.

Le ebin Reddit cartoon show

brought to you by Netflix :)

>Although liberal, the creators are not far left
son_i_am_disappoint.jpeg

You mean it isn't already?

Did you not see the Gazorpazork episode?

>says the country that pays taxes to fund liberal agenda BBC shows

I've been in college for 3 years yet I haven't completed a single course

The kind of idiot who's going through college here.

this, they hired a female writer

Why do you think they've rewritten the 3rd season twice? Prepare for preachy bullshit.

There are people who spend their entire professional life as a grad-student doing research under professors. Often times these people are involved STEM fields like biotechnology, biochemistry, and other things like that.

>I've been in college for 3 years yet I haven't completed a single course

Shit man, same here. How've you been holding up?

Harmon is reddit incarnate
Roiland is Sup Forums incarnate
S3 was delayed because they fought a lot

Chances are Harmon wanted to do trump jokes and roiland didnt

94%

Pretty good actually. I get student loans and autismbux. When I'm dropping out I can just cancel my student loans when I'm put on welfare

Kys

The money is not the problem. Don't you feel dead inside knowing the best years of your life are fading away?

Am I to take this to mean Rick is a Goy but his wife was a Jew and Morty's mom is a jew?

> which nobody just hangs around in college.
> Swedish public information

Why?
Fading away how exactly? My social life is nonexistant, and that fact wouldn't change if I tried starting a career.

Hvordan kan du bare kansellere lånet ditt din jævla neger tell me

denofgeek.com/us/tv/rick-and-morty/248392/rick-and-morty-season-3-voiceover-work-begins-potential-release-date-and-more
>"“We hired a bunch of new writers,” Dan Harmon told Den of Geek in an exclusive interview. “There was a craving for a gender balance in the writers’ room that we had never had"
Makes me really fucking sad to say this but I'm pretty sure the series goes more SJW and degenerate.

uforetrygd

This show hired the kikey cunt from SNL who called Barron a serial killer as a writer, I expect a downward spiral from here.

I personally enjoyed a lot of the episodes, even the overtly cucky stuff was making it out to be gross and undesirable. The love interest is with a black who is flamboyant, vocal, and pretty dumb, on the football team, but he's made to look like a stereotypical idiot. She doesn't even seem to want to be with him, he just mad dogs potential love interests that talk to her. They handle some really interesting/modern sci (fi) concepts, the universe-simulation-in-a-battery episode is one of my favorite cartoon episodes ever.

For autisme? Jeg burde få meg testa da. Går du også på UiA btw?

>Går du også på UiA btw?
Ja

You have to fight the autism. I know you can. Please stop watching cartoon cuck shows. You're an adult, user. You can do this.

Er du fra Farsund? :-DDdDD

It'll either be politicized into oblivion, or it'll get too into its own story to be funny and go the way of South Park. This show was only good for the individual episodes, and if they don't keep it in the same style as the first season, it's dead.

Judging by the people who watch it, we have a pretty good chance of watching it be politicized into the fucking gutter.

>I can just cancel my student loans
You can just opt out of paying your debt in Norway?

What are the chances that you take this post back to plebbit?

High. Obama was still president when the 2nd season was made.

nope
Yes, if you are apply for welfare

This is true. I've had my entire college career paid for with tribal and federal pell grants, with hefty refunds after paying tuition. I specifically only take 6-9 hours a semester to drag out receiving that free money.

And those people are financed through the college, not the government.

underrated post

That feel when

You are LITERALLY a hipster.