Holy shit, she looks hideous.

Sorry, John.

I want to suck on her toes and lick her salty sweaty feet

>she

I'm sorry OP is a faggot

He's a big guy.

burn it with gas

she looks so fuckable in certain shots as well

Even most democrats don't really like trannies.

And there's documented proof this thing is a tranny. I'll always remember that pic of it with Janet Reno.

A botched birth that survived infancy

>she

You're fucking insane

>she

This woman will be our President one day. Fuck you if you think this can never happen.

The alt left is studying your meme magic,and we will meme her into office by 2032. She will undo every last thing Donald Dumbfuck and any other far right Republican pantshitter does.

She will make this country as you know it completely unrecognizable.

There is nothing, NOTHING you can do to stop this.

I'm sorry you're tranny procedure went so horribly wrong.

Jesus look at it

>she
>her
>woman
Would be hilarious if this thing actually won office though.
And it is a thing, there's no standard by which you could call it a woman unless you think that growing your hair long and wearing a dress qualifies you. It also can no longer qualify as a man due to the tranny procedures and whatnot.

No, it truly is a thing.

Your memes will always be shit because good memes and meme magic are derived from truth and actual passion. You are all a bunch of aimless, dishonest zombies trying to justify your inferiority by bringing all of society down to your level by violence. For that reason, KeK will never bless your memes and Thoth will curse your integers

I bet she takes dick like a good bitch

20 :1 odds that he kills himself before 2020

The new face of the democratic party!

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

there is no way john walker flynt can make it through a whole primary season without his severe mental illness bubbling to the surface and frothing over in a spectacular self-own flameout

>Hard to disassemble
>Glock pistol

Nigga please a fucking child can do that.

If you're a 40 year old virgin living in Nebraska, sure.

I bet OP is with magazine photoshop magic too.

>running for congress
HAHA
>in massachusetts
oh it might have a chance

Hes married to a chinese man. Google frank wu

*He

M o o n r o c k s
o
o
n

r
o
c
k
s

Usually my stance is that I automatically suport the trans woman in any situation, but I just can't support you. It's just that when I see you it evokes a primal disgust and your narcissism is really, really obvious, but not in a cute way. When id support a cis woman over a tranny then the tranny is really fucked up.

What is that? It's so fucking familiar...

>she

>tfw you will never be a true Wu-man

Brianna Who?

Wu will buckle and snap during the first debate and it'll be fucking glorious.

Nevermind. Remembered. Those are the morlocks in that mediocre Time Machine from the early 2000s.

A Morlock from the Time Machine adaptation they did in 2002.

>she

What is that stance? Even my friend's mentally ill brother looks more natural standing than that thing.

$10 says he brings up fucking GG as a talking point in a poor attempt to sound relatable to other "victims."

>Brianna Wu
Wow, white woman being fucked by an Asian male

Proving once again that trannies are merely failed men. They're mostly just dudes who couldn't find their place within their gender and chose to switch as a last ditch attempt to give themselves an identity they can feel proud of.

Just look at that fucking loser. Probably unwanted by all women, nowhere near attractive enough to compete on the gay market. BUT NO, it's actually because he was a woman THE WHOLE TIME.

Is that Janet Reno? If it is, then this Brianna Wu has been a CIA plant for a while now.

>Plans to weaponize Moon by US congresswoman Brianna Wu are dismissed as ravings of bloodthirsty harlot. DPRK maintains all Moon sovereignty.

Even North Korea doesn't like her

twitter.com/dprk_news/status/836680537829957633

Yep, seems like it's her. Crusty cesium gas-loving Janet Reno, who was even part of the Phil Schneider story.

obvious fake

the womyn should have 4 razor-edged penises

>Tfw you're so deep in cover that you get your genitals mutilated and marry a Chinese man

>His top 5 things to disassemble:
>5. Glock 34 pistol
You better look out you meanie internet trolls. I'm ready for you!

kek I forgot about this guy.

>she

Well I was thinking more how he was pre-planned to be a tranny spreading the SJW goodness. Kind of how they chose Michael Moore but he gave it up mid transition and today acts like he wasn't half tranny a few years ago.

He really doesn't look fuckable.

MADAM
PRESIDENT

>Favorite things to disassemble
>Glock 34

Hope it blows up in her face

He or She whatever the fuck it is, its BASED!

Kek I recognized that tall, broad shouldered, refrigerator sided frame from the catalog thumbnail.

This guy is fucking retarded and I wish him all the luck in the world "helping" the democrats

>actually thinking he'll win
>game he did flopped so hard after asking money from people
>now he's asking people to donate his campaign

Calling Brianna Wu >she is the low road to getting (You)s and you know it

>implying he'll get anywhere

But he didn't say anything in that article. Literally zero about his plans if he became a congressman.

>hyper educated

Goddamn she's ugly nice bait.

Holy fuck that looks like something out of Jabba's palace.

need to meme him into office. he would single handedly destroy the Trans acceptance movement

"she"

>OP's pic literally rubbing hands

>hyper educated
He thinks typing commands on DOS is fucking programming

>NES system
>Nintendo Entertainment System system

oh my god it actually kind of looks like her

>MUH HARASSMENT starts at literally the first sentence of the interview
Imagine having so much undeserved money and free time that you can actually run for congress on a platform of "people talked shit at me on Twitter".

>Old Librarian lady trying in vain to stay relevent

Shitty slide thread that faggots from reddit keep replying to. Shill quality 0/10
Saged

- REMINDER TO PUT SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IN SLIDE & BAIT THREADS -

- REMINDER THAT SAGE ONLY WORKS WHEN NOT QUOTING AND POSTING NO IMAGE -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -

- REMINDER TO NOT REPLY TO SHIT TIER THREADS OR SAGE THEM -

Drawing is more aesthetic than (((her)))

Stationary

Wait, after all that complaining about misogyny and how hard it to be a women in game development ...THAT'S Brianna Wu?

Wow, was he /ourguy/ all along?

No, this guy's just legitimately insane.
He attended the University of Mississippi for 10 years, without getting a degree, and while there he got slapped with restraining order after restraining order. He immediately violated them every single time and his millionaire parents bailed him out.
In one instance, he wanted a comic published in the school paper, but they turned him down. His response? Freak out, start smashing things and throwing shit, all while screaming at the women in the room that they were all "ugly fucking dykes", screaming at the guys that they were faggots and needed to kill themselves, and screaming at some brown guy that he was a raghead. He showed up again not long after and pretended like nothing happened and everyone was shitting their pants because they were sure he was about to snap again and start killing people.

I mean, maybe if she didn't try to fucking assassinate Deagle Nation via street racing, people wouldn't be giving her death threats.
youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk

>Gamergate, a harassment campaign against women in the video-game community.

But that's not what it is.

>Her Top 5 Things to Disassemle:
Why?

duh

She looks so frumpy ew

thats styx

>no Kayla tier gf in my life
How do I carry on living this hollow existence?

> she

>change democratic playbook so it's so far into SJW crazy land they don't win again for 50 years

we get:

>8 years of Donald
>8 years of Donald Jr
>8 years of Eric
>8 years of Ivanka
>8 years of barron

you go 'girl' !

>no Tiffany
Ugly and unpresidential. Sad!

tiffany's degree is in art, lol

>She