Colonial America general

So Sup Forums, do you think the US would be overall better off if they had lost the revolution and stayed a colony?

No

/Thread

fuck no -WHO would even WANT to be british???

Fpbp

No, but we'd be better off now if the US had kept the Articles of Confederation and turned back the counter-revolution of 1789.

No

But I would support an Anglo confederacy.

Lost? No.

Stayed within the British sphere, maybe.

The countries that remained colonies are largely nice, but are infested with leftist cucks. The US has its issues, but we have accomplished more solo than the rest of the colonies (and England) put together, and by a huge margin.

We fucked up by importing farm equipment capable of breeding.

I just want to wear a tricorn hat

If you want to be birtish then convert to Islam.

so much this

>implying

Then there wouldn't be a Bill of Rights, would there?

This.

>making this thread when Brits are asleep
Devilish.

You might've still had some white people there if you'd remained a colony

The revolution was better for NA interests, but the world would be a lot stabler and whiter if we hadn't revolted.

maybe....

>we have accomplished more solo than the rest of the colonies (and England) put together, and by a huge margin.

Because you watched from afar while Europe was ravaged by war and then you swooped in and robbed the corpses while tearing apart what was left of the European empires. Home of the brave indeed.

>Implying the Crown doesn't secretly still own the USA

it's the biggest elaborate ruse ever known in the history of man and boyond

Elizabeth Regina

Dieu Et Mon Droit

Tea And Crumpets

I have Anglo in me but I'm mostly Italian...not gonna lie, I'd rather be Roman than some British KANG.

>Learned from the mistakes of Europe
We had nothing and built ourselves up into a great power. We made some mistakes of our own but it is due to your greedy land owning aristocracy that we are forced to bear the collective guilt of Indian (((genocide))) and slavery all due to your greed. You gave the subversive Left ammunition to destroy us and then you laugh at us when we struggle to fix this shit. Fuck off.
Also pic related faggot

Hehahueha.

Crumpets are waking up. Perfect.

Do you know what pic related is?

Yes
Ignore flag

Even if half of that was true, we still emerged the victors. If you want to work more for less, then that is your prerogative.

Now, its time for you to get ready for fajr, Muhammed.

>implying we ever sleep

This thread is ours Brit

No. If the US hadn't rebelled, Australia would never have been colonized and some other pussy nation like the French would have gotten it instead.

Dutch actually.

>runs away because it gets windy

The US would be better if the north subjugated the south instead of letting them rejoin the union

You didn't answer my question hereDo you know what pic related is?

Nope, if we had England would just be shoving all the mudslime refugees over here.