"Guns kill people" -Uk bans guns

>"Guns kill people" -Uk bans guns
>Now cars are killing people

Do we ban cars? Do we also ban knives? North Korea does it and look at their homicide rates between civilians.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_04.pdf
autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/london-mayor-could-ban-cars-capital-cut-pollution
youtu.be/ns51JGey0fM
ktla.com/2016/08/25/video-shows-runaway-dump-trucks-path-of-destruction-in-san-gabriel/
wausaudailyherald.com/story/news/2017/03/22/heavy-police-presence-rothschild-bank/99498532/
wxyz.com/news/man-charged-with-murder-in-triple-homicide-in-detroit
wave3.com/story/34949479/community-reacts-to-portland-shooting-that-injured-5-killed-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only upside to all this mudslime terrorism is that by not using guns they're completely neutering the fucking infantile argument that banning guns will eliminate attacks

Just make cars featureless

Thats what they want to do with automated cars in the future. Control where people can go, and who can own one, and be able to manipulate them as they see fit.

>Do we ban cars?

You know it's pretty amazing that vehicles are being used in high profile mass murder scenarios.

Of course liberals will say "well the overwhelming majority of people that drive cars don't kill people with them" and do some mental gymnastics to justify why gun owners are wrong when they essentially say the same thing.

Minus the grip, I like this.

Actually this will solve a lot of problems.

Somebody should put a meme petition up that says "limit high-capacity gas tanks" and scary features like "fog lights"

Genius

>ban knives

I got news for ya there bud

No one NEEDS a vehicle that weighs in excess of 1,000lbs with a top speed several times that of a normal human. Dial back the speed and weight and make sensors mandatory that automatically brake during collisions. You have an assault vehicle problem Europe, get a fucking hole of yourselves.

Remove high capacity trunks as well

>Dial back the speed and weight and make sensors mandatory that automatically brake during collisions.

Don't forget about built in towhooks, like lmao why do you need that shit if you're not a mechanic lmao

In North Korea you're only allowed to have a butter knife if anything, I don't see a problem

They are going to use these (fake) vehicle attacks to push self driving cars. A major step towards eliminating freedom and establishing the full blown NWO

In North Korea they are only allowed to have a butter knife if anything, I don't see a problem.

The real problem is high capacity fuel tanks, if mass murderers are not able to drive as far without refueling they won't be able to get to the massacre before being arrested by the efficient and peaceful Legal Negotiation Officers of the British government (unlike America, there is no oppressive police regime in the UK. Kind, disarming words from friendly, unarmed people in funny hats is all that's required to resolve a conflict).

Only people that work at restaurants need to be able to transport that much food. Do all these car nuts want to be america's next top chef or something lmao

Your argument is worthless. Unlike guns, cars aren't designed to kill people. We don't ban water either, despite countless people drowning per year.

we ban the fucking muzzies dipshit

Self driving cars only agenda.

But trucks

UNDERATED

25 D mindchess confirmed

>Unlike guns, cars aren't designed to kill people

Kitchen knives aren't designed to kill people either but if I'm caught carrying one outside for any reason, even if it isn't in hand, I will be arrested.

>We don't ban water either, despite countless people drowning per year.

Well maybe we need to ban that shit nigga. Like wtf you tryna be like a waterbaloon or some shit lmao.

On a serious note though, deaths from motor vehicle accidents exceed gun deaths, and I'm sure that statistic includes suicide by firearms as well.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_04.pdf

Where do you live?

Cars do have some advantages over a gun.
1. A well placed surprise attack can have multiple casualties
2. You are semi protected in a steel cage, even better if you are in an armoured vehicle
3. Easy to obtain a car, you cant just rent a gun for the day

There is prob more fuck off

FAL?

You know if you're going to fucking post a god damn scientific journal, can you at least post a fucking page so I know what the fuck I'm supposed to be looking for?

God damnit, you need to learn how to provide proper fucking citations.

Muslim ban.

This is a great opportunity to finally remove cars from cities.

