GET IN HERE! Donald Trump used the term P i z z a g a t e IN 2011! HAPPENING!

This video, starts at 20 seconds:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wAEcN9UIy8

Trump was interviewed by Piers Morgan about the Anthony WEINER scandal when it originally broke in the news.

Why Would Trump say "Pizzagate" on June 2, 2011? Because Trump ate his pizza with a fork and knife, which made many people go crazy:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/hands-new-yorkers-respond-sarah-palin-donald-trump-pizza-eating-faux-pas-article-1.130258
Then, there is this article from Mediate: It uses P i z z a g a t e in its headline and tags to address this including a 1 minute video from Trump:

mediaite.com/online/attention-hog-donald-trump-addresses-pizza-gate-via-strange-homemade-video/

Quote: "Not one to be out-gated, Trump attempted to explain “P i z z a g a t e” in addition to shedding no light on whether Palin actually plans to run:

HOLY CRAP!

HOLY BATMAN!

HOLY FAJITAS!

Trump time traveler?
Trump knew about John Podesta & he and Andrew Breitbart were always in the loop, thus eating pizza with a "fork" to plant this in the image of the people in the future?

Archive this! FAST!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNROYIQdGXI
mediaite.com/online/attention-hog-donald-trump-addresses-pizza-gate-via-strange-homemade-video/
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/827272128957255680
youtube.com/watch?v=-tB2lUe7fRY
youtube.com/watch?v=945ApfT35Zk
truepundit.com/nypd-turns-against-the-fbi-seized-laptop-shows-hillary-clinton-covered-up-weiners-alleged-sex-crimes-with-15-yr-old-during-election/
bipartisanreport.com/2017/03/15/donald-trump-involved-in-disgusting-pedophilia-case-w-h-crumbling-details/
floridabulldog.org/2017/03/trump-on-witness-list-lawsuit-pedophile/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10619944
dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo
newsmachete.com/?news=1497
youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that time is not linear.
Reminder that time is different for different people and there is not "shared time"

he's a time traveller i guess.

don't be ridiculous, trump isn't a time travele-

Good thread

wait, that pizzagate reference is from 2011? that doesnt make any sense

you have my interest

is trump a time traveller

This will 404 but I screenshotted

What was he refering to when he said PG?

Wow! Get this bumping! Watch all info this is nuts. Start checking sources and back this up.

to be fair, it doesn't take a genius to tag a common term to 'gate' when referencing to a scandal.

At best, Trump had already seen all the evidence that we have seen by now. It just adds credence to our speculation that the connection to pizza and pedophilia was that obvious as far back as then.

bump - because this demands an explanation

He was referring to the media making a big deal about him eating pizza with a fork and a knife.

Kek don't let this thread die

Yea, he definitely knew. He's been working from the inside all along. No wonder the FBI patriots asked him to run for office.

Archive this. It's been archived few times already. The video too. There are some good links to follow, the pizza owner places might be suspect too...

Holy fucking autism. Idk what to think of reality anymore

Holy shit what the fuck its all true, Trump is a time traveller!

bump. Tell me about the fucking golf shoes Reeeee

I wonder if the pizza place they went to has a connection.

Trump is the world's highest ranking time traveller.

'Pizzagate' was referring to himself, the media bashing him for eating pizza with a fork and knife in 2011. Just a coincidence.

Three possibilities:

1) This is just an insanely wild coincidence and Kek will need to be praised.

2) This is a 9D chess move by Trump from the inside knowledge the FBI told him. He used this knowledge to prepare the public and begin preplanning his candidacy.

3) This proves that Trump has a time machine and he seeded public thought.

All of these are fucking awesome though. This is INSANE.

what the fuck
bump

>4747

hmmm

mandatory

youtube.com/watch?v=jNROYIQdGXI

Set google to search for uses of pizzagate around that time. I'm seeing two seperate uses of it right of the bat, one being the youtube link, the other about pedo stuff.

I really wish this were time traveling Trump, but I don't think it is.

And you faggots dissed the movie Arrival because you thought it was immigrant propaganda. Big mistake! Trump has tapped into a non-linear form of consciousness.

ho ho ho! Someone hears your TRUTH

the fuck

and of all people saying this it is trump.

there are strange forces afoot in this timeline

This looks like what Trump was talking about

>Trump is time traveler/has future sight
>eats pizza with fork and knife on purpose to get media attention
>drops "pizzagate" and other clues in interview

years later: it all falls in place, as foreseen

it's like pottery

Nice screenshots fag

he doesn't have to be a literal time traveler.

all he needs is a device to send messages into the past to inform himself what to do.

what did he mean by this?

Is Sarah Palin /ourgirl/? Somehow i got a feeling Palin was supposed to be the president of USA 4 years ago and then US gov made a huge smear campaign on her, depicting her as a dumb bimbo. At least thats how the narrative was shapped about her here in Lithuania - a dumb country girl.

why the fuck does he eat EVERYTHING with a fork what is wrong with the mans hands
I guess when youre that rich there is no reason to dirty your hands with silly human food though
Unless im mistaken and hes having the pasta or im the only dude who eats pizza with his hands idk

>47 is prime
checks out

Bumpity bump bump

Keep this bumping, Bumpets.

