Coward

nypost.com/2017/03/22/white-supremacist-says-he-killed-man-because-he-was-black/

Some loser from my City goes to NYC to kill a defenseless old black man. Picked his target carefully and probably avoided attacking the other black man he came across earlier.

>He particularly didn’t like black men who were romantically involved with white women, sources said.

Lulz. He must have been from Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/168721/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Knowing Sup Forums they will call this man their guy

Jackson, who was staying at The Hotel at Times Square on West 46th Street near Sixth Avenue, allegedly said he was set off by a black and white couple he had seen on the street.

Sounds just like Sup Forums

>stabs nigger stealing white women

is he /ourguy/?

I think he's sub human garbage. I think it's a terrorist attack designed to strike fear into African Americans, hence why he went to NYC instead of going down the block to remington and finding a black there.

I think he's a military vet who picked the weakest black he could find, a old man digging through the trash, because he's a coward.

I think Americans aren't supposed to act like this or support it. What say you?

Sauce?

This faggot killed an 70 year old homeless man because he was too much of a bitch to take on Tyrone. What a pussy. Hope he stays in jail forever.

>Lone wolf white guy stabs man because he is black

Sad, but what can you do?
It's not like white people will stand by and say "HE DINDU NOTHIN"

sad that it happened and sad tnat youd actually think that

The BLACKED shitposting must have finally gotten to him

No, this is who he killed. Do you think this guy is going to get any young white chicks?

>he was too much of a bitch to take on Tyrone
So many Tyrones in Baltimore and I wouldn't give a fuck if he murdered them all. But an innocent civilian? This guy wasn't hurting anyone. He collected trash and took pictures with celebrities.

>It's not like white people will stand by and say "HE DINDU NOTHIN"
Some whites will do worse and say he's /ourguy/

pretty cool.

and your butthurt confirms it.

I lived in Boston and worried about some redneck coming to shoot gays and liberals as much as I did about some Jihadi coming to kill gays and Americans.

Niggers jokes aside, if you can't stand our ground against an NBA player and tell them they really weren't Kings, then you're not a white supremacists.

I can't. I really dislike where they've gone as a group, but I would just feel like a faggot screaming memes and shit at someone. I would definitely defend myself against a giant black dude, but killing a defenseless old man is a pos in my book.

I don't have white hate for blacks, I have Mexican hate...That unspoken technically not* racist hate

Why?

Quit reading that shit queer bait talk to real women cartoons are for children

This sack of shit wearing human skin managed to kill a homeless man, who probably never hurt anyone, he was just minding his own business, and some pussy stabs him in the back.

Why can't these people be smart when they commit crimes? I mean this guy was an army vet and stabbed a homeless guy multiple times without even finishing him off.

If you are going to go around killing homeless people do it right.

its futile user.

No butthurt. Just disgust and enjoyment from confronting pieces of shit like you with the consequences of some of your insane beliefs that you spread.

Better get use to it you little faggot, there's going to be more.

Why did he turn himself in after killing one person?
It's not like your ever getting out of prison anyway, dumb cunt.

meanwhile black lives matter wants a white genocide and nobody(cretins) bats an eye

he wanted to make headlines to strike fear in people, just like all terrorists

yeah but... why not go all out since your life is ruined anyway? that would have made bigger headlines.

nhentai.net/g/168721/

i think, not sure tho

He has his stupid manifesto at home and probably wants to make even more of a spectacle while wasting away in prison. He claims he was going to kill more until he realized his face was being circulated. Instead of taking the chance of getting shot while armed and trying to commit another murder, he got to turn himself in safely.

was it made by Kaiou

Yes

Because murderers are rarely logical, user.

i agree with you, but i still think you're a faggot lefty.

Too dumb to influence people, too impatient to wait for the influence to take hold on people. Very foolish.

>What say you?

i say any dead nigger is a good thing.

I'm not really a leftist though. I consider myself a radical centrist. I'm pro life, pro LEO, and a bit of a neo con in regards to national security.

Then it probably is

Sounds like a vet with PTSD snapped and targeted racially, let's hang him and call it a day.

do recognize white genocide?

Not all polacks, we are moderate he misunderstood the KeK teachings of life.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>I'm a radicial centrist
>radical
>centrist
Pick one, but I'm sure you won't because that would interfere with your muh neutrality. People like you are pussies.

>I consider myself a radical centrist. I'm pro life, pro LEO, and a bit of a neo con in regards to national security.
>I consider myself a radical centrist
>radical centrist
Oh man that is cringy as fuck. Just ditch the "radical" shit, you sound like an "about me" section on a dating app.

I'm glad this piece of shit got BTFO

One less subhuman in the streets, and nothing of value was lost.

Let the slow clapping begin

Meh, I recognize both white genocide and black genocide in America to be self genocide perpetrated by the defective humans in both groups(races).

No I don't think outside forces are forcing either blacks or whites to eradicate themselves though. It's of their own doing

Test complete. Hail Nyra.

Manipulating Sup Forums to become violent is a psy-op.

This post is part of that psy-op.

Let it slide.

Don't like his physiognomy, even if he's white. You can see his humorless autist tendencies in his face.

i'll give you time to recognize the situation. keep your eyes on jewish supremacists, not just regular jews. there are two ways to becoming a racist, and often when people are getting redpilled they'll hit a flashpoint, causing them to either internalize that outrage and put it into something productive instead of lashing out at the world.the classic Cain and Abel story. this guy chose toe Cain path. learn what the word loxism means, too.

