Intel ME

I've been working at Intel for the last 15 years as an electrical engineer. 3 years ago I bored with my job and wanted to move to a different department. Intel is pretty good about letting employees move around within the company. An opening came up on the Management Engine team, and since I have experience with micro-controllers I figured I'd give it a shot. The interview went great and they wanted me on board, but the final step was to get a security clearance.

I asked them WTF I need a security clearance for, and they said they couldn't tell me until I was on the team. Thus began a 3 year trip down the fucking rabbit hole.

I'm coming forward today because of the news that Trump was spied on. I know exactly how it was done because I spent the last three years adding backdoors into the ME. For those of you that are unaware, the ME is on a separate CPU and cannot be disabled, and it exists at a level below the operating system. Intel has been working with the intelligence community for years to get backdoors into physical hardware so they don't have to worry about finding OS exploits. If the hardware itself is compromised then the whole machine is compromised.

Other urls found in this thread:

icwatch.wikileaks.org/search?tools_mentioned_facet=ODIN’S EYE
arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1325465&start=0
youtube.com/watch?v=QJUIzfmJvfs
me.bios.io/ME:About
youtube.com/watch?v=wnt7OK8OPYU
odinseye.net/aboutus.html
psywar.org/pdf/Defence_Strategic_Communications_Issue_1
jinfowar.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ME has full access to memory without the parent CPU having any knowledge, it has full access to the TCP/IP stack, and full access to every peripheral connected to the computer. It also runs when the computer is hibernating. It doesn't matter if you're using Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Whonix, Tails, Qubes OS, or Subgraph. If you have an i3, i5, or i7 then you're completely owned by the intelligence community.

We added similar functionality to Samsung's WEEPING ANGEL, except the intelligence community calls our project ODIN'S EYE. Through the ME we can activate the mic and webcam even though the computer appears to be off or sleeping.

Evidence of surveillance on Trump, his family, and key people in his campaign will come out eventually. I know the surveillance happened for a fact. Future leaks are coming, watch for ODIN'S EYE.

Bump!!! Please continue IntelAnon

>it has full access to the TCP/IP stack,
details motherfucker. How?

bump

worked in IT, this shit is literally the biggest self-own the tech industry has inflicted. Imagine your above average developer and now imagine how many of them are out there, underpaid, waiting to become the next Jobs, Gates, Zuckerberg.

Bump

Sounds like OP might not be a faggot for once.

this is kinda well known by now... OP is a faggot.

How do we fight back?

You gave way too much information about yourself. They will be able to narrow the list to a handful of people. Be more careful.

Answer me this OP, so I know if you're legit:

Does nuking suspect FPT entries have any effect?

lol every time that i work on my laptop i give the finger in front of the cam because some how i know this would happend.

bump before OP gets suicided

Be careful op

is the i3 540 Clarkdale so corrupted?

So worldwide, billions of morons have slaved away at a job they hate to earn money that is intrinsically worthless, to purchase technology whose only reason to exist is to spy on us anytime, anywhere.

Really gets those neurons tumbling.

Now knowing this is AMD implementing the same system?

Nothing unless you can make CPUs

bump for justice

never mind read post II BUT I bought this chip alone and put it on a Gigabyte MB is the bug you describe on the CPU or on a combo MB elsewhere?

can you give info on the Israeli portion of the company?

How involved are they in the processor design?

This has been known for years

Yerp shits farkt

Don't um... Don't buy any of this tech shit. Fuck too late.

icwatch.wikileaks.org/search?tools_mentioned_facet=ODIN’S EYE

Possibly legit... Let's see what is in Vault 7 Part 2

If there's a game of 6D chess going on, we lost before we even knew we were playing.

where does this photo come from?

X200 with libreboot reporting in.

fucking kikes lower youre prices

t.poorfag

This is fake. I'm a hardware engineer and we've known about Management Engine for years. There's no exploit in ME (that's been demonstrated) -- OP is spreading bullshit and relying on Sup Forums to be gullible.

>the ME is on a separate CPU...
if it's a separate component, could it be removed or disabled physically somehow without harming the operation of the CPU?

Gotta love when anons on Sup Forums don't bother to look into whether OP is just copying and pasting or not.

That copypasta is from here:

arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1325465&start=0

wew this sounds like news. too bad i understand zero of it.

but yes we know devices powered off can still listen

tell this to wikileaks, the intercept, breitbart

anyone posting this shit here is 99% likely to be larper

Also does ME have access to SMM or does it use SMM to take over cpu cycles?

Explain how SMM is okay then, I'll wait.

We've all kind of suspected this kind of thing for years. Would be interesting to have real proof, however.

Makes me kind of want one of those meme yooleong (or whatever) computers that rms uses.

ofc its fucking real its been around since xeons
yep

youtube.com/watch?v=QJUIzfmJvfs

Ring 1 nigger. Also,

>What are OSI layers?

The ME is real just to clear things up for suspicious anons. The general capabilities have been known about for a while (shit they're advertised even) but its potential for intelligence use has just been speculation.

>me.bios.io/ME:About

I wouldn't be surprised if OP is legit, but most of this info is public knowledge desu.

Impossible the CPU is too small, plus it's built using a fuckton of layers of silicon layed one over another

>security clearance

Won't you lose that once they realize you post here? I kind of figured that your Sup Forums posts would be something they'd look over before giving you it/renewing it.

tell lies

They aren't powered off. Modern computers are designed to be on 24/7, just in a low power mode.

please continue

fuck i should hide my memes on a commodore 64 then

He doesn't work there . He's just looking for (you)'s by copypasting.

i mean phones, sorry, and yes, theyre never off. even if the iphone runs out of batteries it will still count your steps you can see once its back on

when not in use the circuit into which my machine is plugged is shut off and the modem is unplugged from the mains.. also nobody cares about me.. I have nothing anyone wants and do nothing but shitpost and listen to streams.

