My parents say, I'm going to hell for believing in kek. Are they right Sup Forums?

My parents say, I'm going to hell for believing in kek. Are they right Sup Forums?

Yes.

Do you really think you're going to heaven?

You might as well have some fun since your soul is already condemned.

dont link you soul with anyone but Jesus and you'll be alright

You
>gotten plenty of doubles even triples
>shitposted in the early hours of the morning
Your parents
>never gotten doubles
>don't know what shitposting is

I think it's pretty clear who will go to hell in this scenario

Short answer? No.
Long answer? Yes, of course.

Why should I give my soul to a desert Jewish conman who spammed christcucks into believing in him for some easy shekels?

>going
If you're not with Jesus you're already in hell.

Sort yourself out.

There is no heaven or hell. Only chaos. Kek is chaos and Pepe is his prophet. All else is blasphemy.

did you really tell your parents about kek?

Yeah, you're going to hell.

KEK

Hell is the only real afterlife, heaven is a super happy place without free will. I'd rather be in Hell with kek than in heaven with this false god

Not real Hell, just Stupid Hell.

It's not as cool.

They are falling to the jewish scam, so all's well

There is no hell for Kek, when you die a new meme is born and will serve its purpose for all eternity.

Nope, they found out themselves.

That's unfortunate.

Your parents are Jew-loving cowards.

Yes
If you dont remember
Some of Sup Forums was worshiping baal before kek

>worshiping a prophet of Islam

Hey there achmed

DO NOT GIVE YOUR SOUL TO THE DEMI-URGE. HE IS A SOUL SUCKING DEMON THAT ENTICES YOU WITH HEAVEN TO EAT YOUR SOUL

My parents are really religious, the type that would burn you on a cross if they saw you worshiping the devil.

Jeez. That's actually messed up.

How many niggers have they adopted? How much money have they sent to apefrica?

STOP WORSHIPING KEK

Never seen them give money to African charity but they give a shit load to the church during mass. We are dirt poor and my parents are the only ones giving out hundreds to the church.

Are your parents ill? They do know donating money means they have less, right?

Checked

>but they give a shit load to the church during mass
All of that goes to overpopulating niggers. Sad, your parents are race traitors and also destroying the environment. Cheetahs and rhinos will be extinct in a few decades because of christfags like your parents overpopulating Africa.

Varg would probably like kek

They believe they are buying themselves entry to heaven. My mother even goes to church, every other day to help the priest do something....

You know, I think the idea of buying your way into Heaven was the reason the Reformation happened.

>HH
Well, that Trumps my 3 pair. I won't do it, but I guess you guys can still.

>They believe they are buying themselves entry to heaven.
They love mammon

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me,

Can confirm. It was definitely a top 95.

if hell actually existed, it's probably be this dimension

Sometimes I just feel like I want to light that church on fire. Fat ass priest gets richer while I'm living like a peasant.

No

No. Because they're not your real parents.

I feel you. Down here some preachers live in three story mansions, profiting off the church by far.

This based man had the right idea. Too bad I don't have the balls to do it like he does.

Join the Orthodox Church

There is a reason jews tried to destroy it

Yep. Hope you like being something's little bitch down there.

We would never worship a Semetic deity.

Fuck you

>threatens buildings
Sorry, user, but you forced my hand.

You mean like Joseph the father of Jesus? Who got cucked by God and raised a bastard as his son.

checked, kek protects his faithful

Nice tabs faggot

Bad goyim
No credit score for you.

>Joseph wuz cucked nigger!
>Jesus wuz a bastard!
>BTFO!
You could still be saved if you stopped acting a little edgy shit.

So you told your parents that you unironically worship an ancient Egyptian frog god brought back to life by an imageboard website; a frog god which uses numbers to communicate and to change reality itself with the power of memes and is backed by the concepts of numerology?

Super smart, OP. Of course they're wrong. Don't even worry about it.

I meant

I never told my parents, they found out themselves. If they don't see Jesus or Mary on my computer they automatically assume I'm some devil worshiping heretic.

I swear to God this post was different the first time I read it. What type of witchcraft are you using?

The new fags around here.... Obviously I'm using the power of kek.

Satan carved into my skin that he is the real god, because he said so, and that there's no other god. At least I saw him, thet gives him more credibility.

Tell them you already are in hell, only you call it Sup Forums.

And you're here forever.

>My parents say, I'm going to hell for believing in kek. Are they right Sup Forums?
Well, let's take a look
>A god of brown people
>Originally a snake god
>Promoted by Jews nowadays
You're a snake worshipper.

Jesus and Kek are the same being

Joke's on them, if you don't believe in KEK then you're already in hell.

Yep. You worship some false deity ironically for the lulz and you're going to pay with your soul.

No - this is Hell that we're in now.

You must be a newfag
Because that's exactly what some of Sup Forums was doing during the Ebola-chan timeframe