It's just a quick way to explain where I would fit between leftists and righties. The term isn't some new edgy term. It's a pretty useful term.

It simply means a strict and extreme adherence to practicality.

Friendly reminder to lay off the memes and leave the nigger genocide to the 4th Reich, don't be this retard

I bet he wears a fake silk button up short sleeve black shirt with flames on it

No, it sounds like you want to play permanent devil's advocate like every other "centrist" and "moderate". You are fearful of having an actual solidified position that requires you to put your name on it.

What a pussy ass coward this is why did he not kill the millions of niggers in Bronx. Newark, Jersey City and Queens and only one nigger?

Killing one equals a life sentence and killing a hundred equals a life sentence so he should have just cleaned the streets of them.

I've been lurking on Sup Forums for a bit now, I understand all the jewish conspiracy stuff. I would be able to spot it if it was true.

White and black genocide are both committed without true external force. Both groups are just eating themselves.

Blaming "da joos" is ridiculous and indicative of the lack of personal responsibility that is helping to kill off both of those very same groups.

Niggers believe in "da joos" too. Doesn't it make you think twice that you believe in the same tinfoil shit that they do, that is anti personal responsibility?

I'm not. I have a solid position that is rooted in practicality, but if things change and it no longer becomes practical, then that position must be reevaluated.

>i say any dead nigger is a good thing.
I was brought up to believe that death is literally how they become good

Be me
>Drink In dorms. get drunk in room
>Go to bathroom throw up on floor, hall monitor guy is there
>Tell him I'm drunk "had a little too much to drink"
>Get letter a month later telling me that I violated community standards and have to attend a mandatory meeting to discuss the incident and possible sanctions moving forward

WHAT DO ? Will this affect me academically ? Will it diminish my chances of admittance into my desired program ? What should I say. PLEASE HELP ME

Drinking is allowed on Dorms and I'm over 18 (the age limit here) Should I tell them I had an upset stomach or what ?

>i dont like the decision of two consenting adults

better kill them

Sup Forums in one story.
hope this gets more traction that the shitty London stabbings

>drive from maryland to ny when baltimore exists

clearly a false flag

PLS

You're in the wrong thread, freshmen, but I'll bite. I dealt with the same ordeal, you'll go in, they've already decided you have a drinking problem -- anything you say won't change that. You'll be given probation of some sort and get a snarky letter after the fact saying you didn't take the meeting or your problem very seriously.

Get off campus, end of story.

He claims it was for media attention.

Shit. What's the worst they can do ? I didn't do anything wrong. I just threw up in the dorm bathroom. I'll say I was sick the day before ?

They've already made up their minds, believe me. Even in Canada the same type of person inhibits this position on a college campus, they think anyone who has more than one beer or such is a skid row alcoholic. Go in there and fuck with them as much as you can while retaining some civility, all you are taking away from this anyway is a good laugh at their expense.

Damn, he is very handsome.

Imagine how much better America would be if we didn't have blacks and mexicans here.

>Drink In dorms. get drunk in room
Get a motel for that shit man. Don't throw up in the bathroom do it in the fucking trash can in your dorm over anything else.
>>Get letter a month later telling me that I violated community standards and have to attend a mandatory meeting to discuss the incident and possible sanctions moving forward
Are you under the legal drinking limit? if yes then you are fucking busted man.
>Will this affect me academically?
Probably not since this is not the biggest offense that you could pull. Being drunk and under 21 is not the same as a DUI or a false rape accusation or even an assault conviction.
>Will it diminish my chances of admittance into my desired program ?
Go with the motions and say whatever the fuck they want you to say to manipulate their asses and once on days without university the next day (or weekends or hoildays you get the fucking drift) then go drink off of campus.
>What should I say. PLEASE HELP ME
What kind of college are you in exactly? are you in some fucking Christian college or something? if so you are pretty much fucked and you are gonna end up on Christian probation till you serve your term or kicked off of campus.

false flag to keep racism in the media front

this could easily be a false flag

Way too convenient. Victim with no connections. Ex-military, etc.

I'm just over the legal limit. My Uni's a public research institution with around 35'000 students. I'll tell them I don't drink often so my tolerance is low also I had an upset stomach

Who cares. Niggers target and murder white men all the time

>I'm just over the legal limit
Okay then again wait till you are out of college for it or go to bars and try to stay the night at some woman's apartment or something (aka you get some poon then just pass out and get the hell out of there in the morning).
>I'll tell them I don't drink often so my tolerance is low also I had an upset stomach
Okay then don't get fucking busted again if they decide to keep you in the university.

the guy is a faggot if this is real and not a false flag. now stop posting this same article every hour.

Another white terrorist.

maybe he mentally ill saw all the ridiculous anti-white bullshit on the internet.

Meanwhile in South Africa Whites are being victimised. No sympathy, fuck niggers

This is definitely Sup Forums larping. When will Sup Forums finally be closed down?

Yup,he was radicalized by nazitards.

It's like popery.

No. We are not violent like niggers. We are not supremacists, we are white advocates. Jared Taylor is our guy, not murderers like this.

Straight to Riker's Island he will go, then Upstate for 25 to life.