ITS UP

ITS UP
youtu.be/lZgG0p6eBBY

No one cares

Let me guess

>Islam isn't actually a religion of peace
>Leftists say they are for tolerance, but they also don't criticize Islam enough, even though Islam isn't tolerant!
>Imagine my shock!

This guy is Molyneux on paint chips, AKA not worth watching. Stefan is where it's at.

This actually nails it. It's sad that this is the guy normies have to rely on to get red pilled.

I can't stand these alt lite smug faggots

What's 2 + 2?

And before you say "four," can I get a real answer?

>le reform maymay
Fucking retarded.
Religions undergo reform to survive. Why would islam reform itself when every cuck in the west prostrates themselves to preserve it? The only solution is to remove it.

Once again, PJW doesn't understand that Islam will NEVER reform.

One thing Paul does right here is call out those who stand in solidarity with Islamists and not first with the victims of the attack. These people are so blinded by the need to virtue signal, it's almost sickening.

Did he ever make a rebuttal on that video calling his 'pop culture' video shit?

there are two ways to fuck an ass: fast and hard, or slow and easy. if its the first time, you might want to go slow and easy.

bad analogy?(and pun?)

Stefan sucks lmao

Shill

The TRUTH aBOUT the LONDON teRROR attack!!!! Imagine my SHOCK!!!

>not a truck
>can't update my OC

Finnish news is also reporting this, however no mention about the nationality/religion of the attacker or the statement that Shadiq Khan made earlier is also totally ignored. Also, the incidents is stated just as an "attack".

The reporting of our so called MSM is as bias as it is all over the western world. Can't wait for the ovens to run hot again.

Yet this guy has a better chance on getting through with the normies than Molymeme does. He may be more blunt but the message is the same. Like it or not but we need more ppl like him.

Ozball is right as always. The sad truth is that eventually the western way of life will be irraticated if we do not start acting and defending it. Islam isn't compatible with the western values and it never will. Either we remove it or it will run us over... literally.

>there are two ways to fuck an ass: fast and hard, or slow and easy. if its the first time, you might want to go slow and easy.
Fast and hard it is then.

>#NotAllMuslims

Seems like ppl are waking up?

Molyneux vids go on way too long and the guy is so far up himself I can't tell where his ass starts and his shiny waxy head ends.
I still watch most of his stuff and agree with it all but PJW is more about entertainment

It's close enough. You can probably find an article that says "drove through crowd"

Good point bro.

Should we add a hashtag to this, any opinions / suggestions?

molyneux gives me the creeps for some reason/ is repulsive on some level BUT i agree with almost everything he says