Just a reminder that every attack on your soil is justified for all the turmoil you have havocked in my homeland

Just a reminder that every attack on your soil is justified for all the turmoil you have havocked in my homeland
Every successful attack pops a bottle of champagne for me

Your homeland was a pile of shit long before we ever dropped a Tomahawk on it

Keep it up Mohammed

Soon the purge will come

>pops a bottle of champagne,
well,
you're either not a muslim, or just a dumb one.

Until of course, the day of the rope

>soon the purge will come

No it won't, my cuckold friend.

You don't purge Muslims by defending them vociferously every time they commit a terrorist attack against your people, which is what you cuckolds do en masse.

did the camera guy say "look at me" or something. this picture looks unethical. i've noticed that good picture of dead bodies are suddenly getting Pulitzer prices and stuff , Syrian dead child, the assassination of the russian ambassador. People are trying to capture the next æsthetic dead body

A Muhammadan revelling in death. How surprising not.

>when the BBC too big

Everyone wants to be the next big hit.

Is it worth reporting this thread to appropriate authorities? I almost did.

Dawg don't you want to have cheap iphones!? like I can't even right now you priviledge scum

How's life in Britain Shmuel?

1/10 bait.

Why aren't you living in your homeland? Why do you have to leech off of others to exist and live in a society that is far superior to yours?

Might as well end yourself, Muhammad. You've lost your homeland and it seems that Muslims have turned magnetic in the recent years too. You false Prophet loving fags seem to attract bullets, landmines and bombs without error.

>in my homeland
You should go back Ahmed.
I'll sleep tight knowing your family is getting wrecked by a drone tonight.

This

fuck off idiot.

your piss weak. ill smash your fucking face in.

you wanna see what hell looks like? keep pushing!

meanwhile islam has been doing this cretinous barbaric shit since it's invention in 7th century.... nice try you imbecilic fuckwit cunt

It wAs london . Place majority against brexit and voted Khan as mayor loool just

T shlomo.

Fuck off Israel shill.

>look over here. we want to see your lights go out.

Die.

All sandniggers must DIE.

Silly white Pom kid shit posting bait threads
> nice one faggot

>Just a reminder that every attack on your soil is justified for all the turmoil you have havocked in my homeland
And every attack on mine gets me pumped up. Thanks for the motivation. Your inevitable slaughter is going to be hilarious

LARP harder user

>my homeland

It was a shithole long before Europeans showed up, all you're doing is perpetuating the stereotype that you people make everywhere a reflection of the shitholes you left merely by your concentrated presence.

why mongols desperately want to make this their war? Pekka, step aside, this is not mongol war, don't make it yours.

>Drinking Alcohol
>'Muslim'
Sure thing bud, we totally believe you.

stay out of it, suomi

gr8 b8 m8

But everything is a mongol war. You're a disgrace, Genghis Khan turns in his grave.

>88

'Your Homeland', 90% sure that if not bait you are a Paki and we gave you your own country.

nice digits

>alcohol
>muslim
pick one

You have to go back

checked. that's a very good propaganda image.
for immediate distribution via all channels...

Just a reminder that you caused all the havoc in your homeland yourself, when we liberated the French they didn't start blowing each other up because, unlike you and your people, the French aren't subhuman savages

i smell war coming and im just some redneck aussie

Add this to the list of

'Things Muslims Say'

Then they say don't lump us altogether while they lump us all into one group as valid targets. But you can't blame them, it's in the Qur'an. Like they believe of women...as per their prophet Muhammad, they are nearly all deficient in intelligence. It's sad they insist on making the world a crappier place in their God's name because
>muh muhammad says so.

>the French aren't subhuman savages
Thanks, dude.
But I would have said "weren't", unfortunately.