Is this guy a kike or just a regular sandnigger?

Is this guy a kike or just a regular sandnigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
youtu.be/3b0v3DCof8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's just a fat fucking cuck

He's a manchild with an awful looking girlfriend. The guy reminds me of Randal from Recess.

Roach

post girlfriend

Ill save you the trouble, shes a nigger

A regular sand nigger. Jews are more white.

damn son, that's harsh

post her dammit, or just tell where i can see what she looks like

Maddox is always projecting and thinks highly of himself so if she's ugly......

kardashian

I'm just saying that if I was in my late 30s and all I contributed to society was some dumb book about manliness, a blog, and a youtube channel that's sinking... I'd off myself. How can you call yourself manly when your biggest achievement is publishing something that looks like a faux comic book?

Chris Chan with slightly less autism and far less likability

He's an armenian. I know... im an armo too

Decent guy who went out to LA and became a massive cuck and brainwashed SJW which led him to ruin his personal and professional reputation. Happens to many.

Looks armenian

How did he become such a cuck?

He had such a heavy hand in shaping the vitriolic/hate-filled days of the early internet, and used to shit on people just for the lulz, spitting in the face of political correctness just for shits and giggles.

I listened to all of TBPITU and as the two years of the show went on he just got more and more cucked. How does that happen to a man?

>tfw I watched him have a cuck meltdown live on his election stream

>Decent guy

Trump came along and he chose the wrong side.

Armenian, I think. Same as Anita Cunteesian. Not too far removed from the Jews genetically.

"If it's Semetic, better forget it"

>How does that happen to a man?

SA Goon mindset, he literally became what he hated so much.

he's the son of Romenalabani and Julikike
(romeo and juliet)

Jew+muslim=keyboard warrior

a guy thats still oblivious as to why people still call him a cuck.

And what have you achieved?
He has a steady job in it/networking so all around he's achieved more than 99% of us.

who?

must be another one of those, youtube people you faggots are going on about

like spain bro said, he chose wrong and we all know he would never admit he's wrong especially about something that seemed so sure

living in LA for so long fucked with his brain and when he started falling he couldn't turn back lel

The fuck are you talking about? He worked at a telemarketing company. Worked. Past tense. He now lives in an apartment with roommates to help pay rent at 40. He's making peanuts from his podcast and YouTube and has no real job. Also he's a literal Vick.

that can't be true, what did he do with his book money?

meanwhile dick is raking in 20 k a month LOL

This. He used to be based. SAD

>which led him to ruin his personal and professional reputation

kek I get this reference.

At least we all got to know how based Dick was out of the whole ordeal. His libertarian rants were the fucking best.

Typical nerd virgin story, first touch of a pussy enslaved him to whatever the giver of said pussy wants him to do/say.

Daily reminder, Maddox LITERALLY made a video defending being a Cuck.

He paid 30k to have someone make him a shitty website for his podcast "network"

His voice is so obnoxious. Jesus Christ. How did he possibly think that making this video would make him look good?

Isn't Dick also a software engineer or some shit? I'm sure he does fine for himself because he's not retarded enough to think he can make it big with a fucking podcast.

it's a kikeaneggar

kek it doesn't even matter, Dick has always been real, there's a reason he gets 20k a month

Meanwhile Maddox, who shun lefties for the better half of his career, now shunned his right wing audiences

he has nobody, he's fucked

Maddox:
>Literal cuck
>Terrible with women
>Lies blatantly about sexual and romantic conquests to a point where it's embarassing
>Dropped out of a low tier state college because he kept failing a class
>Worked as a telemarketer or at KFC for most of his working life
>Skinny fat
>Ugly
>Balding
>Liberal
>Blew $30k on a website that isn't making any money
>Lost all sponsors for his podcast
>Sharing an apartment with roommates at 40
>Surrounded by SJWs and LA liberals
>His problems fucking sucks

Dick:
>Cucked Maddox
>Great with ladies
>Graduated from Cal Tech, one of the highest ranking universities in the US, if not the best
>Vice President of a tech company
>Fit
>Has a cool face
>Great hair
>Gun owner
>Raking in $20k a MONTH from just doing a weekly podcast
>Owns a house with a cool secret concrete crawlspace
>Surrounded by cartoonish cast of characters
>Dick is the winner

looks like muslim..

Maddox? Holy fuck what year is it? Have I slipped back in time?

Also maddox tells men how men should act and he voted for Hillary.

gas him either way, just to be sure

Who's this Dick. I've been away for a while.

I used to say he's like Seanbaby except not funny, but that's currently being done by Seanbaby so I guess he's just a fat faggot now.

All of the Persian girls I've met have been god-tier hot. Shame about Islam

>a software engineer

Yes. He's legitimately a smart guy and is well read, but is also just a total bro and probably a whole lot of fun to hang out with. You can tell that Sean loves hangin with him and vice versa.

I just wish he would talk more about picking up chicks on his show because he probably has a lot of good advice but is dating maddox's ex now and can't as much

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

Dick runs entirely on spite. He made his own podcast out of spite, he took away sean from maddox, he tattled on maddox which made him lose his affiliate partner and he tells personal story about maddox. Its pretty hilarious

Man this video takes me back. I didn't realize this guy was still around

>he tattled on maddox

story? I might already know it but just in case. thanks m8

you tell me

Jesse from podawful called Denzel a nigga, Dick tweeted that snippit to harry's razors who cut ties with maddox

armenian cuck

I think he's an Armenian but his girlfriend's this skinny black broad.
If you're going to have a black gf it's mandatory you get one with some ass not some stick figure.

this.

lol. cucked. Dick really hates that fucker man

I didn't Tweet that shit to Harry's.

