Is this guy gonna cuck out on Roe v. Wade? Abortion should be illegal again, and with republicans in power...

Is this guy gonna cuck out on Roe v. Wade? Abortion should be illegal again, and with republicans in power, now is the only time it can be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CZEFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump said he'd appoint pro-life justices so I guess we have to take his word for it. He seems to really be a stickler for the law, and Roe v Wade is a legal travesty so I think he'll overturn it.

But we need another pro-life justice. He's just replacing Scalia.

You want tens of millions more fatherless niggers, OP? Because that's what will happen.

You might as well let all the Mexicans in.

>Abortion should be illegal
Why?

Do you know how many negros it prevents from inhabiting the USA?

despite minorities getting abortions more frequently, there are still more white babies being aborted in raw # afaik

There are ways to fix their problems besides killing them.

and the minorities that get a bunch of abortions are still going to have 5 kids+ anyway on top of the abortions

Shh. Let the coons genocide themselves.

overturning roe v. wade doesn't mean an abortion ban, it just sends the question back to the states.

abortion would stay legal in blue states, though it could possibly be banned in red states. not sure that is the best idea though, what would happen if the south became majority black? probably would go for democrats again.

Should have been any time before the year 1996. Too many liberals now for anything to be done with blacks.

The country cannot survive the way it's headed. Buckle up and buy some ammo.

I'm pro-allowing low agency people to eradicate themselves from the gene pool

>wanting degeneracy
what happened to you Sup Forums?

Abortion is a deplorable evil that is justified only to prevent the evil of overpopulation and societal destruction. It's not going to make a difference though. Even if the growth rate of minorities was halved it would still be too high to keep up with.

if negresses start having to deal with the consequence of popping out kids then they'll start being pickier with who they fuck, which will lead to a stronger black family unit

Also, no, Roe v Wade was 7-2 like 40 years ago and Gorsuch is for it. It's probably never getting overturned.

There are also more white people commuting violent crime in raw numbers. Raw numbers are stupid. Birth rate is what matters and primarily raising ours while lowering everyone else's.

Who gives a fuck. Kill the banks and the fed so they stop stealing production growth off the top each year leaving us as peasants. Everything else is a god damn distraction, and fuck you OP

>>if negresses start having to deal with the consequence of popping out kids then they'll start being pickier with who they fuck, which will lead to a stronger black family unit

The entire struggle of the black community stems from the fact that they don't understand consequences.

HAHAHAHAHA. Have you ever met a nigger in real life? Best post I've seen today.

THIS. Abortion is only an issue if you're a near-sighted moron.

I'm conflicted on abortion.
On one hand, it does keep nigger numbers and crime down.
On the other, it's literally mass baby murder.

Nice try, shill.

Gorsuch is a badass, good pick, Donald

He's like the Clint Eastwood of the legal world

>not wanting the niggers to end their race

!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
discord.gg/CZEFY
Sup Forums is too divided
This is an open declaration for a Civil War.

If the Nazis, or the Faux Reich do not respond, we will occupy this board with our militia-men. You are not protected by Geneva Convention. Your white women and children will be raped.
Discussion in Switzerland for all the people who want to get involved

he's pro-life, all that shit about precedent is just him making confirmation go by smoothly desu