Guys... an insider knew about David Brock getting a 'heart attack'. It wasn't a fucking natural heart attack...

Guys... an insider knew about David Brock getting a 'heart attack'. It wasn't a fucking natural heart attack. It was an illuminati assassination attempt. Someone send this to the FBI? It's real, check 4plebs if you don't believe me

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/834293947690262528?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/alefantis heart attack/
liveleak.com/view?i=baa_1490238843
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1660696
youtube.com/watch?v=BxAhA6pJx14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So... I love David Brock now?

But David Brock is a political enemy of Sup Forums
R...RWDS?

checked...I guess?

Where is the proof Alefantis is a Rothschild?

In the Comet ping pong triple D video you can clearly see him cooking with pork. That isn't exactly kosher

Double trips....FUGGGGGGGGGGGG

PRAISE
He was a pawn of our enemy. Our enemy decided that their pawn was too dangerous to leave alive.

Wew lad. What if this is a 3D chess move by CREW to get us to support David Brock?

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?

twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/834293947690262528?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha IT'S TRUE!

Boy am I checking thise digits right now.

What if it's a shareblue tactic to get 15 heartattack threads going and bump Comeygate off the front page, which has been happening all day.

The Rothschilds don't give a fuck about the Jewish religion, they just use Judaism and Israel to further their agenda. They're either non-religious, or Satanists/Luciferians, or Moloch worshippers. Or a combination of those.

That may be so, but we can still get the FBI to investigate this, and potentially turn the FBI against the Illuminati. Will they investigate it if we show them the posts?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/alefantis heart attack/

They could be Jesuits

liveleak.com/view?i=baa_1490238843

>warning the shills
I hope they get ass raped by a heated piece of metal

The bible warns us of satanists who pretend to be jews.

Checkmate atheist scum.

fpbp.

Second thread about this, over 200 replies with dozens asking for proof he is a Rothschild. 0 proof or source. Repost this when Brock is actually dead then I will consider it. As of now it's just a larp..

?????????????

You fucking FBI agents must be more directly in what the fuck you want the NEET autists army to do!

One of you tried to alert about the fucking terrorist attack, but did in such a shitty way that only got 5 replies.

ALERT WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT THE NEETS TO DO, DROPPING A FUCKING LITTLE TEXT NOWHERE WON'T DO SHIT!

BE DIRECT, BE EXPRESSIVE ON WHAT YOU WANT

What a strange coincidence.

lol anyone thats been on pol more than a week knew that shit wasn't natural.

This, make a fucking proper thread, drop info and photo that can't be refuted...oh and I would love a job at the meme warfare department, call me

That poor cop could have been alive now if the fucking dude was expressive in what the fuck he wanted. He was trying to alert, but he didn't do a good job, did he?

Ok

Where is the proof he is a Rothschild?

So did he die or what?
Wiki says yes, but so far nothing in the news.

TIP SUBMITTED

it's speculation based on his resemblance to the old bag Rothschild, but it would explain how he owns so many properties

Well done!

I found this on twitter

niggers did some graffiti on that wiki today

S

Check out the tweet leafbro.

Holy shit, LARP's memed into reality.

if this is about rothschilds can't we get the bogdanoffs to intervene?
rothschilds bow to them after all

checking my own

wew

KEK has spoken, Bogs are the savior of mandkind

true or not? you decide.

Well thats settled. I wonder what Thoth thinks about it.

wtf

also, beware, we don't know who really planted that stuff about Brock having a heart attack, or even if he did have a heart attack indeed

Remember, this is the ultra dimensional 347d submarine intergalactical chess, it may be a play from the CTR faggots themselves, just like with that fucking terrorist

Bernie Sanders is a Rothschild as well.

How would world react if we legally could prove pedogate. So far they are well hidden under pile of money and holes in the sheets. We need some from the inside to blow the whistle. It's easy to ignore wikileaks and call it Russian propaganda to destroy democracy. Until that happens, we all just bunch of tinfoils.

nice even though thoth is a forced meme

> 0660 is a palidrum FUGGGGGGG

How do we contact the bogs?

She also been blaming Podesta for everything publicly for a while now. The milfy rothschild.

?

Thats hardly proof he is a Rothschild.

inb4 shill

I am pro pizzagate but literally the only proof about alefantis being a rothschild is an user post on Sup Forums

witnessed

THOTH APPROVES!!!
PRAISE THOTH!!!

we don't, they contact us. do not miss the call

Agreed, maybe the heart attack was fake. But if the FBI investigate it then they may be led to CTR if it's a hoax, or the Illuminati if it's real. Either way, we win. The CTR/Illuminati kikes didn't think this one through, did they?