Post face and time stamp.

Someone did, what does it matter. He lost the contract anyways

Oh you want a verification, eh? Here, I'll make your ID a discount code for $1 off at my t-shirt store. Verify deez nuts! NSe1dlTY

Dick. Can you start talking about how to get chicks more man. I've dropped that "so how do you get along with your dad" line a few times for laughs and it works well but can you please have a segment on past success stories of getting chicks and how you did it?

you've teased the idea a few times man. I hope you having a gf doesn't mean you're "not allowed" to help guys like me out

I used to like him, but he was never based. Always edgy, but that's totally different.

>>Has a cool face
The list is legit but this one... is this you, Dick?

Dumb cuck, no one wants your shitty shirts.

"Not allowed?" Please. Dick is America's Wingman.

Well shit man, you're the real deal. Keep up the good work.

I live in Maddox' home state of Shitville Utah, but I'm gonna try to make it out to the next Cali live show. So you better have another one.

Like I said I've used the dad line and it's worked a few times. He's a great wingman it's true but I just want more.. like cold approach stuff because that's the easiest / best way to get laid

Email me and call in. If you're thinking of things like "not allowed" when it comes to women, you've got some changes to make!

He did? I almost don't want to know, but- proofs?

quick ama?

will you ever create a better website?
are you aware of the maddox poster, posting your bonus episodes here?
will denzel or tim changzz ever come on the show?
what about your own network, was this just a jape?
will you stuff with sam hyde in the future, i would love if you played some of his skits.

i wish he wasnt a cuck

>will denzel or tim changzz ever come on the show?
>what about your own network, was this just a jape?
>will you stuff with sam hyde in the future, i would love if you played some of his skits.

All three of those have already happened. Denzel is regularly in the show. Tim Changzzz hasn't show up because he's a bitch.

He's basically got his own network already with both Larry and Denzel now running their own podcasts and a brief podcast between a turbo autist and a troll.

Sam Hyde was on the show and they talked about some of his shit as a result.

I want to believe it's really you Dick. Do you really answer your emails if I want more advice on getting pussy? I don't really care about making these whores into girlfriends to be honest.

Also the way you describe your "bunker" it sounds like you're living in El Sereno.

Is this the cuck you're praising?
youtu.be/3b0v3DCof8Q

me too. I used to think he was cool... now i hate him.

Dick get Jontron as a guest

Dick do you disavow this video?

wtf i hate dick now

holy shit! Is it really you? Bro lets go to the gun range here in Burbank.

or La Canada

I used to love Maddoxs shit back in the day like everyone else, found him before I got to Sup Forums in 2005. Even got the guys book.

he should have faded into obscurity after 2006. At least then he would have been looked back upon fondly.

This guy doesn't belong in this generation of internet.

I'm gonna second getting JonTron as a guest. Although I doubt he would after the recent shitstorm. You should at least bring him up next week.

Not enough spics to have that mexi-moat around his compound like he described in a recent episode.

If this post is real, damn I feel old.

I remember being 13 when I discovered Maddox and thought he was hilarious. He was one of the originals protecting free speech on the internet. I'm 30 now and it's a shame he's turned out to be such a fucking joke.

JonTron is a fucking idiot, that faggot cuck Destiny or whatever that little bitch's name is wrecked him. JonTron went full retard and didn't really know what he was talking about. Just made himself look stupid.

Internet 1.0 guy, I'll give him a pass because I read his website as a kid. But I will NOT consume any content he made past like 2004!

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

He's got a point. Destiny picks fights with people he can win against because he's a little faggot who cries when he gets plowed. JonTron should have known what he was getting into and came prepared. Instead he let himself get trampled on.

You getting on this guy's stream?

Being bad at debating doesn't = being an idiot.

Both, he's an armenian

Simply being anti feminist/SJW does not make you based. This Dick guy is obviously no more based than Sargon, Milo or Ben Sh... oh wait. Ben Shapiro actually roasted Imagine and Lennon, so he's more based than Dick is.

He was cool. His old stuff was legitimately funny. Then he balded...

I agree. However, going into a publicized debate unprepared while knowing full well that your opponent has collected their thoughts and is thirsty for blood is not a smart move. If you're a shitty debater, at least make up a cheat-sheet.

In all honesty, I don't think JonTron thought he was stepping into a debate. But I agree, he could have prepared himself a little better.

>Simply being anti feminist/SJW does not make you based.
pretty stupid desu senpai

>
I used to enjoy the hell out of Maddox.
I liked how he wrote many of his pieces so crassly, and how he turned up the ego to volume 1000.

His works positively oozed with pissing people off that were innately light skinned and deserved it.

I mean, he literally posed himself as a king sometimes, just to knowingly get on people's nerves who had shaken senses of self worth hiding behind their own egos. This guy. The kfc worker, dropout, call in center guy. This shook people's personally fefe's up.

Past couple years though, right around the time he started posting youtube videos, he started a turn noticeably for the worse.

You always knew, that of-damn-course he wasn't that awesome a person. He was just some balding snarky jackass, and that was completely fine. It was in a way, beautiful.

It's disappointing to see he's actually well, not an average balding skinny-fat guy. He's not even this. He's really just an utter and total bitch.

standardise your rage competition, if they can't compare to 69 seconds of Pantera they are shit.

>pretty stupid desu senpai
Dick is himself acting like a SJW in the Mel Gibson/Imagine clip. He's bluepilled as fuck.