When will it be latino's time to rule?

when will it be latino's time to rule?

After the time of the tacos but before the Era of enchiladas

can't forget the burrito generation

You can't even control the countries you have.

California 2 years, and then the rest of the shittiest liberal states from then on out.

As someone from East LA, i don't know why pollacks dont want Califonria to be more like mexico. We would kill all the blacks and gays and jews. and demand Catholicism be the official religion. and abortions would be banned.

Hell look at the numbers, latinos have done more to destroy blacks than whites have the past 2 decades.

hell in just the last 20 years latinos have done more for socal than whites have in the last 75. compton, watts, etc. are all way better now than they were back in the 90s

latinos aren't a lot better

They already rule their country. They just need to stay in it and continue ruling.

Rule your own country first before you start talking about ruling others.

They already do dipshit, you forget we're drifting to less then 56%?
face it, the Old America is irredeemably dead.

>As someone from East LA, i don't know why pollacks dont want Califonria to be more like mexico.

Because of the Mexicans.

the tacoing of america is a great thing, amigo

>tfw spic
>tfw back in 1990 america was 90% white
>now it's 60

They already have South America and look how that turned out

come to Southern California, you beaners rule our fucking cities. We all fucking hate you.

>Latinos
>Capable of running a nuclear power

Pick one

Now

But first

Siesta

When their average IQ gets to the same level as the Jewish average IQ.

Never. They don't even rule their own countries. Almost every country in latin america is ruled by the white minority. LOL if u think that's gonna change just cause they move here.

Hopefully never

They'll be a majority in 50 years. Is it better to rule as a minority or migrate to Poland/Hungary/Ireland/NZ?

After your race war with your blood enemy; the American nigger.

When I impregnate one with my holy seed and she raises my champion

hopefully never

OP listen to the white people

No, we already have a chink problem.

Correction: Poland, Hungary or Ireland?

We haven't been 90% white since 1965

In year 2020, you will outnumber the whites.

Please latinos, do what the whites should have but did not - send blacks back to Africa.

Thanks pablo, you just drove the niggers out of the ghetto and into section 8 in the white suburbs.