Friendly reminder

There are international pedophile networks in high levels of government that are trafficking children to molest/torture/murder/harvest organs in pizza places hidden in plain sight.

AND THEY'RE STILL NO IN JAIL

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/pizzagate-trump-russia-clinton-podesta-comet-ping-pong-pedophiles-david-seaman-572578
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-23/jewish-leaders-thought-it-was-a-sin-to-report-child-abuse/8380574
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this fake theory was debunked by many clever science guys

OP is lying

tell the name of 3 of those clever science guyz

let's just let what we know so far speak for itself, shill...

you mean like this?

STOP TRYING TO ENTICE PEOPLE INTO GOVERNMENT SERVICE

wikipedia
huffington
washington post
fox
new york times

good sites very

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Globalism & Multiculturalism = Rape & Murder

GOVERNMENT don`t need to rape children they have to do many other things for country so stop hating

You beat me to it you cheeky fucker.

Hi guys, I'd reviewed all the files and evidence regarding this topic and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

even gov said "The epidemic of malicious fake news and fake propaganda that flooded social media over the past year, it's now clear that so-called fake news can have real-world consequences"

moderator of this website this topic promotes violence can you erase it

Pizzagaters are a bunch of schizophrenics

It's so big, spanning the world but normal people haven't heard of it.

newsweek.com/pizzagate-trump-russia-clinton-podesta-comet-ping-pong-pedophiles-david-seaman-572578
worst hitpiece i've seen yet
they're scared

Haha trolled you guys.

There's no such things as secret pedo pizza places and secret pedo islands with owls.

Hahaha it's just jokes!

>moderator of this website this promotes violence u can delete it
>sadly this isnt true

shill$$$/SJW triggered

And I'm supposed to care for some reason?

ya dude sign me up for the insurgency lets kek these fuckers

how about real deals like trump assault on 12 years old girl

Arresting them as one large happening would be disastrous for the US in a variety of ways. You stupid fucks think you'll see justice? lol
It will happen quietly and you will be left severely wanting.

These men are a couple of model citizens with ABSOLUTELY no skeletons in their closets

>t.childmolester

I'd BRAAAAAP her BRRRRRAAAP if you know what I BBRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Happened a week ago from 9 different countries , we got helped from interpol and FBI. Dunno how many got caught.

There's some dude out there, collecting and whacking away to, pictures and videos, deepweb groups dedicated to creating, selling and sharing and yet none of those people know they can call Hillary Clinton and order up a Haitian toddler to do with as they please delivered to their door?

In south america children still go missing for organs and underground trade. It was a huge problem in the 80s. Now that the US is basically controlled they were doing it to our own kids.

Massive corruption on a scale unprecedented.

1 post

I wanna smell her asshole

I don't care as long as they stick to using third world poopskins.

>I don't care so long as it's not my kids!

If there is a heaven you aren't allowed in it

There isn't, Semite.

new kate upton photoshoot?

>wikipedia

checked

There are international autisic retards in high levels numbers of Sup Forums threads that are trafficking in retarded memes that they refuse to investigate fully because it would shatter their narrative.

AND THEY'RE STILL NO IN MENTAL HOSPITAL

Yeah your still no 18 years old xD

freiza cell and coola heheheheheh

Whats wrong with being pedo?

Oy vey Goyim don't you know reporting child abusers is a sin?

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-23/jewish-leaders-thought-it-was-a-sin-to-report-child-abuse/8380574

We know OP but Pic Related is trying to stop any and all progress.

>federal news channels
>wikipedia
>le clever guyz
Slavs as they are. You may proceed with drinking your vodka

why do (((they))) have such an innately inhuman face, like something just seems off with them

>like something just seems off with them