BUMP

Yeah that's sort how it felt where when I was a kid.

She was actively chastised by everyone similar to the way Trump has been smeared. It always felt fishy. From what I understand she was heavily involved with the Tea Party; perhap she wasn't playing ball with the rest.

If digits Trump is a time traveller.

Nope.

Someone else try it , KEK has never liked me.

synchronicity through time

Mere cohencidence.

DIGITS CONFIRM!

Donald Trump is Pizzagate
screenscrap this

ready for the next mind blow
Roseanne Barr is aware of pedogate, ( twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/827272128957255680 ) and publicly against it (which is why hollywood won't work with her) and POSSIBLY colluding with Trump himself behind the scenes as a kind of hollywood anti-establishment coalition- see the fact that Trump tweeted about pedos in 2012 at the same time Roseanne did her Cathy O'Brien MKULTRA interview

youtube.com/watch?v=-tB2lUe7fRY
youtube.com/watch?v=945ApfT35Zk

ALSO,guys...

Read this now!

truepundit.com/nypd-turns-against-the-fbi-seized-laptop-shows-hillary-clinton-covered-up-weiners-alleged-sex-crimes-with-15-yr-old-during-election/

Victurus Libertas on YouTube has also confirmed this.

Sh** IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN, BOYS!

IN A FEW DAYS!

I'm literally Jumping up and Down.

ARREST ALL THE PEDOPHILES.

I can't believe Comey - he sold out.

I know Anonymous5 said that Comey was in a tough spot, but i question why Anon5 said that. Didn't he know Comey was obstructing the investigation? Or is Anon5 misleading us? I followed him since the beginning and I never felt he had misled us, but maybe I misread his last Knowledge Bomb?

Anyone care to comment?

Meow!

anon5 is some kind of idiot savant when it comes to analyzing current events, that doesn't make someone an insider though

Prove to me that you know.

Donald Trump involved in disgusting pedophile case

Trump's friendship with Epstein mentionned

bipartisanreport.com/2017/03/15/donald-trump-involved-in-disgusting-pedophilia-case-w-h-crumbling-details/

Re-roll.

Also!

Here are the leaked "tame" images of Weiner from NYPD detectives.

It's about to ALL GO DOWN BOYS.

‘Trump and Epstein have acknowledged that they were friends, that they have socialized together. We have reason to believe that Trump was a guest in Epstein’s home during the period of time that Epstein was engaged in molestation.’

The girl he was texting was 14 at the time, in 2016 according to NYPD.

he comes from the future

where are you getting those?

Here:

BLOW THIS THE F*** UP BOYS!

Post these images EVERYWHERE!

To your posts, pepes!

5 : "A swarm of frogs upon you , follower of Moloch"

I'm impressed.

President Trump on witness list in Palm Beach lawsuit involving billionaire pedophile

floridabulldog.org/2017/03/trump-on-witness-list-lawsuit-pedophile/

Of course i'm not impressed , you fucking idiot.

I lied as usual.

That thing?

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10619944

7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island

dailywire.com/news/5556/7-things-you-need-know-about-trump-and-sex-slave-amanda-prestigiacomo

Thank god.

I'm not like evil and stuff , you know. I got issues.

Is it at all possible for me to pull it off or am i just delusional?

Fuck.

Should i just stop?

CHECKED.

Donald Trump donated $20,000 to group promoting gay pedophilia

newsmachete.com/?news=1497

Why are you trolling?

"“There is no evidence the President was involved in Epstein’s schemes,” Scarola said."

Stop trolling.

Should i trust them?

CHECKED.

Re-roll.

That was from 2016 close to the election. The case was quickly closed.

Will I build a gaming PC this summer?

I'll try.

wew

the cards don't lie

you idiots don't realize operatives have been feeding the terms into social media for a long time.

so seeing trump slip up in the past makes it seem like he's a time traveler.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

I will.

P O T U S mentioned pizgate and Weiner weener child eater.

GAME
OVER

>KEK appearing in sky.
>Trump referencing Pizzagate in 2011.

What the fuck is happening?

this is the era of peace love and justice
evil has triumphed for way too long
nature will balance everything out

He ate pizza with a fork and knife like a sperg and the media made a big deal. That's the pizzagate he was referencing.

My best guess is that this term was coined amongst the ones in the know, elites, law enforcement etc. But noone had any proof or was will to come forward until the podesta emails came out, they used that opportunity to push the pizzagate, pretty interesting now that i look back on it how quickly it came out.

>why the fuck does he eat EVERYTHING with a fork
He has class and is use to wearing thousand dollar suits.

>>KEK appearing in sky.

What...?

That makes more sense than my theory cheers polish occam.

You make him sound like Gob Bluth. Which... is fitting.

KEK says : newfag get out.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY KEK IS GOING ON HERE?????

THIS IS GETTING TOO SPOOKY 4 ME!!!

I'm not going anywhere.

You should know about this. You have to go back.

This is insane, i know, but let's not forget
is right

Praise Kek!

So , wait... Trump.. nah , right?

Him?

He is?