Why isnt alex assassinated?

he speaks so much truth
he was the first whisle blower and showed us bohemium grove

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UfZKKauVKt8?list=PLs5CVvsn63q5k4R-Uc-8BgFEjUDC68lb1&t=474
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because hes one of them

just look at how he never ever blames the kikes

One of the last shows he and a guest spoke about the Jews.

Alex knows if he goes there he risk being fully labeled a Nazi. He has given plenty of hints about the Jews but just can not take it over the line.

They've tried a few times I believe. If they actually did he would turn into a martyr.

Alex is Americas foremost "conspiracy theorist", which means if something happens to him then people will actually question why and start to look into things

this, if they killed him it would just make his theory's look more convincing

Well, he named Soros.

i used to listen to alex while trying to sleep, now i listen his show when taking a shit.
David good night sucks

Because he sticks marbles up his ass.

Patrice O'Neal had a whole theory on it.

>theory's
Burger's

he mixes real shit like the federal reserve being a private being and complete bullshit. this discredits the former. and easily labels anyone who thinks as a conspiracy theorist. easy out and stonewall for em'.

wew, I saw this last night too
>"he's a dirty jew"
>alex gets nervous and declares he's not a nazi

i lost my shit

this seems the case, Alex leaves red breadcrumbs for the masses to follow to the medicine cabinet

concerning theories about him being an intelligence asset it wouldn't surprise me but I don't think it guarantees he's controlled opposition

because it was easier to discredit him

link to sauce

youtu.be/UfZKKauVKt8?list=PLs5CVvsn63q5k4R-Uc-8BgFEjUDC68lb1&t=474

Bigger fish to fry until the last three years or so.

But he must get a terrifying amount of hate mail and death threats. And, like any successful independent guy, the lawsuits and legal threats are probably stroke-tier. And he can't talk about them.

I'd be interested to know how he chooses his physicians, lawyers, tech security, house keeping, and how often he checks his residences for devices.

Theorys* ugh you japs are all up tight. Any normal person would recognize an accidental apostrophe

I don't think he's much different from any of the MSM in that regard, even if it is due to crazy instead of bias

imagining Alex's elaborate paradigm of fake safe-houses, secret tunnels, and body doubles makes me so comfy

gheeee i wonder why dont they kill trump. its not like the normies will see the act as a way to shut down the right and hide them from the truth.

same thing with alex

ITT people unironically believe alex jones is anything more than a kike moneygrabbing shill

many top keks were had

>Theorys*
Rearn Engirishu

seems like they're legitimately trying to cut Roger Stone, he got smashed by a large vehicle with tinted windows recently that sped off afterwards and Alex claims he was also poisoned earlier

He has allies inside the government. Haven't you ever watched The X-Files?

lmao right !!! upboat :^)

Nobody believed him on this big of a scale till now. Lol He better be careful now though.

2 Words: Controlled Opposition

keep spending your whole weeks wages on that bottle of brainforce, gyppo

I believe he's looking for "theories", but yeah I'm sick of the grammar nazi bullshit too

>never names the jew

hmmm, I wonder

sweet charlotte that grammar

abolition was a mistake

Assassinations are old news, now it's all about career assassinations

He'd get an allegation before a bullet and fed to Reddit

Nah, I used to think that too, but it's pretty obvious he's not. That David Duke is a perfect example of CO though.

Ooooooooooooooo, reddit. Like anyone gives a shit about what a bunch of faggot lefties think

Super Male Vitality.

Duh.

>ranting about the globalists
>while continuing in the same serious tone he pulls out a product from under his desk and goes off on an advertising tangent

It's like if Billy Mays had a show.

This. He is an Illuminati double-agent. It's his retirement plan.

He speaks truth but also plays the crazy game so he can be handwaved as a loon.

Clever guy.

I think he's a bit of a nut job just telling people what they want to hear, its a highly lucrative business.

>It's like if Billy Mays had a show.
hahaha, this so much, I really enjoy seriously considering his guests commentary and immediately segueing into fits of laughter as he cuts them off to advertise SuperMaleVitality™

sometimes his rage and rants seem organic but other times you can tell he's hamfisting it

The last conspiracy theorist I trusted 100% was Bill Cooper.

He's to this day and age discredited as crazy conspiracy theorist nutjob.
Who the fuck is gonna give some credibility to a guy that claims government puts chemical in waters to turn frogs gay?

nice frog

You don't waste time assassinating an already dead joke.

>americaines

his father is cia

There are a few reasons

1) His rants about stuff like gay frogs are easy to take out of context and make him look like a total buffoon (making anything he says easy to discredit in the eyes of the masses)

2) If something happened to him, he'd become a martyr

3) He knows how to toe the line without completely crossing it and getting shut down

That's sad

There is a clip of Alex mentioning 'the jewish mafia'

It should say "tastes good man"

>listening to this fucking faggot who unironically believes Shillary and Onigger are DEMMINZ FRUM HELL OH LAWD PLS PROTECT TRUMP buymyshitgoyim

They have pumped so much money into discrediting him, any suicide attempt will only make him more credible to his followers

alex jones copied bill cooper

bill cooper 100% told the truth , he even went down in a blaze of glory. should tell you everything