She is only a Rothschild by marriage. She doesn't wield much power.

All memes start from somewhere.

Plus I was particularly found of the emerald tablets.

i dont care what anyone says, CIA or not. thoth seems to deliver palindromes way more often than people are granted digits.

What the fuck, that's not real.

Is that real?

Rothschild only marry other rothschild.

They also change their names every 2-3 branches.

She is a Rothschild

#StandWithBrock

He should die though.

#BoyCockForBrock

What's a 1606?

married to elevyn, so maybe she wrote that tweet ater finding out about what the plan was for him. here she is with davie, himself. posted on alefantis ig.

I'm starting to think that the 15th march alert was a real thing

There is too much intelligence activity happening

How can a place unite so many NEETS, high skilled expertise intelligence workers, bots and autism at the same place? Imagine if a autist is arrested for real just for shit posting here?

I think I'm getting off this ride until april. All those shits are connected.

That isn't how Sup Forums works. Sup Forums only responds to bait, if the FBI wants Sup Forums to investigate something they have to lay a good replybait. Think of it as a sacrifice to the lord kek, if they get digits or have a funny meme to go with it, the chances of success in catching the attention of Sup Forums's weaponized autism increases on the order of magnitudes, as the empirical data thus far has shown.

I'd munch of her carpet.

Checked.
Robert David Steele (fmr. CIA) would say that she's a rich girl from Jersey, and might be okay.

From February.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1660696

#allcockforbrock

If they were trying to kill him, he'd be dead.

That girl under the bus and the cop dude would be alive if the guy laid out properly what the fuck was going on, he could said it with less than 10 words. If he was in fact, a good guy.

This Brock thing, he could have planted the heart attack story on the media and here, and is trying to do something. I would believe the news if he showed up dead. Paranoia must come first always.

i highly doubt that shes okay

Always wanted to know what a trillion tastes like. I'm guessing truffles and real olive oil.

>illuminati assassination attempt
pretty sure those guys don't attempt anything.

>post predicts Brock dies by heart attack
>16 days later Brock almost dies from heart attack

seems pretty fucking real to me
there may be no evidence that he is a rothy but just the fact that this prediction came true is weak evidence that he is indeed connected to the rothschildren

Holy fucking Digits its a sign!

brock had to know it was coming
also assassination is tricky, there's a balance to strike

Heart attacks are extremely common for men of that age

Man this is crazy seeing all this happen. These fucks can't get away with shady shit anymore. Everything is out there for us toe see.

ROFL THEY ARE SAD I EXPOSED THEM TO EVERY FBI AND CIA AGENT AND THE AMERICAN PUBLIC

youtube.com/watch?v=BxAhA6pJx14
George Webb's latest

She wrote the tweet in response to the interview Podesta did. It was all over Sup Forums the day she tweeted it, titles like libs eating their own. I went through all her tweets because it's an unverified account and thought it was fake account. It's a real account. Even watched the interview Podesta did that pissed her off so much. Till Brock is actually dead gonna still believe this is a larp. Faggots are usually drug abusers plus Brock has been committed before. A man his age and lifestyle a heart attack isn't a huge stretch.

>twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/834293947690262528?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

is rothchilds heart attack part of the loose ends who pulls his strings how big is this

nice pasta friend was scrumptious/10

This

Is Podesta next?

yeah, nothing concrete yet. we'll have to keep our eyes out for corroborating evidence. stay vigilant.

I REFER YOU TO

But Media Matters is still strong and so far he's not dead ?

yes, it's her real account. this was proven by going to her columns or whatever it is she writes and she confirmed it was her twitter.

downplay it if you want but you must admit it's a remarkable """"coincidence""""

We have to save the nerd virgins!

wtf I love the rothschilds now???

If this was legit heart attack and he does die I hope his mental illness and paranoia kept him from training a successor for his shill army.

Bump, I can totally see this happening, it's just how the illuminated operate.

Well he is the god of ancient wisdom.

I got at least 7 pallidrom gets tonight ive been trying to see if I should become Thoths spokesman on this board.

congress is currently wanting to do an investigation into his ties with Russia. So yes, he is

don't do that.

well I hope he lives long enough to verify Weiner's testimonies.

Send this to the FBI? David Brock and his shill brigade are murdered or about to be and you expect me to care? Live by the sword, die by the sword -- they knew damn well who and what they were getting involved with.