Is introversion a character flaw?

Is introversion a character flaw?

Yes.

no, the majority of people who will be remembered throughout history were or are introverted. keeps you safe, too. an extrovert is more likely to get murdered by a nigger either due to naivete or just being outside more.

No. Different types of people just play different roles in society. Introverts and Extroverts are Yin and Yang

No.

Social butterflies are cancer.

You are literally a bitch if you rely on your personality to get ahead. It's just another form of nepotism.

FIRST POST BEST POST

Introversion/Extroversion is a meme.

it's no more a character flaw than extroversion.

Absolutely. INTPs should be extinguished

Depends on if you desire it and cant get it or you just genuinely don't like talking. I'm the latter, i think its exhausting to hold conversations with people i have nothing to say to.

BAN ASSAULT QUIET PEOPLE

we just live in a culture where introversion is punished relentlessly

lol accurate

From an Extrovert's point of view, sometimes you are better off with no friends. People are trash. I saw this firsthand and second hand so many times. I repeatly saw my friends stab eachother in the back. People will never tell you the truth, you may think they care- but the moment you go against them they strike back at you with ridicule. People are ok when you are with them alone, in groups they change. Everyone does and everyone will. Life is just one long con my friends and quite frankly I would have to say it is better to have a few really good friends then a bunch of fake sellouts that don't have your best in mind.

One word posts are never the best posts, moron.

It is though. These sorts of classifications are ultimately irrelevant because an introvert can become an extrovert on any given day. Niggers can't become white.

Not if the society ur introverted from is shit

It's so true. People that have good networking skills should be gassed.

>tfw in middle school my "friends" one day said "stop sitting with us at lunch" one morning so I started pretending I was sick so my mom would come pick me up before I had to embarrassingly sit alone at lunch but mom said I should try to finish out the day so I just sat with them anyway and hoped they didn't say anything and they thankfully didn't

It felt like my entire school life was just hopping among groups of people who didn't like me until they finally told me to fuck off. I never felt like I had true friends until high school and even then it was down to one actual friend.

The smaller the garden the better care you can provide to each of your vegetables.

If you want to be part of the group, yes.

If you want to focus on STEM, absolutely not.

The former is a loser outcast. The latter propels our society into the future.

>me in high school

>in groups they change
This is very true. i used to have a fine balance of introversion and extroversion. some days i would stay up late playing runescape, other days i would be skateboarding with a group of buds in middle school

later on in highschool i started hanging out more with people and noticed this a lot more once i started stayin in playin videogames.
i realized i'm pretty much an introvert later on, id rather be by myself so i dont have to deal with all that bullshit and focus on improving and doing things for myself

>skills

Making friends is not a skill, the fact that you apparently believe it is only proves my point.

You have no actual marketable skills, just a series of 'friends' who will scratch your back in exchange for petty banter. If this is how you lead your life, you are essentially not a man, as you are dependent upon others.

Good luck when your 'friends' turn on you, normie scum. Meanwhile I'll be getting fat and rich off of my real world skills.

>started
meant stopped but you get it

what kind of sperg do you have to be to be told by multiple groups to fuck off? wtf did you do?

No. Self segregation is an advantage.

no, but most introverts are probably closer to 'loser' than 'winner' on the Spectrum of Life.

i'm a loser and an introvert so i know this stuff

used to be cool, then got ugly and it killed me and made me withdrawn and introverted in part cuz of ugliness/self-consciousness but also cuz i was rejected socially by girls entirely and then by guys i was friends with cuz i wasn't cool or wanted by the girls and if i got invited anywhere no one would talk to me.

still got high iq tho and am smart and have interesting personality/thoughts but i'm a de facto sperg so i'm socially awkward cuz of the ugly stuff and being ignored for years

That kid is just a freak autist

Nothing. I always found other losers to hang out with, but they were still a little cooler than me, and then someone a little cooler than them ends up in the group until it ends up being a group full of cool kids who start kicking the losers out.

>Women are extroverted
>Women vote democrat
>Democrats are cool with importing shitty people

???

That pic in the pre cell phone days. Imagine having no crutch, no beep boop. Gotta stare into space and 'act normal'.

i feel you mane
>tfw introvert because insecure/ugly

Extroversion is.

Also being an introvert has nothing to do with being an awkward loner loser. Some of the most successful charismatic people in the world are introverts.

>hopped around from groups of people

Holy fuck I did the same thing. I wish I could go back in time, knowing what I know now would make it so easy.

Men are judged by net worth, not personality or looks user.

Women are judged by looks and personality. If you are a biological male and you rely on these two things, you may as well just begin the HRT because you will never be worth more than how others arbitrarily perceive you. Good luck when those looks fade and your 'personality' becomes corny. I see it all the time: some old fuck who thought he could skate through life on his friends, was eventually left behind in the succeeding generations because younger and younger people didn't think his corny pop-culture references were so funny as in his heyday.

