Is Golden Dawn the beggining? Will they win?

We could literally see Greece become FULL ON NAZI GERMANY within the next 10 years! Stop circle jerking Trump for a second AND HELP THESE GUYS! Trump is a normal Republican and a Zionist. Get off his dick! THESE FUCKERS LITTERALLY HAVE A SWASTIKA FOR A LOGO!

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-new-mediterranean-oil-and-gas-bonanza
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a snafu flag representing Greek finances

Literally not a swastika

Unfortunately, their political leaders have been bought off by the sweet deal of being Greek MPs.

They have no interest in rocking the boat anymore. You'll see further normalization with New Democracy shortly.

Its a Meander I know. But they obviously chose it for the resemblance.

ill bump for a golden dawn

populism and far right politics will only escalate so long as our streets are flooded with barbarians

Well do they have an antifa problem or not? That's what these guys are good for.

Last I checked the leftist problem is older greeks. Older greeks are just lazy and want their big pensions and early retirement so they can live in "dignity".

>THESE FUCKERS LITTERALLY HAVE A SWASTIKA FOR
Go to any gyro shop and you'll see this "swastika" on the cups and wallpaper.

Is oakland Antifa aware there is a fascist symbol in their local restaurant?

WHO WAS THE GREEKANON WHO MENTIONED FORGOTTEN OIL RESERVES IN THE SEA. PLEASE RESPOND. Also fuck Golden Yawn.

Just get a prime minister that will close your borders and not suck off Jews trying to buy out your country.

They are about the same size in power as the communist party. But Golden Dawn is growing. while the shitty Bolsheviks are basically stagnant for eternity.

GREECE NO

>New Macedonian Empire destroys the mudslimes
I'm okay with this.

Found it: globalresearch.ca/the-new-mediterranean-oil-and-gas-bonanza

Take out a fat fucking loan and pump the living shit out of that oil. Knowing Roachistan they will probably cause a war over this shit though.

Anyways you guys are sitting on an estimated 9 trillion dollars worth of oil and you are taking loans out for what?

Well as long as they can keep antifa/commies in check, right wing greeks have nothing to fear.

Probably worth considering the cultural and language barrier. I guess their alphabet is more western, but their culture is more slavic. I would assume they'll continue with their natural course of moving right wing, out of notice of western powers.

>Unironic stormfag
>Criticizes God Emperor in favor of dirty European foreigners

BLASPHEMING AGAINST THE PROPHET OF KEK IS HERETICAL NORMIEISM

GTFO REEEEEEEEE

go back to r/the_donald you embarrassing faggot

Reminds me of the new israeli shekel symbol

>>>/nu-pol/

Sup Forums never talks about Golden Dawn.

Its weird because they are full on Nazis and do things that would make Sup Forums proud but they are ignored.

I'm guessing its because at this point Greece is mostly a failed state and is going to have to go full Nazi to save it from its migrant horde.

GREEK AND ISRAELI FASCISTS!!!

NO MORE GYROS! NO MORE SHECKLES!
WE WON'T BACK DOWN FROM FASCIST HECKLES!

fucking faggot, holy shit.

Oy vey

Or maybe because we are being ironic about most things...

This is the cancer killing Sup Forums

>inb4 "I was only pretending to be reddit"