So yes - I hope so

>even if it isn't in hand
Hm, what? Dunno how your regulation are, but here in Germany we banned knives longer than 10cm or something, but that only means that you can't have them dangling from your belt with the intention of using them as a weapon. Having them in a backpack or the trunk of your car is no problem, how else are you supposed to bring your kitchen knives home after purchase?

IF you're going to compare cars and guns (even though they are apples and oranges) you need to compare statistics about actual intentional murder by car and murder by gun. Anything else is retarded.

>do we ban cars
And yet that's what they'll do:
autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/london-mayor-could-ban-cars-capital-cut-pollution

Still cant get a straight answer,was it this guy or not?

youtu.be/ns51JGey0fM

>You are semi protected in a steel cage, even better if you are in an armoured vehicle

Only important people meeting subjective criteria should be able to have cars, everybody else should ride bicycles.

I'm willing to bet it had a silencer like this installed.

Possibly automatic or semi automatic.

2 handed grips installed.

If you have them out of the packet and on your person, the police will assume your intentions.

>you need to compare statistics about actual intentional murder by car and murder by gun.

Should we include the statistics of the people who shove a rag in their muffler and snuff themselves out in the garage?

This so much.

People have a right to hear your car.

You should have to pay an extra $200 and sit on your hands for a year because of some misguided perception that it would provide a public benefit.

So... We force all electric car owners to blast some sort of noise to allow pedestrians to know they're coming?
>It's only time until the terrorist figure out electric cars are better for sneak attacks

4. When people hear a gun they fucking run for it but if they see a car crash they'll be attracted for various reasons.
5. No reason why you can't mow people down in the car then get out and start shooting or shoot out through the window.
6.You can drive off after mowing down people and mow down people a block over. You'll remain highly mobile and can make a getaway.

Honestly, why are people so concerned about guns again when it's so easy to drive a dump truck through a crowd during a festival. What happens if a jihad group starts welding armor onto a high performance vehicle and sending people out for a suicide joyride? It would absolutely cripple a city.

>We force all electric car owners to blast some sort of noise to allow pedestrians to know they're coming?

Yes. Even at 0200 in the morning when driving through a neighborhood. People have THE RIGHT to hear your car. Are you a bigot or something?

Just making sure we're all on the same page. I need my constitutional rights

ktla.com/2016/08/25/video-shows-runaway-dump-trucks-path-of-destruction-in-san-gabriel/

Can vouch

Wow that image triggered me so hard I'm literally shaking. People shouldn't be able to consume that many calories a day unless they're a certified body builder.

New York City did ban large soda cups

Guns are not banned. You need a licence and to get one involves a police check. The man had a knife and a car. He managed less death than a ageing Jap driver. Put in perspective it is a very low level incident.

Driverless cars will save us

Unless you're getting targeted by the CIA, then you're dead meat

The argument is that cars are useful and necessary, whereas guns are not. You need a car to get to work everyday, you don't need a gun everyday.

That is the argument, anyway. I think it is bullshit because I want to be able to defend myself and the police sure don't magically teleport into your house when an armed intruder appears.

I do not need a car or gun. When I lived in London I di not have a car. Mr sister has lived in London more than 30 years without a car. Country folk need both car and gun for daily life. Therefore no cars or guns in London but the rest of England can have both.

/k/ys

I don't quite understand this argument, it seems very utilitarian. You're saying that cars have a purpose beyond self-defense and therefore we should keep using them despite the potential danger they represent. So essentially the economic value of cars is more important than the human lives that could be saved by banning them?

He has a point, it's a lot harder to kill people when all you have is a skateboard.

You dont need steak knives everyday, plastic ones will do just fine! Or eat fast food!

You dont need a chainsaw, just hire a local professional to chop that tree down!

You dont need a gun, just let the police handle it!

Can you not spot the odd one out there?

>tool designed for eating
Legal because eating is legal.
>tool designed for landscaping
Legal because landscaping is legal.
>tool designed for killing
Illegal because killing is illegal..

Bows and arrows should be banned then too!
Or what about military knives?

