Trump gave a classy statement and this is the response? What the fuck is their problem?

Trump gave a classy statement and this is the response? What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mikekeen/twitter-censoring-trump-supporters-a1f1d9a87cda
medium.com/@mikekeen/twitter-censoring-trump-supporters-a1f1d9a87cda#.g8mz0fj75
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a liberal, their sole existence is to virtue signal.

More like William LeFaGate

They are our existential enemy. Why would they ever stop to thank or admit us any virtue? They want us all dead.

They are practically asking to be thrown from da choppas

Those mentally ill cunts will take any excuse to virtue signal.

> Kek's Chosen One
> Can't get into not courtesy
> 2017
> is classy

The people leaving long threads of hostile comments on every Trump tweet are doing to build a "following".

They're all verified accounts but if you look into them they literally just own some worthless website that you've never heard of and provides value to nobody. The whole purpose is to build a foundation from which you can extract money from through youtube adsense and patreon.

Ha

The way you beat these smarmy faggots is by being even more obnoxious than they are. For example point out how trumps tweet got more likes and retweets. I know it seems dumb but i promise you it will get under his skin.

It's always fucking white men.

pretty sure they're either bots or being paid to shill - every day right after trump tweets it's the same people responding with 10+ tweet threads so that when people open up the twitter comments all they see are shill post

Underrated

William Legate. Constantly at the top of Trump's twitter feed. I guess not that many people respond to Trump's tweets.

That sounds childish

It appears there's some sort of algorithm on twitter that prevents pro-Trump tweets from showing up at all on his replies, and so all the bad ones are left.

medium.com/@mikekeen/twitter-censoring-trump-supporters-a1f1d9a87cda

Just looked through this guy's timeline, he's got Type A Trump Derangement Syndrome, tweeting at him and about him all day long. Don't Silicon Valley people have more productive things to do?

Here's the gestalt on twitter:

>@jack is a kike HRC/democrat junkie fuckboy
>(now more than ever) verifies most of the tweeters you see under trump tweets literally spending 1 hour of their day back2back tweet insults
>these people have sub 2000 followers in many instances
>the news tab is pro-democrat obviously and very seldom does give a right leaning opinion
>@kylegriffin1 is a fucking kike

basically the basic kike scheme to control twitter to use it as propaganda for the millenials and general population base

kek

I don't see how they could manually remove every pro-Trump tweet. I think what's actually going on is that it's always the verified users who get pushed to the top, and Twitter will verify literally anyone who is a leftist. I've seen leftists with 100 followers or less get verified just because they write for some obscure blog or work at a tech company.

ayy lmao

Look on his twitter, it's non-stop about Trump.

This guy is obsessed.

spbp

It's good that these people signal their position (rabid libtards) makes it easier to know who to round up and toss in a FEMA camp.

Its just an endless libshit circlejerk where failed journalism majors try to get followers for "sick burns"

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

I heard a more technical explanation that was way over my head, but basically it's an algorithm type thing. I mean William Legate should not be so close to the top every single day just because he's verified.

Didn't notice the link here:

(thanks user)

This explains it.

2PBP

HONG KONG BANTER BEST BANTER

>trump does something bad
HAHA LOOK WHAT A DUMBASS TRUMP IS
>trump does something good
B-BUT LOOK AT THIS SLIGHT ISSUE WITH IT! TRUMP IS A DUMBASS!

Autistic screeching + censorship of his supporters = his Twitter replies.

medium.com/@mikekeen/twitter-censoring-trump-supporters-a1f1d9a87cda#.g8mz0fj75

For a while the top response to his tweet honouring that soldier dying recently was simply "Fuck you".

Dont worry about it user that cunts is an asshole.

The good things trump is doing is making it harder for shit cunts like this to get mad about him.

he is under almost every trump tweet wtf is wrong with him

>Wake up in the morning.
>Open twitter while making my bed, brushing teeth, etc.
>Trump tweets.
>Look at it and it's only been up for about 40 seconds.
>There's already 3 liberals that have 6 replies each to themselves bitching about various shit he's said or done in the past.
This is their life. They live for this. Shitposting on Twitter is their sole meaning. Even compared to us it's kind of sad.

>Be Trump
>Tweet "I like cats" at 3AM
>Watch the cable news cycle cover it for a week.
>tfw

N1 Hong Kong Phooey

Trump cares?
no one would believe that...

who the fuck is william legate?

random leftist verified by twitter to shitpost on trump's tweets

You bring great honour to ancestors

to be honest that is a pretty condescending thing to say to the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world and he wouldnt phrase it like that if it was still david cameron

actually he might since david cameron was a posh twat but you know a real man

British person obviously