Imagine the effects of letting Indian intellect loose in western civilization

Our world would become a Galactic empire state and scientific progress would be unparalleled, i think we would be able to achieve everything we have dreamed of.
What do you think Pol
( TLDR White man's servitude+ Indian intellect = unimaginable progress)

Inb4 poo in loo
2. Indians are Mediterranean genetically

SUPERPOOPER BY 2020

No. Don't become yahoo's and learn to do your own shit.

fucking non-americans really do get a kick out of getting a fancy degree just to become a corporate shill.

All those companies are dropping the ball.

Google just copies people now, mastercard pfft who the fuck uses that shit Visa nigga, Microsoft is dead, and pepsi tastes like ass coke all the way.

Some of you are intelligent, but why is your country such a shitpile?

The average Indian IQ is 82.

POO

lol, you faggots shit in the street and suck at cricket. suck my cock

>LIterally muh diversity CEOs who don't do shit,.

I really hope the H1B gets abolished soon so you curry niggers can stop undercutting white Americans.

>White man founds unique and creative company
>Poo in loo takes over
>Company starts to slide

IN

Indians being put in control of something whites created. It's good to make them feel like they are needed.

But Microsoft have been shitting the bed hard recently. Seems like the only thing they can do is fail.
Google have also not being doing well recently and are losing advertisers at a crazy rate.

when a group consists of over 1.2 billion people, some of them are bound to be successful.

>Imagine the effects of letting Indian intellect loose in western civilization

Fake qualifications

Lying

Eventually a lying Indian with a fake degree ends up at a nuclear facility and destroys the world.

THE

LOO

hey baby I sex you best...my penis 5 cm baby I fuck you the best

I hope you guys realize this was the Republican's doing. They wanted to elevate the Indian economy, Bush incentivized it.

What country do you think President Trump will make great? America? Really?

quality students passing exams on their 'own merit' in dehli...

Google and Microsoft products have gone to shit since these shitskins got in

Windows 8 and 10 designed under this Pajeet are fucking sad jokes

This

Windows 7 was the last good windows for a reason

>superpower by 2020
"no"
>Indians are Mediterranean genetically
"no"

0.001% of Indian population is very smart

99.999% Is poo on street tier intelligent

>claims that it will be a superpower by 2020
>shits in the street
>literally has government funded programs to get people to start using toilets

true story, and that's coming from a mexicunt.

you know India isn't doing so well when someone from Brazil is making fun of them

Indians don't belong in the West. Why int he fuck are you actively celebrating your brain drain?

>vee vuz meds n' poo

Stop making these nonsense threads.

None of them live in India, none of them contribute to India's economy or work to better India's quality of life.
Stop celebrating your brain drain, these are the same people who if forced to return to India after their visa ran out would be directing their intellect and human capitol on improving India

>Indian intellect
Seems memeable, like the Canadian cuck memes. Come back with some image macros and we'll talk.

this

pic related, some billionaire in india built a $1 billion dollar house for himself. His sons live in the US (enrolled in US ivy league schools).

Indians are just brown jews, highly selfish and highly materialistic.

>Indians are just brown jews, highly selfish and highly materialistic.
Aren't whites too?