Bows and arrows are sporting equipment. Sports are legal, so the equipment used to play them is legal.

Military knives ARE banned here, at least as far as carrying them in public goes. They are designed specifically to stab people, which is illegal.

Shooting is a sport in the olympics, which the competitions done there range from handguns to shotguns.
Therfore, handguns and shotguns are sporting equipment.

Good luck getting a British judge to believe that you were carrying the gun through the streets of England to a perfectly innocent and legal shooting competition.

If you can, you're free to go. You can even have your gun back if it's legal. Handguns are never legal here AFAIK, unless you're a police officer or maybe some kind of museum curator and the gun has been deactivated or whatever. But sure, if you can prove the intention of you carrying that weapon was not to eventually use it to hurt someone, fine.

Im not arguing that people should carry them around all over the place, im just saying that keeping one in your house for weekend fun or protection should be legal.

It is. You can apply for a license and after proper vetting and proving you have a safe to store it in, You are allowed to buy guns.

The latest of all these False Flag Attacks is involving viechles, before that they used other tools in False Flags.

No one have guns in London as they are already banned, so no point of using guns in a False Flag Attacks so they have to use something else when the intelligence agencies plan this.

I never knew that...
And how hard is this license to get? Do you have to pay a monthly fee like the TV license?

>for weekend fun
If you can demonstrate that, and only that, is it's intended use, fine. Legal. No British judge will accept that a handgun is owned solely for that purpose though.
>protection
Use of deadly force is illegal unless you're a police officer under very specific circumstances.

As for that last one, I'm not sure where I stand. I personally think deadly force may be justified in a bunch of different scenarios not covered by the law. But the fact is, there are plenty of ways to secure your home that don't involve owning a deadly weapon, and planning to deliberately kill someone, even an intruder, is morally questionable.

It's still easier to kill with a gun if you have a bit of training.

>when a burger reads too many memes
You can get guns in nearly every Western country, we just have more red tape than the good 'ol USA.

it's not about convincing a judge though, don't shift the goalposts
the current legality of carrying a gun is well understood - it's whether it should be illegal is the argument, here.

what the fuck is the difference between a gun and a bow if you're counting sporting uses?
that the gun makes a loud bang and the explosion gives you a temporary case of PTSD?

no its not. you ever heard of an old man confusing the trigger for the safety and shooting 70 fucking people on accident

literally blind barely able to walk grand dads top score charts all the fucking time

It's not too hard. You have to pay every 5 years or so I think because it pays for police time to come and do their inspections etc. Essentially you have to have a safe in place and they do basic psych checks to make sure you're not planning on shooting a place up or something. So it's harder than in say the US, but it's possible for most people without a criminal record to get one.

What? If you aim good you will kill. 10 people's is not so hard if you have a good strategy. Breivik and Omar mateen had a good plan and guess what they did 40+ dead alone.

See, this is why I want guns around. Guns keep most criminals at bay and are helpful, but really, they're a meme weapon. Vehicles, good planning, and explosives would do a lot more damage, but guys think guns are the cooler thing to use, even when they're actually less effective. We'll be in real shit when the fuckos realize they should just be bombing things in crowded places like they do in the ME.

First point, you're right.

Second point, it's a matter of common sense. If someone claims in court that they were taking an uzi to a gun show, or a shooting competition? Even if that event exists, if that fucker's loaded and ready to go then they're probably using this event as a cover, they're potentially extremely dangerous, and I don't want them on the streets.

Using guns for sport is fine. Carrying guns everywhere and falsely claiming it's for sport is not. In order to tell the difference between a sportsman and a potential gunman, we have to have certain limitations, which I consider reasonable.

