White mothers naturing black babies

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rusklboii/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm happy that kid won't know the horror of being 100% black.

what a gross white trash slut
sage

Pity. Nothing but pity. Those white women will never find a quality husband with a black baby. They are ruined.

i saw this shit in whole foods a couple weeks ago, although the darkie kiddo was about 8-10,

>"why is she calling that white woman mommy,"

there was also a white daddy.

im out

horny and excited

Cuck af

Need a noose for both.

lactating tits are top tier

too bad about the rest

progressive

She just wanted her progeny to have superior genes

I saw an older white couple with a nigglet monkey a few months ago.

Disgusted FUCKING DISGUTEzd

Disgusted. Not only is the child black and she doing this in public, but also I have a boner and I'm ashamed of it.

Breastfeeding in public is gross

lol i love how aggrivated white guys get when they sea a white women with other raced guys.

like u think she would marry you instead? lolmao

It's like letting a literal chimp suck your nipple.
Bestiality at the highest order. Should be illegal.

Makes me want to hang myself that Gen Z is going to be full of abominations due to race mixing

Fuck this gay earth

Holy shit hahaa

You and whoever's paying you to shill this cuck shit deserve nothing but hollow points between the eyes.

Well that's just kinda cute.

Gardening sux

Someone make a smug Pepe out of that baby

>revieling yourself in public
Whore

I see these white grandmothers pushing their caramel colored grandkids, bundles of shame, through my local market every week. The grandmothers wear a look of despair and gloom that cannot be imitated.

that's charitable of her to feed that abandoned baby

I just fapped to it, user. How do you think I feel?

When you see a mudshark, ask her innocently if she's babysitting.
Deep inside it breaks their heart knowing that their bastard spawn looks nothing like them.

It cant be that high of a number that actually do. I read 10% of married couples.

This is the best course of action. When she says it's her kid say they look nothing alike.

You haven't propagated your genes, you destroyed them.

I had never considered this.
It's beautiful, such a passive way of degrading sluts, and it keeps your power level hidden.
I will do this from now on

White milk is for white babies no milk is for black babies

Real-life example I heard from someone:

Say how cute their kids is and ask them if it was hard for them to adopt it.

>When she says it's her kid say they look nothing alike.
Better say, "Oh, I guess s/he takes after his/her father"
This way you subtly remind her that her kid has no father.

It's genuinely pretty hot.

I want to see more white wombs used to make black babies. I want to see white women all over the world get absolutely ravaged and impregnated by black men. It's how it should be.

kek, nice will be doing this tommorow

kek

That's a nice post pregnancy titty, what a waste. . .

Girls fuck chads, then some of them like her fuck nigs. Dirty girls, completely defiled, I'd find it an affront to even have to acknowledge their existence let alone consider them fellow humans. Thankfully I don't have to and probably never will.

Now it's just a matter of removing their welfare so they are relegated to far flung nig suburbs.

That's what race mixing white women look like though

lol i like this a lot

White women are lost forever, you can't roll back feminism.

It's over.

this

the thought of white extinction gets me wet. There is nothing more pleasurable than seeing a hunky black man fertilize a white womans womb and seeing her raise the mixed child knowing she contributed to her own genetic demise. I'd gladly encourage my wife to make brown babies, I can't wait for it.

>1 post by this ID
>ONE FUCKING POST BY THIS ID

Why do people genuinely respond to these Trolls and Shills? Are you dumb or too mentally disabled to refrain from responding?

disgusting

Problem is niglets turn into the next home invasion.
Better to sight see the savages in the jungles of Africa than ship any here.

She'll be given the roughest wake up call in fifteen years or so when this lil' cute one starts disconnecting in earnest from her non-related White parents due to race issues.

Is this the new Statue of Liberty ?

This.

For most of human history this wouldn't fly.
Now I can't go two minutes into a Walmart without seeing a white mother with two ugly cross-breeds.
Makes me think these must be the Last Days.

Yea but the statistics go beyond the marriage rates

Well she's hot and the house looks nice so either her family is rich or the nigger is a pro athlete.

Like grandma took the picture.

oh my god, that's fucking perfect

thank you user

he's a maori nigger actually but I have a friend who knows him personally, though I haven't talked my friend for 5 years (he's a bodybuilder/trainer).

>the thought of white extinction gets me wet.
well you're already a cuck so..

Same thing really.

Post more pics of her , she's a cutie, it makes me happy to know she's been BLACKED/MAORI'D.

what are the cucks going to do when all white women are gone off the face of this earth because of their very own efforts? become them?

Then why did she fuck a nigger?

More triggered by the breastfeeing in public.

White women need to be bred by superior mexican specimens, one womb at a time.

She actually like a nice elegant girl.
White boys be ragin

Highly underrated

this is her (their?) instagram

woops forgot

instagram.com/rusklboii/?hl=en

Lol whites on Sup Forums be muh degenerecy but are the most fucked up guys

Already got that bro

Shit. This should be done more often, it's a passive-aggressive way of degrading sluts

Put a towel on

Disgusted

absolute genius, I will always keep this in mind

Yep.

Gorgeous kids btw.

HAHAHAHA

TOPKEK

Wow, kids have the mum's eyes

>amerisharts

wtf I love firm titties now

Those are the only cute mixed race kids I've ever seen.

public stoning for her, animal research lab for the kid

It's true though. No good white man would ever marry a woman w/ a disgusting piece of genetic garbage suckling at her tit. Any human with an ounce of intelligence would understand this.

topkek

based costa rica

WHITEBOIS CANT COMPETE

>drop off kid at store or fire station
>tell her to take those jugs over to my place around dinner time
>???
>$$ PROFIT $$

This is super old school race-mix shaming. I would be happy to see this make a come back!

I think pic related is actually a great thing. If they're not going to reproduce, at least they can make a niggerbaby grow up to be at least semi-productive.

Naturing? Not nurturing? Holy fuck I think I detected the mythical nig of Pol. Like a finding a unicorn with an uncircumcised horn

Check em

You can see an attractive looking guy behind that fat and messy hair. It's a real shame. I wonder what drove him to self destruction.

I've impregnated at least 12 women across SE asia, so I shouldn't talk. I am just as degenerate

how? can you post tips?

>Get cute kids
>Mother would rather shown them off than actually raise them
>Kids turn out to be complete shit
>Who cares lol people like me on facebook.

This is an actual problem that's never addressed ever.

If that's true, you are one lucky motherfucker. How dare you apologize for spreading your genes as far as you could?