This is all public information and OP is larping.

Time to dismantle the monetary construct and intelligence community.

No, it's all on die within the lithography of the chip itself basically.

I don't care anymore about their spying only about making them face their felonies

Give me proof of your ID card(name blurred out) or GTFO

its aliens. CPU's are alien technology anyways. the aliens rule over us. there's no fighting them. it's simply not possible to resist. no point in trying. we must obey the alien species or go extinct.

Wow.... fuck intel. Holy shit

Is Sup Forums really that retarted? What OP is saying is copy pasta public info, with added spice. Trust me, I know about spices.

It's why I laugh at people who use Proxies and VPNs.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnt7OK8OPYU

I've heard about this before, there was a big kerfluffle a few years ago about china not buying CPU's from America anymore because of this

would not be surprised if the U.S didn't have incredible penetration into almost every aspect of chinese/russian governments because of this

I thought Sup Forums became more intelligent then I come here and see gullible folks like this who make me lose faith in Sup Forums again.
Want some real stuff? Checkout sticky wiki for the "botnet" topic

There's ME removal tools because enfeebled if there's a hardware backdoor it still needs firmware or software to utilise it.

>it has full access to the TCP/IP stack
fake news

Anyone intelligent already knew this was going on. The problem is that it was a "conspiracy" for so long, no one in a position to do anything cares.

Exactly. No new revelations here.
The "wild west" days of the internet were over decades ago.

I'm not worried. Doing nothing illegal.
Being a white nationalist and excerising free speech is not illegal and the day it becomes illegal is the day I take up arms

Suuuuuuure. Fuck off nsa

OMFG confirmed
odinseye.net/aboutus.html

Smelly tech support faggot, show links or you are talking shit

The issue is eventually something you like to do will be illegal. If everyone is already cataloged, you know where to find them. In the u.s. at least, ridiculous things like simple assault are becoming felonies to "protect the children". Both parties go along with it because neither one wants a large voting base and felons can't vote in most states.

bump, stay safe OP

>Being an intel fag

One of the hacking tools that featured in a lot of headlines was the Weeping Angel that appears to get a Samsung Smart TV to record conversations.
[Search domain www.bbc.com] bbc.com/news/technology-39219637

Odin’s Eye was formed out of a passion for IT security and the desire to make a positive impact in the IT industry. In the profile section below or in our LinkedIn accounts you will see that the individuals that make up Odin’s Eye have decades of experience working for a diverse and global company; this includes: collaboration with teams that are stretched across time zones, understanding and respect for cultural differences, effective communication skills to a wide variety of audiences, and the ability to thrive in ambiguous situations

Wow, no shit. We already know about this.

Appreciate it but this is coming knowledge for truly redpilled people SUCH AS MYSELF , since Alex Jones started broadcasting or/and since the Snowden Leaks

How about arm. Not like the horsepower is needed outside content creation and much games.

DON'T WORRY I'M INSANE AND WRECKLESS!!

i3 as the first Intel CPU to include user-inaccessible blobs checks out. However, it's also fairly common knowledge, so it's surprising that internal Intel employees wouldn't know when switching departments.

EXCEPT I NOW KNOW THEIR HOME ADDRESSES

amd shill trying to drum up business. sage

>not demonstrated

Its closed source someone would have to reverse that fucker.

Also for years people have been larping about the possibility of cell communication devices hidden in hardware. But I'm kinda afraid on it becoming real through Comcast since they turned every router into WiFi for anyone who logs in.

KENNY HEROLD
JULIE HEROLD
ODINS EYE OWNERS

There is no such thing as modding that fucker without destroying it. Intel has barely any chance of doing so and that's only to fix errors. Its not likely able to disable such a system.

OP is laughing at you sheeple believing his bullshit

A+

psywar.org/pdf/Defence_Strategic_Communications_Issue_1

jinfowar.com/ LOL SECRET INFORMATION LEAKING EVERYWHERE

AYYMD

>can't be disabled

So what happens if I were to physically damage this thing?

Yet, you didn't know about the CIA tools being used. Show's how much you know about exploits.

Tell me OP. Are Core2duo santa rosa centrino chipsets and intel celeron single cores safe? What do you think about AMD? Do you think AMD rigs their chipsets?

Stay safe OP, feelsgood to be on team AMD hehe Sup Forums botnet fags BTFO

You can't charge a person for doing or saying something that was within the law at the time and prosecute them retrospectively.
This is the kind of legislation that is worth dying to prevent.

I will go down fighting before I live in George Orwell's 1984

How about pic related?

Everybody knew the CIA employed hackers.

Computers aren't fucking magic, Sup Forums -- it's quite easy to tell if something's sending data over an ethernet cable when it shouldn't be.

It will be too late by the time the average person is pissed. It's already close to too late. What the fuck will you do if you just get v& and the law about past prosecution was "changed"? You're just another "lone wolf".

>> Somebody stop meeeee!

Nothing is safe, even if you have a safe CPU, there are other layer through which they can spy you.
Use safe CPU to run windows 10 you are still fucked

Well I ain't gonna let them censor me through fear.
You can be a paranoid tin hat guy and never use computers, get an old Nokia smartphone running symbian, or you can just not give a fuck.
I feel I'm on the right side of history.

buy amd

D-delet this!

That why I still keep an XP machine

wtf. talking about ring1 or osi on hw level. it's probably some pass through func so only some specifically classified traffic goes to the 2nd cpu, so they could trigger event based on it. they probab realized that having hunged up cpu on bigips while doing their flashing is too suspicious.