wtf I hate chess now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFcZm7UUYIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be intelligent
>use that intelligence to play a fucking kid's game

>another z-list celebrity's hot take on the President

thanks for the heads up, user

Kasparov is only good at 2D chess. He's no match for Trump in n-dimensional chess.

I thought he was a big supporter a month or 2 ago.
wtf happened garry?

you know when magnus carlson(a trump supporter) played kasparov in a match when carlson was a kid, kasparov didnt shake his hand or say a word to him. kasparov is a narcissistic douchebag who wouldnt shake the hand of a kid.

Virtue signalling

>Don't hate the player hate the game
it finally make sense

any bishop player pawned your queen?

>Kasparov
Must be a Russian spy

nvm he did shake his hand i'm drunk and dont remember it correctly. he showed up very late and didnt greet him though.

>5,000 USD has been transferred into your PayPal account

>2D Chess

he kinda looks like the voice of that bird from Aladdin (the cartoon)

>chess player
>tries to be a pseudo-politician for living
even the russian still seem him as a traitor, not like he was russian at all anyway

I think I know why he's so good at chess: no analogies.

For someone who has an IQ of 180, he sure is retarded when it comes to politics.

Bobby Fischer was the all time greatest chess player anyway. Who gives a shit about this washed up russian faggot?

Kasparov is one of (((them))) and a cheater

Bobby would be proud of those digits

Based jew Gilbert Gottfried

Kasparov was a subversive shill for an extremely long time in Russia, as he went into obscurity.
Good thing that Soros foundation diverted faggots like him and Pussy riot against America now.

Also,
youtube.com/watch?v=wFcZm7UUYIg

Mike Pence is kind of handsome desu

But
I remember there was a simultanka (Gary playing multiple opponents at once) here in Pula, Croatia and Gary shook every single person's hand, there were maybe 20 participants, except this one kid from Moscow who was the youngest participant. Yeah he's a fucking infantile douchebag, you weren't wrong.