The ultimate psyop was tricking Sup Forums into being anti-Israel...

the ultimate psyop was tricking Sup Forums into being anti-Israel. It's our God-given duty to protect the holy land from Satan's army (Islam). The globalists literally want arabs to invade and destroy Israel and for some reason Sup Forums agrees with this

Sup Forums blames jews like blacks blame whites

We know Israelis are based Muslim killing machines. We just hate the globalist types.

welcome to Sup Forums
you got pretty much everything wrong
3/10 bait, i replied

now fuck off pls

The Holy Land can turn into glass, Jews even more dangerous then goatfuckers

kill all kikes
kill all niggers
kill all muslims

>We just hate the globalist types.

About half of the Israelis ARE the globalist types. The other half are based grannies.

Shills are back to admitting Sup Forums hates Israel.

/pol has always #stoodwithIsrael.

Well when we #OpenBordersForIsrael hopefully the Muslim hordes spare the old based grannies.

Then why'd the Globalists give them Israel in the first place? What? They're the same group?

Sells a lot of weapons.

You people always ask why we give so much aid to Israel, why we let them spit in our Burgers and sell military secrets to China, but we are a Christian Nation and everything that the Bible talks about is in Israel, it's more fucked that those dirty Zionist know we can't help but want to keep it safe but they gut us anyways and we let them. Does it make us better than them? I just don't know anymore user. Eventually the muzzies will blow up enough of it to the point that it's not worth saving..But hey, even singed sellica glass war torn Earth is still holy ground

Imagine how much we could move forward if we stopped combining nationalism and religion. Am I talking out of my ass Sup Forums or am I on to something?

>Well when we #OpenBordersForIsrael hopefully the Muslim hordes spare the old based grannies.

One can only hope...

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Sup Forums sentiment because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society they once were in the last century. Sup Forums is going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Sup Forums will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

oh fuck off, jews are literally synagogue of satan, Jesus said that and I think he knows better

>Jews love money. Jews are crooks!
Based Granny

No, you see when a scheming, filthy globalist kike moves to Israel he magically becomes a based, nationalist kebab remover. It couldn't possibly be that Jews have double standards, maintaining an ethno-state for themselves while diluting the West with multiculturalism. No! Israelis and Jews are not the same you filthy goyim

>kill muzzies
>kill Jews
>take The Holy City of Jerusalem for Christ
>the Jews just happen to be against the Muslims (for now)

the way I see it is that the Caliphate is inevitably going to be reformed in the next few years. They'll probably launch an actual full scale jihad that makes the migrant crisis look like child's play. At that point OUR GREATEST ALLY probably will be more than just a meme

Pretty sure that Islam and Judaism both worship Satan, this is just how you would expect Satan worshippers to get along with each other.

>not that the globalist's psy-op is that we need to defend Israel's racist police state at all costs

This is litterally the opposite of the globalists goal. The globalists are forcing total war for decades all throughout the middle east. Once their culture was good and fucked up, They started to import them as refugees to every western nation via some form of humanitarian virtue signaling or in Germany's case down right bullying other nations into it. This leaves the middle east more open and available to Isreal's expansion and destroys most of christianity and islam. Its 17D chess and Im honestly about to marry a jewish girl and start calling everyone goys

Luckily for the world - Albert Pike predicted during the upcoming WW3...

The Zionist state - and the Muslim states; wipe each other out

>> Hip Hip
>> Horray

This video pretty well explains it. Diaspora Jews live in 1st world countries and leech. Israeli Jews (Israel is a 2nd world country) have to work and thus have a bit more in common with the goyim. Of course there are rich Israelis. They're like diaspora Jews.

it's kind of hard to give a fuck about a people who have committed some of the most grievous acts against Western civilization.

Jews have been the driving factor behind the cultural degeneracy of the West in general. so why should I give a fuck about Israel?

we should defend the Jews' country so they can fuck my own? maybe Israel Jews don't approve of their marxist brothers in the West but they are sure as fuck silent about their actions.

the sandniggers are a problem but nowhere near the level of the Jews.

>no mass muslim migration into the West without the Jews
>no cultural marxism that has brainwashed several generations with out the Jews.

sure you fucks are shekel mongers and I'm totally fine with that but it wasn't enough. once the Jews pushed to systematically destroy Western culture and ultimately Western civilization. I lost any concern about what happens over there.