Black Americans

Why are they the most envied ethnic group in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOyczPFNG1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I donut want to be a loud female monkey....

Samurai Champloo if you want something just solid

Ergo Proxy or Tehxnolyze if you want to become depressed or get out of your already existing depressing (Both are redpilled)

Gunbuster is alright and everything else on your list is utter shit

Samurai Champloo

Pani Poni Dash to wash the stench of Sup Forums from your brain.

They're not. The media and leftists just make it seem so.

>Why are they the most envied ethnic group in the world
>Why are they the most despised ethnic group in the world!

fixed

Envied by who? Everyone hates them and looks at them as garbage.

But they do look at them. Blacks are constantly on the minds of whites, especially Europeans. Deep seated misunderstood jealousy is the most logical explanation.

Protip: She's probably ~20-30 percent white.

As are all black Americans by definition.

Jealous of what? Living in the ghetto and being poor?

Sauce?

This is literally 'Get Out' tier conspiracy:

>Whitey tryna keep me back, he must be jealous of muh dik and muh intellect.

Having swagger, culture, cool history, and being taken care of by the richest empire to ever exist.

Most of them are big and strong thanks to eugenics, no matter what they do they they are virtually untouchable and protected by the media and society, they cucked the race that once make them slaves, I think that's why, they are having the last and best laugh right now.

Whites never enslaved blacks themselves. They just bought African prisoners to use as indentured servitude, that eventually turned into slavery thanks to a black slave owning Virginian.

I envy their right to chimpout like a pathetic ape and not get in trouble

they aren't

Because they live in first world luxury, but are the same spear chuckers that die by millions from diahrea in Africa

I'm jealous that they can kill other niggers with out repercussion.

They earned it

Best part about having a secondary billet as a water survival instructor in the USMC was watching all the blacks nearly drown at trying to tread water for five minutes.

>a black men literally set off the american revolution
>tfw black and whites have so much shared history in america
>tfw an ethno-state is impossible, but we can team up against spics at least

I'm black and I was a swim qual 2.

True most blacks suck at swimming, and I happened to inherent all my parents recessive genes so am not full blown "black" per say.

I'm also jealous that these niggers can commit niggers on niggers crime without being called racist.

Im jealous of them that they can raped any races and not get arrested because they are the victims in the rape crime.

I appreciate you trying to learn my language you're pretty good at it. I'd love to visit Germany one day.

kill them all.

oh wait ...
they will do it themselves.

Cos they have nice Asses

Are there black Germans? Are they pure Africans or mixed? How long has Germany had blacks?

redpill for blacks,
most whites dont even think about blacks. They literally dont cross our minds. Blacks are obsessed about whites and race in general

I'd love to gas one of your niggers one day.

Because for four generations, white people have elevated them to the point where we were once superior. They've been given everything: welfare money, black only colleges, political influence, favorable choice in job and college application, and more. They're envied because they get everything handed to them on a plate.

They deserve it.

im white, computer programmer, 27 years old, voted for Trump, and these thick black bitches are my thing.

respect

make sweet. passionate love*

I want Dunkin donuts now cuz of you

I envy them knowing they live not in fear of the black god overlords coming back from an intergalactic space vacation.

This.

I fucking hate when they say stuff like that. But it's projection, and I don't want to be ostracized socially because I'm a pussy I guess, so I never call them out on that type of stuff. Plus, there are bigger issues about race that would be my main focus, if I were to ever fash publicly.

Because they would be chucking spears in Africa if they didn't get sold by high IQ niggers to venture to what would come to be known as the land of brown/yellow people gibmedats and tireless white cuckery.

Left = treats them like kids
Right = tries to treat them as equals
Realists = go back to Africa

No one envies them, user.

I will give them some sweet passionate love in a gas chamber

>would do
>Sup Forums says they'd turn this down to eat tendies in basement

pic related, might help

White will never able to topped niggers on niggers crime

Free gibs and muh dick.

Here's another redpill: White liberals care about race than blacks. As long as your people leave us alone we'll leave you alone.

>having swagger
spending every dollar they have to buy designer clothing designed by whites
>cool history
mudhuts and lynchings
>taken care of the richest empire
yet they still live in the ghetto

oh yeah, people are really jealous. niggers are jealous of white people, light skin niggers are more coveted among them and sheboons spend hundreds of dollars to buy weaves to make their hair look like white women.

>worth a lot of money
>work for free
>are more effective than harvesting your crops on your own by hand

Swag lmao even though most blacks are starting to emulate white style. culture you mean modern with shitty music reappearing the same shit or all the black shows that are all about drug dealing and violent a and he "struggle" or historic with you humming sounds in the fields and eating garbage no one else would? Cool history has to be the funniest one and doesn't really need explaining. If you think that history is cool you're beyond retarded.

26 out of the 38 million blacks in the US are on welfare.

Kaiji is the real redpill

Stop it.

Don't you have to get ready for work, slave.

Because they get away with fucking everything and the hardcore racists treat them like intellectual retards, they cannot help doing that because they are black.

And people want to be like that, a pimp,a hustler a dancer at a black club.

if you are black you are not expected to do anything and smoke crack,slap your woman and cheat on her.

And if you grow up poor as a white in a rich white area its embarrassing if you didn't go to college, have one affair or even be seen near a crack house.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOyczPFNG1Q

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -

Because everyone would like to get something for nothing and chimp out like they do

spics are better than niggers. not by much.

This song is funny as shit. It's awesome, and I'm black. I salute you Brit, one of the few Europeans that's not a complete idiot when it comes to racial nuances. You must have grown up around or been exposed to PoC.

Who is the girl op???