If you are a man and a social butterfly, you honestly may as well just start the HRT and go on the dole, because you will never be worth anything to anyone who matters.

extroverts just like to spew nonsense all the time that they end up looking like retards with co-dependence on others

On the flip side, there was also this one weird kid who constantly read books who would randomly sit at the table when I finally had a consistent lunch friend. Like, it would just be the two of this, and then this kid would just be reading a book, and then sit down with us and not say anything. This dude was ALWAYS reading a book. I mean, he'd walk through the hallways reading a book, never looking up, but still have amazing vertical field of vision or something though because he would still walk around people and navigate precisely.

The ability to build rapport and create meaningful relationships is one of the most marketable skills there is. No man is an island. You need people to like you enough to pay you for whatever "skill" you're talking about and 10 times out of 10 people will go for the guy they like and trust over the guy who does a better job.

Welcome to the real world kiddo. I suggest you pick up this book and get over your over inflated ego.

I sometimes wonder if this is just a problem amongst us poor people but then I remember than rich people are rich for a reason and they are worse than us

Yeah whatever, keep coping.

See how long that 'rapport' lasts when it isn't build on rock solid skills and professional relationships.

Your advice is only valid if the rapport is based on concrete skills, not petty banter and pop culture references you fucking normie faggot.

Love your stuff man keep it up

Also, that's honestly a shit book.

>hurr never criticize people

Literally just common fucking sense peddled as the Art of Fucking War

That kid in the pic is not introverted. He's clearly autistic. I'm introverted and probably a little bit autistic, but I never once ate lunch by myself. You have to be all kinds of fucked up to be forced to eat by yourself.

I don't feel like there's any obligation to mingle with fellow minimum wage workers who are quitting or getting laid off in a week anyway. I get it if it's a smaller business.

Where is the ISTP master race

It seems my superiority has led to some controversy. INTP master race reporting in. We are the thinkers and we are the dreamers of dreams. Normies hate INTPs because they know that even as socially flawed as many of us are, we are still the most intelligent and wise personality group.

We might not flip burgers like you good little wage slaves but that's because we're too busy creating the future. You're welcome, peons, even though most of you don't deserve your kind INTP overlords.

Not entirely sure. Ask if you want a good answer

This is true. I have maybe two or three good friends, you guys make up the rest of my friend group. Even though we're closer to comrades in war than friends, it still counts.

>tfw this pic triggers ptsd from repressed memories of high school

at least i have become a normie now

I didn't choose this life, OP, it chose me.
Literally, everyone fucking hates me.

INTJ

>"we are Walmart"
>"Proud Walmart Associate"
>"Our people make the Difference!"
>everyone likely suicidal

They only hate you because you refuse to be a leap frog for their advancement.

People only socialize when they want to get ahead based on no merit of their own. It's literally just networking like this foolish user suggests.

It's selfish bullshit masked in fake congeniality. You're nothing but a cog in their plan of unwarranted advancement.

If you must socialize, do it strategically for your own advancement on the basis of your skills or with your family whom you legitimately love. Any genuine friends who would die for you include under family. Anything else is degeneracy.

>You will be called to account for every empty word you utter.
-- Jesus fucking Christ

>tfw INTP

It's over for me isn't it?

>tfw intj but you earn like an estj

Agreed. Has to do with intelligence and far-sightedness

FUCK OFF NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

honestly... you never really even had a chance

Anyone with an "f" in their personality results should be gassed desu.

Please tell me this is false. I thought intp was the master race but apparently we're absolute shit.

Whenever I saw that, I always tried to sit down with them. Always felt so bad when they didn't want to talk/couldn't talk.

I hate seeing people alone cause I experienced it too. It's so much easier in life, but around other kids constantly at school it is sooooo hard.

If you guys ever have kids, teach them to always be good to the loners in life.

do you have any idea how many INTPs just give up on the world and become life-long NEETs?

Head is too deep down a rabbit hole to work.

No but being ugly is

I just change from INTP to ENTP-T in one year. Is this possible?

yes, these test reflect mood. They dont actually mean anything.

I did it every month, last 6 times I was a ENTP-T, if this is just a mood matter, would just be a random roulette.

I was that kid. Kind of wanted people to socialize with me but at the same time dreaded it and wanted to be left alone. A strange feeling. Still haunts me as an adult and prevents me from moving up in my career due to my apparent unfriendlyness.

I'm INTP, it's never ogre but you have to work on your social skills and motivation to socialize more than most people. It's our one flaw in an otherwise superior personality type.
>t. restaurant worker INTP
Trust me that socialization does get easier with practice. I've made a ton of social mistakes but I learned from my many failures. You just have to try, user.

>Whenever I saw that, I always tried to sit down with them. Always felt so bad when they didn't want to talk/couldn't talk.

You were nothing but a fucking nuisance.

What the fuck do you think your presence adds to us? Who the fuck do you think you are, Jesus fucking Christ?

