HAPPENING: WHISTLEBLOWER HAD 46 HARD DRIVES, 600 MILLION PAGES FROM NSA/CIA

Dennis Montgomery, an ex-CIA/NSA worker retained 600,000,000 pages of classified information proving that Obama:

1. Illegally wiretapped on people such as Trump
2. ILLEGALLY CHANGED VOTES IN THE 2008 FLORIDA ELECTION (YUGE)
3. "holds much of the roadmap to 'draining the swamp'"

This is from Larry Klayman, founder of Judicial Watch/Freedom Watch and has tons of connections to the judicial department.

Other urls found in this thread:

davejanda.com/audio/GeneralTomMcInerney031917.mp3
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_29032469.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_32145425.html
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two
newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/22/freedom-watch-notifies-congress-of-deep-state-intelligence-whistle-blower-full-pdf/
freedomwatchusa.org/contact
cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general/2017/02/07/17-35105 Freedom Watch Motion.pdf
cases.justia.com/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/17-35105/148/0.pdf?ts=1487224878
cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general/2017/02/07/17-35105 Freedom Watch Amicus.pdf
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/Arpaio.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LkRbAFxOu6o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Dennis_L._Montgomery#Contents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was sent to Nunes, the same day he finally admitted Trump's personal communications may have been collected.

House Intel committee is going to start chirping like a bird.

bump

obongo is going to prison

Still more waiting to do

Bump

Kek

>Gmail.com

T R U M P F A G S will believe anything

bump for justice

Repeating numbers and
Obama is a CIA operative

Waiting for what? Death?

Bump,
SHILLS go apeshit in

Start Here:
CIA Built Supercomputer known as "The Hammer"
davejanda.com/audio/GeneralTomMcInerney031917.mp3

"THE HAMMER" HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IN VAULT 7
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_29032469.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_32145425.html

Then Go Here:
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree - Audio of Tim Blixseth talking to Sheriff Joe Arpaio about the CIA's whistleblower Dennis Montgomerey.
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two

Other Articles:

"Nunes Must Ask FBI's Comey About Montgomery Mass Surveillance Case"
newsmax.com/LarryKlayman/chariman-nunes-fbi-james-comey-montgomery-whitsleblower/2017/03/19/id/779551/

"Freedom Watch Notifies Congress of “Deep State” Intelligence Whistle-Blower – full pdf…"
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/22/freedom-watch-notifies-congress-of-deep-state-intelligence-whistle-blower-full-pdf/

Your owner Clinton and Podesta used gmail too :)

I browsed through these documents and I have to say there is nothing to see here lads

#TheHammer

H-Habbening?

What am I missing here is there something big about this or are these just supposed point made in the release?

Post pics

More info coming Friday lads, which is always when the FBI releases juicy bait so the normies miss it.

Sooooo... Trump was right again? That the gist of it?

waiting for anyone else to acknowledge this

Patience, the happening is coming, this is the precursor hype train

More than likely, twitter pundits and the (((NEWS))) section is suggesting that Nunes is somehow impartial and demand another investigation to investigate him top kek

total media shook mode

Trump was right again.

Can't wait until voter ID laws are passed

Checked and looks interesting.

600,000,000 pages? It doesn't sound possible to even create that many pages of information. What could possibly be stored in 600,000,000 pages?

Bump!

they don't even have enough computers to create the 6 gorillion pages

>What could possibly be stored in 600,000,000 pages?

Your moms sexual history

loads of them are probably letterheads with sentences on them and not full type pages

Log files?

>Dennis Montgomery
ehhhh, you mean the guy famous for conning the pentagon for his "facial detection from a drone" shit?

This isnt going to go well. He should gave given it to another source

im not just gonna not check those

nice conspiracy poltards, if this catches on this'll just end up showing how much of a joke the alt right is

Powerpoints with detailed graphics can easily be 10-20MB, I'd imagine the NSA loves their exploitable Powerpoints and PDFs.

>that letter

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck

MY
FACE
WHEN

bump for ma niggas

Keep in mind most government organisations have their internal communications alone be hundreds of thousands of pages per day.

It depends on how "page" is being defined.

It could also mean that the CIA/government was storing the documents/pages/files created by other arms of the government, and possibly by the citizenry.

Consider that the CIA was converting Skype conversations into text and storing them. Now work from that point and move towards another possibility: all voice/video chats over a computer/tablet has been converted into textual format and stored as a separate document for each recording.

Suddenly the figure starts to make more sense.

Also consider that there are probably millions of employee files, HR documents, organizational bullshit, SoP's, etc. Furthermore, consider that every program ever written for the CIA is likely stored as separate documents, same with intelligence reports, dossiers, various captured materials, agent notes, and so forth.

When you really consider the possibilities, 600m starts to seem like a plausible figure.

My check is from [email protected]

Faggot, why would a government whistleblower hire a lawyer with a Gmail account

I also forgot to mention emails.

If each email is stored as a separate document/page, the figure makes MUCH more sense. Same goes for internal CIA chat logs being stored on these drives.

You fail to realize just how many documents the government shits out annually. Records Management is a fairly good business to get into right now.

Praise

>this much desperation

I can taste your tears, kike shill. They are delicious.

See you Friday. : ^ )

Ok. So if there is proof of this or that, WILL TRUMP AND SESSIONS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

bump bump bump

kys

A scammer hired a scammer and you're a gullible faggot that believes them

>ILLEGALLY CHANGED VOTES IN THE 2008 FLORIDA ELECTION (YUGE)
Not as Yuge as you think, McCain and Obama are cut from the same cloth and aside from Obamacare would have had identical presidencies, except maybe we'd have started even more wars. McCain was a manchurian candidate.

