If a christian go crazy and kill two guys, the blame is on the church? Why you hate islam...

If a christian go crazy and kill two guys, the blame is on the church? Why you hate islam? I have a lot of nigga friends who are more pacific than Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck islam

fuck you

islam is hate

Alien spotted

Most of us don't blame the religion itself.

We blame our corrupt leaders who willingly brought in thousands of men and women whose beliefs and customs are fundamentally incompatible with western civilization for the purpose of cheap labor.

Maybe because 95% of these attacks are Muslims. When is the last time you heard about a Christian suicide bomber???

Islam has not progressed at all in the last 1400 years. They are stuck in the middle ages, following a book written about a pedo prophet. That's the problem.

Fucking hate faggots like OP that do these straight up idiotic comparisons. Muslims have always been violent. Even the crusades.... they were like 10 battles on Muslim soil. Meanwhile, prior to the crusades Muslims engaged in 600+ jihad wars on Christian lands. They have ALWAYS been violent and WONT change.

Ayy lmao

Lol....whites kill they blame on mental illness remember quebec shooter or the guy at holocaust muesuem or the sikh temple
Moderate whites do damage control with the magic mental illness

It's not just the religion Muh3mmed u r also inbred and smell like goat droppings.

Well u excuse it or ignore it entirely.
A muslim can kill one with a knife instead of calling it myrder suddenly its terrorism.

That's not true and you know it.

>pacific

Find a rope. Tie a noose. Jump.

Christians generally don't kill with the goal of getting 72 virgins.

If he did it while screaming 'Jesus is great' then yeah, its like you've never seen the media report on shit. Catholics literally can't get out from under the 'all Catholic clergy diddle kids' thing.

Typically the motive isn't religion though, and the motive varies. Everything from 'girls won't talk to me', 'fuck this guy and everyone he knows', 'gas the kikes race war now', 'government buildings are too tall' whatever.

With muzzies it is literally always their religion, they always praise how great Allah is while mowing people down, and they do it far more often than anybody else.

Give me one incedent where a preson shouts "Praise Jesus" and kills someone. I'll wait.

1 post by this ID

Fuck you. I know it's Sup Forums, but can you at least wait a day or two before writing bait about the incident? You don't have Islamic friends, you're right wing, and you probably hate Islam too. You just write bait for attention. Fuck you for getting your lulz off the death of incident people. Saged

Christians have a convenient memory . Like they didn't wipe out all the native Americans for the church. So peaceful. Also ww1 and 2. Peaceful af

Oh, and the reaction from major churches and the pope is always 'He shouldn't have done that' instead of arabic twitter lighting up with praise, full page spreads in magazines glorifying the carnage and Imams worldwide saying the attacker was a hero and a martyr. Then you'll get all the other Imams who just want to cover their asses and are quick to remind you its not their fault and you shouldn't be mean to them or hold them accountable and basically other self-serving gutless reactions. And then finally, maybe you might get one or two guys saying that was a bad thing that guy did. And then those people will be beaten or kill by their muslim 'brothers'

I hate Islam because they are a far greater threat to the West than bombs and knives.

Didn't realize Smallpox was religious.

Owen is that you

You make no sense. Muslims says they kill because of their faith and infidels are worth nothing. Their book says to kill infidels or to tax them. I don't think I ever heard a solider in ww2 or ww1 go into a battle and scream FOR JESUS. Anyways kys

They fuck little boys and sell little girls
They force their ways on people.
Fuck all religions
But ESPECIALLY fuck Islam.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

When the church would preach the violence as a good thing,obviously!

>yet they seem to always yell allah akbar before the murder

>nothing to do with Islam

>engaged in 600+ jihad wars on Christian lands

source?

some of the muslims attacking people in Europe before the Crusades were pirates stealing valuable stuff and people to put into slavery

>Christianity: You shall not kill
>Islam: Slay non-believers wherever you find them

Not really a tough question to answer, Mehmet. I wouldn't expect a third-world subhuman to understand.

It's not always their religion exactly. A lot of terrorists from Palestine do stuff for political reasons.

not all Native Americans were wiped out. That's why there are still Native Americans in Central and South America and many people who are of mostly Native ancestry in those areas.

Are you being fucking delusional on purpose?