Oh great. Another retarded burger goes on a tirade because he is afraid "muh gubmint" is going to take away his 30 round-burst super assault death cannon. The attacker would have killed a lot more if it was a gun he had and not a rusty kitchen knife

to be honest cars are more dangerous than guns because people know to be careful with guns but retards die in car accidents all the time, the sooner cars are automated the better

>they do basic psych checks to make sure you're not planning on shooting a place up or something
>so, not planning on shooting a place up or something are ya lad
>yessir, errrr shite
>haha fuckin nicked ya cunt, hand over yer rooty tooty point n shooties then

>Do we ban cars?
Yeah, you can bet your ass that they are going to restrict bigger cars, cars with a high ground clearance (so they can get over curbs and protective barriers etc) and things like that. Bigger vehicles used to moving things about is going to be rental and they will need some safety features like auto stop if you hit something and remote shut down.

Only licenses business owners and rural people will be allowed to use some utility vehicles. They will justify this with environmental shit to.

The same in belgium.. Getting a license requires some documents proving you're not a criminal, and joining a shooting club, and after 6months or so take some exam to get an official paper. You can buy any caliner weapon afaik, just no full auto weapons ( if theyvre locked in semi auto thats good nuff)
Also no limit to how many you can have.

Youre on to something germanistan, we need to drain high capacity lakes.

Cars used as a weapond in the UK: 4 dead

Mass shooting deaths in past 5 days in america: 7 dead (not including ordinary shooting)

Sup Forums is genuinely full of autists. Kill yourselves.

>since the speed is limited at 130km/h in Europe, cars shouldn't be able to accelerate further
>gas tank capacity needs to be limited enough so that you can only travel next town, no one needs a high capacity tank!
>weight and lenght of a vehicle, and the size of its tires have to be limited
>assault fog lights and front bumper have to be removed
>remove silencers from cars, no one needs a silent baby killer weapon!

kek. I think that one is more for the elderly. Someone I knew went senile and when the police came to inspect he had his guns lying about everywhere which is a nono. So they had to take his license away since it was a risk if someone broke into the house.

You need space to do shit with a car you dipshit.

Honestly, how can anyone be so stupid as to think that car is a better weapon than actual literal weapons.

easier would be to remove muslims

Underrated

the attack could be prevented if the police offices was allowed to shoot immediately

dude you moron! if he had guns he would have killed way more people! the point is not banning anything that may kill people if used improperly, the point is banning what is designed to specifically harm people.

If it was the US and A we would have likely had 10 times more casualaties

Nice Truck made Orlando look tame.

This.

>this is my car and i use it to peacefully travel from place to place
>and this is my gun, i use it to shoot people dead
>only bad guys though lol

>Mass shooting deaths in past 5 days
И тeбя кoнeчнo нe зaтpyднит пpeдocтaвить иcтoчник? И этo нe oкaжyтcя paзбopки мeждy нeгpaми в Чикaгo?

We don't care when niggers die Ivan, I thought we made that pretty clear.

>establishing the full blown NWO

god damn it pal, get yourself checked! and by a good physician. That is some scary level of autism and paranoia

Oh, une petite merde anti-armes en France, comme d'habitude. Clairement, m'enlever mon AR15 empêchera les terroristes de se procurer des armes depuis les pays d'ex-Yougoslavie et de faire des attaques style Bataclan, d'ailleurs on voit comme ça a bien marché jusque là. Remercie ton maître Cazeneuve pour tant de progressisme et n'oublie pas de voter pour Hamon.

>not realising he could have a gun anyway so banning them isn't effective
>bataclan.jpeg

Back to the oven

Say that in English and see what happens.

>9mm
>killing someone
kek

Guns were banned yet Paris attack make 130 deads. Add to that that they were desactivated guns rebuild to works.

Ban steering wheels. All cars go in rails now

wausaudailyherald.com/story/news/2017/03/22/heavy-police-presence-rothschild-bank/99498532/

wxyz.com/news/man-charged-with-murder-in-triple-homicide-in-detroit

wave3.com/story/34949479/community-reacts-to-portland-shooting-that-injured-5-killed-1

copy paste google translation:
A little anti-weapon shit in France, as usual. Clearly, taking away my AR15 will prevent terrorists from obtaining weapons from the countries of the former Yugoslavia and make attacks Bataclan style, besides we see how it worked well so far. Thank your master Cazeneuve for so much progressivism and do not forget to vote for Hamon.