>kys

Getting angry now, are we?

It's okay. Just stick around until Friday.

When news starts dropping on the FISA documents, and this is proven to be real, you can crawl back here and eat crow.

Fake news if I have ever seen it. Go back to facebook, kike.

>600,000,000 pages is impossible
How about a two page dossier on every American?

Keep in mind these are not full pages, there's spacings and paragraphs and graphics and e-mail quote chains, it's really easy for an agency to fill up 600 million pages.

Guys I read the pages this morning. Unfortunately, there's nothing substantial there.

>Completely missing the point

Was this done purposefully?

I'm getting just a little bit weary of the winning.
Witnessed.

And on Friday this board will just pretend only a small fraction of idiots believed the fanfic

Oh hai mark

Have you ever seen a cat eat a mouse?

Is he the Alexander, the Caesar, the Genghis Khan of our time?

Overthrowing the entrenched deep state and globalist scum must be very difficult, maybe more than just conquering the world.

Just marathonned the first few hundred pages, there's nothing of interest at all in there. Shut it down, everyone.

/thread

freedomwatchusa.org/contact
he actually has a yahoo account

in fact it looks like that information is outdated and he might have recently switched providers because yahoo is gay
cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general/2017/02/07/17-35105 Freedom Watch Motion.pdf
cases.justia.com/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/17-35105/148/0.pdf?ts=1487224878
cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general/2017/02/07/17-35105 Freedom Watch Amicus.pdf

your mom read the fanfic, ya shitcunt

Who is [email protected]? I'll take Muh Drumpf for 400, Alex.

I literally linked the same thing three times please kill me
here's another one from 2015 with that information
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/Arpaio.pdf

you have thousands of government employees creating multiple documents everyday. on top of that, many of these documents are generic and automated by computer systems. I have a regular government job and probably create about 300 pages a day because of all of the automated systems we have today.

When uses properly with 2-factor authentication, Gmail is more secure than setting up your own server or email hosting on your domain.

In fact, most universities/jobs route their auth handling through Google.

It is illegal to open OPs image. Wait for CNN.

typos that i'm not even going to bother fixing

He's done so much for us. When do we start fighting for HIM?

yeah, it's really not that out of the ordinary to see people in positions like this using google services

though it's not difficult to imagine why someone would be skeptical of the gmail.com domain though since you can usually attach your own domain to a gmail account for a fee, but you could just as easily say they don't give a fuck and are too busy being a lawyer to fuck around with that shit

go to bed CIA

He's Scipio Africanus. Ron Paul is Quintus Fabius and Obama is Hannibal.

That doesn't make any sense, with google as a 3rd party they can give that information to anyone they want. There's literally no security.

Oh damn.. It's getting pretty late guys. I'm ready to hit the sack. Anyone else feeling a bit groggy?

>It doesn't sound possible to even create that many pages of information.

Are you questioning the 600 million?

No no.. pretty sure it is 600 billion pages!

Probably the latter, there are tons of extremely versed lawyers that can't use a computer other than to open and save documents.

Google reads your emails to provide personalized advertising, but I don't think their TOS allows them to sell your actual email content. Could be wrong, Google is a sketchy fucking data miner, almost as bad as Facebook.

>Obama, a nobody out of the blue in 2008 somehow changed the votes in the Florida election

Good one

>TOS
The FBI/NSA literally have a hotline where they can request without a warrant any data they want. It's not protected at all under any laws. That's what PRISM was all about. Welcome to 2013.

It's the name of every jew killed in the holocaust. Better start saving up those reparation shekels, goyim.

Does this nunes guy have lots of authority?

Not after today's double press conference panic

Obama doesn't deserve a 10th the respect Hannibal does.

>Newsmax
>theconservativetreehouse

Ayayylmao

could also be
>cia installs "always listening" wiretaps in phones
>phone records and text-to-speaches all words spoken that it can pick up, 24/7
I could easily see a few thousand phones generating a few hundred million pages of text over the course of a year or two.

Most email is sent unencrypted, there are paid services for legal counsel where you can get true one-to-one encryption.

I hope lawyers don't write up case notes with sensitive client information on Google Docs, but natural theory tells us they do.

yes

YES

dear god, it's the semen demon lord of the 7th circle -- Azumuhdick

Also, I was discussing private entities being sold your data. It's a good rule of thumb to assume every outgoing packet of your computer is logged and stored somewhere, handing encryption away from the client is useless.

That sounds like a good deal cause you'd HAVE to force everything through a paid service to get ANY normal human to use full encryption. PGP is really impractical in everyday life and people are incredibly stupid.
> youtube.com/watch?v=LkRbAFxOu6o

There's also most likely some "partners" clause where google can basically give it to anyone anyway if they say so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_L._Montgomery

He seems like a shitty enough character to steal classified documents.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Dennis_L._Montgomery#Contents

"As I understand it, someone has been posting private information such as about Dennis Montgomery's children.

That is terrorism and intimidation, intended to cause emotional distress and to place his children and their parents in fear of imminent harm."

What's going on here?

Bump

The page has been vandalized since its creation, a lot of unsourced accusations have been made, and there was a flood of edit requests a couple of weeks ago.

Donald trump basically was right, previous administration gathering info on trump, trump transition team.

Who's doing this? Intimidation move from within?