The God of Christianity approved and caused many acts of violence according to the Bible.

skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

>They force their ways on people
Woah m8 you must have meant christianity there. It is said in quran that you cannot force anyone to join islam. You convert on your own not by force. For example when Jerusalem was taken by islamic forces, either khalif or muhammad or someone said that judaism and christianity must be left alone and let them practise their things, and convert only if they want to

Cognitive dissonance can influence suicide. You can kill an ego by dismantling its convictions through rhetoric. One of many synonyms of kill means overwhelming someone with emotion, like through trolling, which is relevant when metaphorically interpreting the Quran or any literature with such word.
The lesser Jihad (outward struggle) of military or writing is only relevant to the dominant army. Would you expect a cripple to stand up for religion? Amurica is a Khulifa (the plural of Khalifa) for God (Allah) against infidels. Caliphates are guilty of idolatry as they talk about Allah in vain.
The greater jihad (ijtihad) is an inner struggle.
Allah is the source of the force that mechanizes and connects us known as gravitational, electromagnetic, and strong nuclear and weak nuclear.
Islam means submission. Sub means a proportional part of a compound like a syllable of a word or a subatomic particle as part of an atom. Mission means electromagnetism or the force that calls subadomic particles to magnetize into an adam.

And in the quran it is said that you dont need to wear hijab or that shit, it is also optional

Sandniggnoggets who like to explode in name of their faith are not even following Islam. Islam is a religion of peace, and if war is the only option there are laws on warfare. Isis breaks every one of them.

>Old testament
>Christian doctrine

Pick one

The Quran is a history book that was written when most people around the world were polytheists who normally sacrificed babies to demigods like Moloch. Progress is a step-by-step process.

Isis harms the tree!? The animals!

you are a nigger, though

Most of the middle east was christian, zoroastrian or jewish at the time. Pagans were relatively rare and confined to bedouins.

The kaaba in Mecca once contained 360 idol statues before Muhammad smashed them and conquered Mecca.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw

Is it true there is a lot of inbreeding in Muslim countries , resulting in low IQs and engage in cultish behaviors ?

Jews are as world-controllers and rich tricksters, Catholic priests are pedos, Jehovah's witnesses are annoying bell ringers and Muslims are murderers, rapists and wife beaters. Niggers don't know who their dads are. It's all true, what of it

No nigger. "free will" is only the spoken term,anyone that doesnt convert will die in those regimes. r u srs middle east countries are majorly muslim for a reason , its only where Iran has its strong sphere of influence do some arabs have small choice in choosing their religion (syria,lebanon for example)

It's called confirmation bias, user. Especially when it comes to ideas/beliefs that shape the way people live as well as make statements about the afterlife (religion being the most powerful in this regard), there's a tendency to use any and all information that confirms your idea/belief as being the right one and legitimatizing the opposing one.

For eg, during WW2, Japanese Americans were put in camps and socially shunned because 'they' attacked Pearl Harbor and killed many Americans. It didn't matter if they had no family what so ever in Japan. Confirmation bias dictated that they were because the Japanese were rotten and so should be treated as if they were responsible for the action itself.

It's the same thing we're seeing today. It doesn't matter how many good Muslims there are - the point is that Muslims are in the wrong because Islam is rotten - and that's why we see the 'hate' so frequently (I put hate between quote marks because as much as there are nonintellectual criticisms, there still exists plenty of intellectual ones, just like in the Japanese example I used).

fuck off ahmed. get out of italy and go back to your shit hole.

Attacking the entire religion based on the interpretation of a minority of its followers is ignorant.

Islam is not the problem; Terrorist with a violent interpretation of the Quran are the problem.

That's exactly what I'm saying though.

However, every Muslim is an ambassador of Islam. It's up to them to prove to people that Islam is indeed the right way. They've been doing a terrible job of that for the past ~150 years, and as result they've given the world plenty of evidence to confirm their biases against it.

Your mission is to substitute Miss Ion (Nuit) for Allah.

What do you want the millions of american muslims who have assimilated into western culture and are trying to live peaceful and successful lives do to convince you they are not terrorists?

but also they have to go back. you ndertand mister not italian

We dislike our leaders
and you

I'm not the one asking to be convinced m8, I'm just representing the thought process behind the generalization. I judge people based on their own actions - not of their beliefs or the actions of those whom they share the same belief with.

Your mission is to substitute Allah for Miss Ion (Nuit) as your God. Miss Ion is unbalanced. Idols are basically totem poles that become unbalanced and fall sooner or later from their insecure base that’s tested by gravity.

Dylan Roof, Anders Bolshevik, Adam Lamza, the westboro baptist church, etc etc etc

Because the Quran commands Muslims to kill nonbelievers who refuse to convert to Islam. The Bible doesn't; if a Christian does it, he's basically spitting in the face of the direct orders of Jesus.

>it's another Italian Muslim thread

>Most of us don't blame the religion itself.
Shut the fuck up Mudslime shill. The ONLY thing we blame is the religion, because the religion commands conquest:
>"you will wage jihad until the dar al Harb is replaced by the dar al Islam"
Everyone here is already redpilled on Islam, so take your bullshit taquiyya and fuck off.

Literature can't be explained to Niggers.