Can we get a final solution to the Muslim problem?

Can we get a final solution to the Muslim problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2052460/when-are-you-going-back-arabia-how-chinese-muslims-became-target
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batajnica_mass_graves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Račak_massacre
youtu.be/s9cL3OcjwM0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a 1400 year old war against the world. The war never ended.

Destroying the Arab peninsula with permanent radioactive waste would be my advice.

The Chinese are going to be the solution.

If you kill them, then they win

Are they disturbing the degenerate interracial fuck-fest that is western civilization?

Good!

Muslim reform, muslims need to see the way they are interpretating their Koran is shit. Even the moderates are interpretating the Koran in a very shitty way.
"Hide your women under blankets and Allah will be pleased"

Quit voting for jews and giving Israel/Saudi Arabia money/bombs. Shoot any shitskin that tries to leave Africa or the Middle East.

>Letting women whore out
Kill yourself chink scum

Would you look at that picture, it's ol' rabbi shlomo front and center again.

R A R E
A
R
E

How?

Potentially. China does have a Muslim population but from what I understand its turning sour. I feel China fully understands that Islam is a cancer and unless it fights to remove the cancer it will eventually grow to be a threat. Luckily, Muslims are fairly easy targets but our own morals get in the way of just outright removing them from the planet. We can justify chopping up our own innocent babies but keeping out violent savages is just too much for the liberals.

scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2052460/when-are-you-going-back-arabia-how-chinese-muslims-became-target

Hopefully.

But sadly Eurocucks will need many more massacres and far bigger ones to wake up.

But don't worry.

These are already in the pipeline.

Just wait for this summer.

You faggots can't even remove SJWs from your universities and you think you're going to kick Muslims out of your country? Thanks for the laugh dickhead.

>Muslims are violent and I'm scared of violence because I'm a massive faggot who values comfort above all else in life

Gas the Jews, educate the muslims, reform islam, and stop bombing their shit. If that results in tribal warfare (Shia Vs. Sunni) then so be it, we need to stop stepping into other people's problems.

remove all of them from yurop
ALL OF THEM
also shitskins you brought have to go back

>americans

All it will take is some nuclear-capable mudslime country launching a single nuke and the entire east and west will unite to purge pisslam from the planet.

You're addressing the symptoms not the cause.

This

Don't let your memes be dreams, nuke the cube

>Destroying the Arab peninsula with permanent radioactive waste would be my advice.

but they would just scoop the waste up and then put it in bombs to use against us.

continual bombardment by chemical weapons would be more viable, and even has a shorter environmental impact allowing proper use of the land without killing the new settlers.

RARE FLAG

Let's nuke Israel instead, then the entire Muslim world will love us.

>Implying they'll ever stop whining about the crusades

a

Just stop importing them

What flag is that? It's so rare that I've never seen it before

Get good nerds! You got the "moral highground" we gave you ideas, just do it!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batajnica_mass_graves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Račak_massacre

There is only one thing animals understand.

Fear.

I've never seen a Muslim whine about the crusades. wtf are you talking about

Kick the Jews out of your homeland.

Here is my plan
>Create a bunch or Qur'ans
>They're just like any other Qur'ans, except they have a picture of Muhammad on the cover
>Ship them over the middle east
>Muslims believe that you shouldn't have a visual depiction of Muhammad on anything
>But they also believe that you can't get rid of, or destroy a Qur'an
>Creates a paradox for them because of 2 conflicting issues
>Islam eventually implodes
>Problem solved

Imagine the Muslim-Problem would be solved. We would need a new enemy to justify our politics.
Its fine the way it is and it must not end for a couple of years at least

The solution is to ban Islam and deport or imprison ALL its followers without exception. Of course apostasy is allowed. At the same time make sure everyone understands Islam is bullshit, i.e. put its teachings under critical scrutiny and spread that information to everyone and everywhere to effectively erase the fatuous "religion of peace" (etc.) narrative.

Of course you would still have some crypto-Muhammadans praying to their Satanic avatar LARPing as God in secret, but the cryptos will die out over time through attrition.

Problem solved.

A separate land for Muslims and banning them from all countries. Give them ME + North Africa + Indonesia

Is that Shia la boof

TOPKEK.

Kill anyone below 90 IQ and it solves 90% of the world's problems.

Gas the kikes

Without (((them))) forcing them into our countries they wouldnt be a problem to begin with

this

spotted achmed

youtu.be/s9cL3OcjwM0 This guy prolly deserves his own award

Crusade

That's exactly what I was talking about.

This. SJWs are the ultimate low hanging fruit but they're still freely infesting virtually every major university in the West. If the West can't even remove SJWs, how are they going to remove kebab, much less Jews and other minorities?

Lynch mobs. Kill 20 of them for every one of us, "innocent" or not.

Why are all north Americans retarded?

> be Islam
> Anti-degeneracy
> Anti-feminism
> Anti-multicultural

Take the redpill already

Sorry, Achmed, we would prefer a political enemy that isn't so stabby, bomby and truck drivey.

Problem is, of course, the Islam part.

Lets face it guys, sooner or later we are going to have to.
They are not going to stop trying to kill/convert us. And they kill anyone who tries to moderate their shitshow of a religion.
I know we are trying to be the good guys here. Really trying hard. But either we do a deeply unpleasant thing, or they are going to drag civilization down the drain. And it's not clear we would ever recover from that.
We have been around as modern humans for at least 100,000 years. Of that, we have been civilized (writing, architecture, math) for less than 10,000. We have had science in it's modern form for less than 1,000 and high tech for less than 100. If we allow these savages to destroy that in the name of some rulebook obsessed moon god, we may never recover. We may only ever reach the level of the Greeks and Romans again. We may never go into space.
And that will kill humanity. Because, sooner or later, a big rock will land from space and send us the way of the dinosaurs. This WILL happen.
I believe in humanity. I think we have the potential to be great. I believe in a Star Trek future. But first, we have to deal with this virus of the mind.

nuke everything that isn't the US

Fuck interpretation just burn it.

You don't know what you're talking about \pol and I suggest you understand how these things work before just making up working theories. You have some stuff correct, but you pull it way out of context

Put in a handful of typos for good measure. They'll go apeshit about that. Especially when they find out westeners are collecting them because the typos make them more valuable (and aren't even taking the book out of it's shrinkwrap, let alone reading it)
Troll Islam to death.

This.

Aim it a Germany.

POO

Well, if the trend continues at the rate that it is, rate of regularity between terrorist attacks, for say, 100 years (3 or 4 generations);:

3 or 4 generations will have muslims blowing people up, driving cars into crowds, stabbing people, etc. And the general non-muslim will become extremely racist toward any muslim

blacks or mexicans kill each other daily, but they don't mass murder weekly, and if they did they'd be really oppressed and discriminated against if it was for 100 years

So if they keep doing what they're doing, they'll banish themselves from anywhere outside the middle east

>imo