Are other people really that precious to you? I'm honestly struggling to comprehend this normie bullshit. Those other people will fucking lynch you given the chance, and if they're 'friends' they are only pretending because you're useful to them.

This is a good point

Kid looks pretty near-sighted to me.

>Tfw I spent my lunchtime in the school library doing my work and homework.
I don't know what to say.

>when you INTJ but make 0 dollarydoos.

Introverts shoot up school. Extroverts Are healthy and can learn from each other. Humanity wouldn't be around if we were like all autists like the freak in OP's picture

INTPs have trouble with socialization but excel in mental tasks, if they feel like applying themselves. Lack of motivation is our biggest flaw, this deters us from going through that annoying process of learning how to socialize. An INTP can do literally anything they put their mind to, but only if they can find the motivation.

there is someone making $100k+ to balance you out... just like the INTPs

OH LOOK I JUST SAW THIS ON /r9k/

PLEASE TAKE YOUR ROBOT-BASED DEGENERACY BACK TO WHERE IT BELONGS

Yep.

/r9k/ robots and Sup Forumstards are basically the same type of person.

>tfw this was me in high school

I wasn't fat though.

>ISTP hates the unrealistic and passivity

Introversion makes it harder to get pussy, but still possible, in my experience as an introvert. That's the only negative about it. Otherwise, you can have more free time to focus on your work and on taking down the normie libtard establishment with your fellow Kekistanis!

You may not have as many friends as you like, but remember that the silent army of Kek is loving you always, OP. May meme magic guide you and uplift you daily. Shadilay brother.

ISTJ nice.

Learning a healthy balance between extrovert/introvert is key.

Going full extrovert makes you co-dependant to the point where you're in your mid 30s and still insist on living with roommates.

Full on introvert makes you that weird guy in the office that is one bad day away from killing everyone in the building.

The most ideal person is an introvert that participates with friends and can hold their own in a group setting.

its virtue signaling
>look i'm helping out the loner, guys! dont i look like such a good person!?

That kid looks fat and autistic as well as introverted. Taken together, these character traits result in a very flawed character.
Introversion alone, although perhaps a serious handicap in the past, is becoming less and less important as our society becomes increasingly atomized. At least, I hope so.
My fantasy is to make a living coding from some small apartment, living in near total anonymity and enjoying the comfiness.

Absolutely not.

>The most ideal person is an introvert that participates with friends and can hold their own in a group setting.

This would be me. I'm INTP, super introverted, and possibly autistic, but I still have close friends who I hang out and go to parties with pretty often. Also, alcohol can loosen you up if you're introverted. Just don't be a degenerate alcoholic.

>I'm INTP, super introverted, and possibly autistic

>but I still have close friends who I hang out and go to parties with pretty often.

Normie trying to be "one of the boys" to fit in on Sup Forums.

get fucked cunts

Thanks.

Most stay here for a while (at least on overnights). 100,000 apparently have been with the company for over a decade.

In a positive spin I could be a spokesman. I really don't care for the subtle morale booster. All i care is if I'm getting a paycheck at the end of the bi-week. It's not like I can get a better job doing anything else as I don't have a GED nor do I have $20k for community college.

>confusing being introverted with being asocial

>It's just another form of nepotism.
Holy shit please still just be an edgy high schooler.

That's the dumbest fucking thing said unironically I've read in a while. Learn how to be appealing to people you stupid self-justifying self-important fucking moron. It's part of being a human adult. Nobody cares about how smart you think you are if you're the kind of delusional antisocial fuck that equates "not needlessly being an asshole" or "being appealing" to neopotism.

Whats your thoughts on showers?

>used to be introverted
>thought i was deep and mysterious to others because of it
>even though no one wanted to talk to me ever
>when i did talk to people i was edgy or just plain shy
>thought this would make me some sort of alternative cool wise guy
>graduate HS
>go to uni
>keep the same attitude
>notice most people around me social as hell and going to parties
>made small group of friends
>even they started to be friends with more people than our small group
>damn back to no friends
>only talk in groups/at grocery jobs/online games
>get internship thru family connections
>fuck its project management
>horrible for an introvert
>boss is a bro and takes me to upper level management at the continental leadership level (100k+ employee company)
>youngest guy there and talking to all the old people
>it's hard to socialize i thought
>president of north american operations comes in the room to give a speech to other upper level and mid level managers
>tells story of how he has known current CEO for 20 years
>back then CEO (before he was a CEO) was an introvert and only really stepped out of his shell when forced to
>became more comfortable when stepping out of his comfort zone and became an extrovert
>now gives speeches all over the globe
>worked on becoming more extroverted
>boss moves to sales role
>im still in project management and see how everyone likes me more and its more fun at the office
>eventually move onto sales
>now fly every other month or so and face customers (always uncomfortable situations)
>have a phrase i tell my self for confidence whenever I am feeling nervous

i wish i got the memo sooner, i used to think extraverts just made fun of introverts behind their back. i barely have any friends from uni or hs since i never actually made any. a lot of the ones i did know have moved away